[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
Hey,

FYI -  sad news from Turkish.

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

Mardetanha-2
hopefully it would be technical mistake and will be lifted very soon.

Mardetanha

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> FYI -  sad news from Turkish.
>

> *Regards,Itzik Edri*
> Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
> +972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
> sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia supports
global terrorism. The Turkish officials has been corresponding with
wikipedia (?)  but there is no answer. The site (most probably they mean
English one)  includes content that supports ISIS ."

http://mobil.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-haberi-wikipediaya-erisim-engellendi-40441904

- Sent from mobile

On Apr 29, 2017 11:55, "Mardetanha" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hopefully it would be technical mistake and will be lifted very soon.
>
> Mardetanha
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> >
> > FYI -  sad news from Turkish.
> >

> > *Regards,Itzik Edri*
> > Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
> > +972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
> > Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
> > sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

more info
https://turkeyblocks.org/2017/04/29/wikipedia-blocked-turkey/

Mardetanha

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia supports
> global terrorism. The Turkish officials has been corresponding with
> wikipedia (?)  but there is no answer. The site (most probably they mean
> English one)  includes content that supports ISIS ."
>
> http://mobil.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-haberi-wikipediaya-
> erisim-engellendi-40441904
>

> - Sent from mobile
>
> On Apr 29, 2017 11:55, "Mardetanha" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > hopefully it would be technical mistake and will be lifted very soon.
> >
> > Mardetanha
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:13 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hey,
> > >
> > > FYI -  sad news from Turkish.
> > >

> > > *Regards,Itzik Edri*
> > > Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
> > > +972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
> > > Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the
> > > sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

Rogol Domedonfors
Presumably the WMF will be taking prompt, strong and effective action to
protest against and reverse this decision?  A case in the Constitutional
Court, for example?

"Rogol"

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Mardetanha <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> more info
> https://turkeyblocks.org/2017/04/29/wikipedia-blocked-turkey/
>
> Mardetanha
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia
> supports
> > global terrorism. The Turkish officials has been corresponding with
> > wikipedia (?)  but there is no answer. The site (most probably they mean
> > English one)  includes content that supports ISIS ."
> >
> > http://mobil.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-haberi-wikipediaya-
> > erisim-engellendi-40441904
> >

> > - Sent from mobile
> >
> > On Apr 29, 2017 11:55, "Mardetanha" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > hopefully it would be technical mistake and will be lifted very soon.
> > >
> > > Mardetanha

> > the

Yaroslav Blanter
Not sure what action WMF can take to reverse the decision taken by a
dictator which only concerns the territory he has an absolute authority.

Cheers
Yaroslav

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 12:45 PM, Rogol Domedonfors <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Presumably the WMF will be taking prompt, strong and effective action to
> protest against and reverse this decision?  A case in the Constitutional
> Court, for example?
>
> "Rogol"
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Mardetanha <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > more info
> > https://turkeyblocks.org/2017/04/29/wikipedia-blocked-turkey/
> >
> > Mardetanha
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia
> > supports
> > > global terrorism. The Turkish officials has been corresponding with
> > > wikipedia (?)  but there is no answer. The site (most probably they
> mean
> > > English one)  includes content that supports ISIS ."
> > >
> > > http://mobil.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-haberi-wikipediaya-
> > > erisim-engellendi-40441904
> > >

> > > - Sent from mobile

> in
> > > the

Anders Wennersten-2
I do hope WMF taken NO action. We have learnt by similar cases, that the
local communities(chapters) haves best insight in how to best proceed.

