[Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

[Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

Romaine Wiki-2
We have the honour of inviting you to the celebration of the official
constitution of Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw.

Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw has been recognised by the worldwide Wikimedia
Foundation as an official chapter, that supports the quest for and promotes
a universal and freely accessible source of free information.

The celebration will take place in the drawing rooms of the president of
the Belgian Chamber of Representatives, Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 12 on
Wednesday 19th of November 2014 at 15 p.m.

Please confirm your presence by e-mail via [hidden email]

We hope to meet you there.

On behalf of the board of Wikimedia Belgium,

Romaine

PS: The entrance to the drawing rooms of the president is for visitors at
the rear of the building at the Rue de Louvain/Leuvenseweg.

----

Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium

Become a member:
https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium

Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

Asaf Bartov-2
To clarify, Romaine is talking about an event to be held in Brussels.

   A.

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Romaine Wiki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> We have the honour of inviting you to the celebration of the official
> constitution of Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw.
>

> Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw has been recognised by the worldwide Wikimedia
> Foundation as an official chapter, that supports the quest for and promotes
> a universal and freely accessible source of free information.
>
> The celebration will take place in the drawing rooms of the president of
> the Belgian Chamber of Representatives, Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 12 on
> Wednesday 19th of November 2014 at 15 p.m.
>

> Please confirm your presence by e-mail via [hidden email]
>
> We hope to meet you there.
>
> On behalf of the board of Wikimedia Belgium,
>
> Romaine
>

> PS: The entrance to the drawing rooms of the president is for visitors at
> the rear of the building at the Rue de Louvain/Leuvenseweg.
>

> ----
>

> Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
>
> Become a member:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
>
> Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

Ilario Valdelli
Hi Romaine,
good news.

Considering that the event is connected with the official recognition, I
suppose you have a bylaws but in the website I can find any.

Regards

On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Romaine Wiki <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> We have the honour of inviting you to the celebration of the official
> constitution of Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw.
>

> Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw has been recognised by the worldwide Wikimedia
> Foundation as an official chapter, that supports the quest for and promotes
> a universal and freely accessible source of free information.
>
> The celebration will take place in the drawing rooms of the president of
> the Belgian Chamber of Representatives, Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 12 on
> Wednesday 19th of November 2014 at 15 p.m.
>

> Please confirm your presence by e-mail via [hidden email]
>
> We hope to meet you there.
>
> On behalf of the board of Wikimedia Belgium,
>
> Romaine
>

> PS: The entrance to the drawing rooms of the president is for visitors at
> the rear of the building at the Rue de Louvain/Leuvenseweg.
>

> ----
>

> Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
>
> Become a member:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
>
> Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH
Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
Skype: valdelli
Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>
Linkedin: Ilario Valdelli <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=6724469>
Tel: +41764821371
http://www.wikimedia.ch

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

Romaine Wiki-2
Hello Ilario,

You can find our statutes from this page:
https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter_Statutes_%26_Bylaws

Greetings,
Romaine

----

Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium

Become a member:
https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium

Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

> Hi Romaine,
> good news.
>
> Considering that the event is connected with the official recognition, I
> suppose you have a bylaws but in the website I can find any.
>
> Regards
>
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Romaine Wiki <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > We have the honour of inviting you to the celebration of the official
> > constitution of Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw.
> >

> > Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw has been recognised by the worldwide Wikimedia
> > Foundation as an official chapter, that supports the quest for and
> promotes
> > a universal and freely accessible source of free information.
> >
> > The celebration will take place in the drawing rooms of the president of
> > the Belgian Chamber of Representatives, Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 12 on
> > Wednesday 19th of November 2014 at 15 p.m.
> >

> > Please confirm your presence by e-mail via [hidden email]
> >
> > We hope to meet you there.
> >
> > On behalf of the board of Wikimedia Belgium,
> >
> > Romaine
> >

> > PS: The entrance to the drawing rooms of the president is for visitors at
> > the rear of the building at the Rue de Louvain/Leuvenseweg.
> >

> > ----
> >

> > Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
> > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
> >
> > Become a member:
> > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
> >
> > Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

> Ilario Valdelli
> Wikimedia CH
> Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> Association pour l’avancement des connaissances libre
> Associazione per il sostegno alla conoscenza libera
> Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
> Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
> Skype: valdelli
> Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
> Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>
> Linkedin: Ilario Valdelli <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=6724469
> >
> Tel: +41764821371
> http://www.wikimedia.ch

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

JP Béland
Félicitations !

