[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Annual Report and elections for Wikimedia Portugal

[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Annual Report and elections for Wikimedia Portugal

GoEthe.wiki
Dear all,

Last Sunday, Wikimedia Portugal held an online only General Assembly where
we approved last year's activity and financial report (in Portuguese:
https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/Relat%C3%B3rios/Anual/2019; English
translation will follow). We usually have a physical location where
participants meet, and others can join through video-conference, but due to
restrictions of public gatherings issued by the health authorities and the
health risks involved we held a fully online General Assembly.

We also held our biennial election, which elects our governing bodies:
Board of directors, General Assembly Table and Audit Commision. The only
change from the previous composition is that Miguel Correia
(user:Miguelmcorreia) was elected as secretary of the General Assembly
Table. Miguel is a librarian previously at the National Library of
Portugal, and more recently at the NOVA Business School library, and has
been a Wikimedian since 2013, and has recently been involved, together with
Catarina Reis, in getting bibliographic information from NOVA researchers
into Wikidata (https://scholia.toolforge.org/organization/Q1979891). He is
also the main organizer of our upcoming WikiData Days Conference to be held
in Lisbon in 2021 (https://wikidatadays.wikimedia.pt/).

Our newly elected governing bodies are listed here: (
https://pt.wikimedia.org/wiki/%C3%93rg%C3%A3os_sociais)

Best regards,

Gonçalo Themudo

*Presid**ente*
*Wikimedia Portugal*
*Email: *go <[hidden email]>[hidden email]
<[hidden email]>
*Website: *http://pt.wikimedia.org <https://sites.google.com/view/themudo>
*Imagine um mundo onde cada ser humano pode partilhar livremente a soma de
todo o conhecimento, na sua própria língua.*