And things would evolve to be much worse if an non-turkish entity was to
take action

Anders

Den 2017-04-29 kl. 12:45, skrev Rogol Domedonfors:

> Presumably the WMF will be taking prompt, strong and effective action to
> protest against and reverse this decision?  A case in the Constitutional
> Court, for example?
>
> "Rogol"
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Mardetanha <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> more info
>> https://turkeyblocks.org/2017/04/29/wikipedia-blocked-turkey/
>>
>> Mardetanha
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia
>> supports
>>> global terrorism. The Turkish officials has been corresponding with
>>> wikipedia (?)  but there is no answer. The site (most probably they mean
>>> English one)  includes content that supports ISIS ."
>>>
>>> http://mobil.hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-haberi-wikipediaya-
>>> erisim-engellendi-40441904
>>>

>>> - Sent from mobile

>>> the

jmh649
What we can and should do is produce offline versions of Wikipedia content
and promote them both in Turkey and to the media :-)

Will try to see about producing a beta version of a Turkish medical app
today.

James

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Anders Wennersten <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> I do hope WMF taken NO action. We have learnt by similar cases, that the
> local communities(chapters) haves best insight in how to best proceed.
>
> And things would evolve to be much worse if an non-turkish entity was to
> take action
>
> Anders
>

> Den 2017-04-29 kl. 12:45, skrev Rogol Domedonfors:
>
>> Presumably the WMF will be taking prompt, strong and effective action to
>> protest against and reverse this decision?  A case in the Constitutional
>> Court, for example?
>>
>> "Rogol"
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Mardetanha <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> more info
>>> https://turkeyblocks.org/2017/04/29/wikipedia-blocked-turkey/
>>>
>>> Mardetanha
>>>
>>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 2:06 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
>>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Basak commented on Facebook: "In the news, it says that, Wikipedia
>>>>
>>> supports

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

The Wikipedia Open Textbook of Medicine

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

jmh649
Hey All

What are people's thoughts about a response by the movement?

Have started drafting something here
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey

Would appreciate peoples though and whether or not they think this is a
good idea.

James

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 8:51 AM, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What we can and should do is produce offline versions of Wikipedia content
> and promote them both in Turkey and to the media :-)
>
> Will try to see about producing a beta version of a Turkish medical app
> today.
>
> James
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Anders Wennersten <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I do hope WMF taken NO action. We have learnt by similar cases, that the
>> local communities(chapters) haves best insight in how to best proceed.
>>
>> And things would evolve to be much worse if an non-turkish entity was to
>> take action
>>
>> Anders
>>

>> Den 2017-04-29 kl. 12:45, skrev Rogol Domedonfors:
>>
>>> Presumably the WMF will be taking prompt, strong and effective action to
>>> protest against and reverse this decision?  A case in the Constitutional
>>> Court, for example?
>>>
>>> "Rogol"
>>>
>>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 10:47 AM, Mardetanha <[hidden email]>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> more info

Andy Mabbett-2
On 29 April 2017 at 09:43, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Turkey has blocked all access inside the country to the online
> encyclopaedia Wikipedia

Worth watching this, for vandalism, while this is ongoing:

   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey_Blocks

--
Andy Mabbett
@pigsonthewing

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

Yaroslav Blanter
I added it on my watchlist and will protect if needed, but the Erdogan
article already exploded from vandalism earlier today, and this one stays
quiet, so I normally would not expect much of disruption.

Cheers
Yaroslav

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 6:52 PM, Andy Mabbett <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> On 29 April 2017 at 09:43, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Turkey has blocked all access inside the country to the online
> > encyclopaedia Wikipedia
>
> Worth watching this, for vandalism, while this is ongoing:
>
>    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkey_Blocks
>
> --
> Andy Mabbett
> @pigsonthewing
> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

Pax Ahimsa Gethen
While editing the Turkey section of the Government censorship of
Wikipedia page today,[1] I visited a Turkish-language source that was
cited for earlier censorship actions.[2] When running the link through
Google Translate, "Vikipedi" in the article title translated to
"Wikileaks". Yikes.