JP Béland
aka Amqui

> Hello Ilario,
>
> You can find our statutes from this page:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter_Statutes_%26_Bylaws
>
> Greetings,
> Romaine
>

> ----
>

> Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
>
> Become a member:
> https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
>
> Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

> > Hi Romaine,
> > good news.
> >
> > Considering that the event is connected with the official recognition, I
> > suppose you have a bylaws but in the website I can find any.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 9:18 PM, Romaine Wiki <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > We have the honour of inviting you to the celebration of the official
> > > constitution of Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw.
> > >

> > > Wikimedia Belgium asbl/vzw has been recognised by the worldwide
> Wikimedia
> > > Foundation as an official chapter, that supports the quest for and
> > promotes
> > > a universal and freely accessible source of free information.
> > >
> > > The celebration will take place in the drawing rooms of the president
> of
> > > the Belgian Chamber of Representatives, Rue de la Loi/Wetstraat 12 on
> > > Wednesday 19th of November 2014 at 15 p.m.
> > >

> > > Please confirm your presence by e-mail via [hidden email]
> > >
> > > We hope to meet you there.
> > >
> > > On behalf of the board of Wikimedia Belgium,
> > >
> > > Romaine
> > >

> > > PS: The entrance to the drawing rooms of the president is for visitors
> at
> > > the rear of the building at the Rue de Louvain/Leuvenseweg.
> > >

> > > ----
> > >

> > > Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
> > > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
> > >
> > > Become a member:
> > > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
> > >
> > > Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

> > Ilario Valdelli
> > Wikimedia CH
> > Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> > Association pour l’avancement des connaissances libre
> > Associazione per il sostegno alla conoscenza libera
> > Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
> > Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
> > Skype: valdelli
> > Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
> > Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>
> > Linkedin: Ilario Valdelli <
> http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=6724469
> > >
> > Tel: +41764821371
> > http://www.wikimedia.ch

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

Ivan Nikčević
Congratulations and all the best in your future work!
On 13 Nov 2014 20:27, "JP Béland" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Félicitations !
>
> JP Béland
> aka Amqui

> > Hello Ilario,
> >
> > You can find our statutes from this page:
> > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Chapter_Statutes_%26_Bylaws
> >
> > Greetings,
> > Romaine
> >

> > ----
> >

> > Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium:
> > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Foundation_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
> >
> > Become a member:
> > https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Be_a_member_of_Wikimedia_Belgium
> >
> > Our website: http://www.wikimedia.be

> > > Hi Romaine,
> > > good news.
> > >
> > > Considering that the event is connected with the official recognition,
> > > suppose you have a bylaws but in the website I can find any.
> > >
> > > Regards

> > Wikimedia
> > > promotes

> > of

> visitors
> > at

> > > --
> > > Ilario Valdelli
> > > Wikimedia CH
> > > Verein zur Förderung Freien Wissens
> > > Association pour l’avancement des connaissances libre
> > > Associazione per il sostegno alla conoscenza libera
> > > Switzerland - 8008 Zürich
> > > Wikipedia: Ilario <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ilario>
> > > Skype: valdelli
> > > Facebook: Ilario Valdelli <https://www.facebook.com/ivaldelli>
> > > Twitter: Ilario Valdelli <https://twitter.com/ilariovaldelli>
> > > Linkedin: Ilario Valdelli <
> > http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=6724469
> > > >
> > > Tel: +41764821371
> > > http://www.wikimedia.ch

[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Foundation of Wikimedia Belgium

Romaine Wiki-2
Registration for the founding event of Wikimedia Belgium is still open
(until Monday). Come to the parliament of Belgium and meet Wikimedia
Belgium.