- Pax

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_censorship_of_Wikipedia#Turkey
[2] http://www.birgun.net/haber-detay/vikipedi-sansure-isyan-etti-83076.html

On 4/29/17 8:44 AM, James Heilman wrote:

> Hey All
>
> What are people's thoughts about a response by the movement?
>
> Have started drafting something here
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey
>
> Would appreciate peoples though and whether or not they think this is a
> good idea.
>
> James
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 8:51 AM, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> What we can and should do is produce offline versions of Wikipedia content
>> and promote them both in Turkey and to the media :-)
>>
>> Will try to see about producing a beta version of a Turkish medical app
>> today.
>>
>> James
>>
>> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 4:52 AM, Anders Wennersten <
>> [hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> I do hope WMF taken NO action. We have learnt by similar cases, that the
>>> local communities(chapters) haves best insight in how to best proceed.
>>>
>>> And things would evolve to be much worse if an non-turkish entity was to
>>> take action
>>>
>>> Anders

Pax Ahimsa Gethen | [hidden email] | http://funcrunch.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

Ting Chen-2
I think the Foundation and the chapters *must* make a statement that
decisively contradicts the reason of the block: That Wikipedia supports
terrorism. There could be further texts in the statement which stresses
our principle of neutrality and our goal to spread knowledge, but the
first and most important statement is to contradict the accusation.

Ah some times I miss Jay, he would immediately recognize how important
it is to make such a statement. When national newspapers and broadcasts
are referring (I just heard the one in Deutschland Funk
http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/dlf24-startseite.1441.de.html ) this
event, there should be not only the accusation but always also a reaction.

Greetings

Ting

Am 29.04.2017 um 10:43 schrieb Itzik - Wikimedia Israel:

> Hey,
>
> FYI -  sad news from Turkish.
>

> *Regards,Itzik Edri*
> Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
> +972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
> sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

Ivan Martínez
+1 to Ting's idea about a statement

Also we can support from our corner sending tweets and e-mails to our local
embassies. Our friends from Turkey or someone who speaks turkish can
support us with a hasthag? I posted #WikipediaSansürlendi but maybe is
incorrect.

Best,

> I think the Foundation and the chapters *must* make a statement that
> decisively contradicts the reason of the block: That Wikipedia supports
> terrorism. There could be further texts in the statement which stresses our
> principle of neutrality and our goal to spread knowledge, but the first and
> most important statement is to contradict the accusation.
>
> Ah some times I miss Jay, he would immediately recognize how important it
> is to make such a statement. When national newspapers and broadcasts are
> referring (I just heard the one in Deutschland Funk
> http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/dlf24-startseite.1441.de.html ) this event,
> there should be not only the accusation but always also a reaction.
>
> Greetings
>
> Ting
>

> Am 29.04.2017 um 10:43 schrieb Itzik - Wikimedia Israel:
>
>> Hey,
>>
>> FYI -  sad news from Turkish.
>>

>> *Regards,Itzik Edri*
>> Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
>> +972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
>> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
>> sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

*Iván Martínez*

*Presidente - Wikimedia México A.C.User:ProtoplasmaKid *

// Mis comunicaciones respecto a Wikipedia/Wikimedia pueden tener una
moratoria en su atención debido a que es un voluntariado.
// Ayuda a proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora: https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [PRESS] Turkish authorities block Wikipedia

Rich Farmbrough
It is absolutely important to be clear that Wikipedia is impartial, or at
least  substantially so.  This impartiality may be a threat to some, but it
could be counter-productive to make statements which are not carefully
thought through.  Those who support repressive regimes can easily be pushed
into an absolutist mindset.

On 29 Apr 2017 18:42, "Ivan Martínez" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> +1 to Ting's idea about a statement
>
> Also we can support from our corner sending tweets and e-mails to our local
> embassies. Our friends from Turkey or someone who speaks turkish can
> support us with a hasthag? I posted #WikipediaSansürlendi but maybe is
> incorrect.
>
> Best,

> > I think the Foundation and the chapters *must* make a statement that
> > decisively contradicts the reason of the block: That Wikipedia supports
> > terrorism. There could be further texts in the statement which stresses
> our
> > principle of neutrality and our goal to spread knowledge, but the first
> and
> > most important statement is to contradict the accusation.
> >
> > Ah some times I miss Jay, he would immediately recognize how important it
> > is to make such a statement. When national newspapers and broadcasts are
> > referring (I just heard the one in Deutschland Funk
> > http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/dlf24-startseite.1441.de.html ) this
> event,
> > there should be not only the accusation but always also a reaction.
> >
> > Greetings
> >
> > Ting
> >

> > Am 29.04.2017 um 10:43 schrieb Itzik - Wikimedia Israel:
> >
> >> Hey,
> >>
> >> FYI -  sad news from Turkish.
> >>

> >> *Regards,Itzik Edri*
> >> Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
> >> +972-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
> >> Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the
> >> sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

Richard I am not sure I am clear on what you mean. We are not impartial to
everything. We oppose censorship and we oppose suppression of freedom of
information. I think it is also perfectly fine to state that we as a
movement oppose terrorism.

Made a few more adjustments to this statement on meta

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey

James

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Richard Farmbrough <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is absolutely important to be clear that Wikipedia is impartial, or at
> least  substantially so.  This impartiality may be a threat to some, but it
> could be counter-productive to make statements which are not carefully
> thought through.  Those who support repressive regimes can easily be pushed
> into an absolutist mindset.
>

> On 29 Apr 2017 18:42, "Ivan Martínez" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > +1 to Ting's idea about a statement
> >
> > Also we can support from our corner sending tweets and e-mails to our
> local
> > embassies. Our friends from Turkey or someone who speaks turkish can
> > support us with a hasthag? I posted #WikipediaSansürlendi but maybe is
> > incorrect.
> >
> > Best,

> > > I think the Foundation and the chapters *must* make a statement that
> > > decisively contradicts the reason of the block: That Wikipedia supports
> > > terrorism. There could be further texts in the statement which stresses
> > our
> > > principle of neutrality and our goal to spread knowledge, but the first
> > and
> > > most important statement is to contradict the accusation.
> > >
> > > Ah some times I miss Jay, he would immediately recognize how important
> it
> > > is to make such a statement. When national newspapers and broadcasts
> are
> > > referring (I just heard the one in Deutschland Funk
> > > http://www.deutschlandfunk.de/dlf24-startseite.1441.de.html ) this
> > event,
> > > there should be not only the accusation but always also a reaction.
> > >
> > > Greetings
> > >
> > > Ting

> > the

"As a movement" is a phrase which I have trouble with.  WhiIe left it is
very easy to make apple pie statements with little fear of contradiction, I
think it misees the point.  We provide information, neutral information.
Perhaps we hope as individuals this discourages rather than encourages
certain forms of behaviour. But if we provided the information with the
goal of, for example, opposing terrorism we would cease to be a neutral,
reliable sourgent,  thus defeating any such goal.

Conversely it is far more convincing to say that we don't support
terrorism, that the statements are on their face absurd, that we clearly
document the rise and fall of Isis, together with their actions both in the
Middle East and the wider world, and tother encourage anyone who doubts
this to read our articles on the subject.

On 29 Apr 2017 19:52, "James Heilman" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Richard I am not sure I am clear on what you mean. We are not impartial to
> everything. We oppose censorship and we oppose suppression of freedom of
> information. I think it is also perfectly fine to state that we as a
> movement oppose terrorism.
>
> Made a few more adjustments to this statement on meta
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey
>
> James
>
> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Richard Farmbrough <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > It is absolutely important to be clear that Wikipedia is impartial, or at
> > least  substantially so.  This impartiality may be a threat to some, but
> it
> > could be counter-productive to make statements which are not carefully
> > thought through.  Those who support repressive regimes can easily be
> pushed
> > into an absolutist mindset.
> >

> > On 29 Apr 2017 18:42, "Ivan Martínez" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > +1 to Ting's idea about a statement
> > >
> > > Also we can support from our corner sending tweets and e-mails to our
> > local
> > > embassies. Our friends from Turkey or someone who speaks turkish can
> > > support us with a hasthag? I posted #WikipediaSansürlendi but maybe is
> > > incorrect.
> > >
> > > Best,

> supports
> stresses
> > > our
> first
> > > and

> important
> > it
> > are
> > > event,

> in
> > > the

@ Richard Thank you. I have adjusted that sentence to "We do not support
terrorism."

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Richard Farmbrough <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> "As a movement" is a phrase which I have trouble with.  WhiIe left it is
> very easy to make apple pie statements with little fear of contradiction, I
> think it misees the point.  We provide information, neutral information.
> Perhaps we hope as individuals this discourages rather than encourages
> certain forms of behaviour. But if we provided the information with the
> goal of, for example, opposing terrorism we would cease to be a neutral,
> reliable sourgent,  thus defeating any such goal.
>
> Conversely it is far more convincing to say that we don't support
> terrorism, that the statements are on their face absurd, that we clearly
> document the rise and fall of Isis, together with their actions both in the
> Middle East and the wider world, and tother encourage anyone who doubts
> this to read our articles on the subject.
>
> On 29 Apr 2017 19:52, "James Heilman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Richard I am not sure I am clear on what you mean. We are not impartial
> > everything. We oppose censorship and we oppose suppression of freedom of
> > information. I think it is also perfectly fine to state that we as a
> > movement oppose terrorism.
> >
> > Made a few more adjustments to this statement on meta
> >
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey
> >
> > James
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 12:46 PM, Richard Farmbrough <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > It is absolutely important to be clear that Wikipedia is impartial, or
> at
> > > least  substantially so.  This impartiality may be a threat to some,
> but
> > it
> > > could be counter-productive to make statements which are not carefully
> > > thought through.  Those who support repressive regimes can easily be
> > pushed
> > > into an absolutist mindset.

> > > local
> is

> that
> > supports
> > stresses
> > first

> > important
> > > it
> broadcasts
> > > are

> > in

If you cannot say who "We" are who do not support terrorism, then your
statement is both meaningless and ineffectual.  If you are specific, then
"we" need to know why you feel able to speak for "us".

"Rogol"

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 8:33 PM, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> @ Richard Thank you. I have adjusted that sentence to "We do not support
> terrorism."

> On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 1:19 PM, Richard Farmbrough <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > "As a movement" is a phrase which I have trouble with.  WhiIe left it is
> > very easy to make apple pie statements with little fear of
> contradiction, I
> > think it misees the point.  We provide information, neutral information.
> > Perhaps we hope as individuals this discourages rather than encourages
> > certain forms of behaviour. But if we provided the information with the
> > goal of, for example, opposing terrorism we would cease to be a neutral,
> > reliable sourgent,  thus defeating any such goal.
> >
> > Conversely it is far more convincing to say that we don't support
> > terrorism, that the statements are on their face absurd, that we clearly
> > document the rise and fall of Isis, together with their actions both in
> the
> > Middle East and the wider world, and tother encourage anyone who doubts
> > this to read our articles on the subject.
> >
> > On 29 Apr 2017 19:52, "James Heilman" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Richard I am not sure I am clear on what you mean. We are not impartial
> > > everything. We oppose censorship and we oppose suppression of freedom
> of
> > > information. I think it is also perfectly fine to state that we as a
> > > movement oppose terrorism.
> > >
> > > Made a few more adjustments to this statement on meta
> > >
> > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Response_to_2017_ban_in_Turkey
> > >
> > > James

> or
> > at
> > but
> > > it
> carefully
> > > pushed

> our
> can
> > is

> > that
> > > supports
> > > stresses
> > > first

> > > important
> > broadcasts
> this
> reaction.

> share
> > > in

Primarily this is those who sign the statement  on meta.