[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Re: Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit Media Attendance Request

[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Re: Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit Media Attendance Request

James Salsman-2
Hi Bill,

I just left you a voicemail asking for temporary freelance volunteer
accreditation to cover the APCE summit next week at the convention center.

I am a Wikipedia editor with over seven years of experience focusing on
sustainable energy and transportation solutions, e.g., as the primary
author of http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-neutral_fuel
If you accredit me for next week I can promise to get you the latest news
on the cost to synthesize gasoline from the carbonic acid in seawater. With
nighttime wind, I suspect it can be less than $3/gallon.

I am a five minute walk from your office. Please call me: 650-427-9625

Best regards,
James Salsman

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Re: Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit Media Attendance Request

Huib Laurens
Hi,

Why send personal information to a public list? Do you want all your
requests denied in the Future?

This is not a smart move if you are still hoping to get a press pass.

Huib

Op zaterdag 7 september 2013 schreef James Salsman ([hidden email]):

> Hi Bill,
>
> I just left you a voicemail asking for temporary freelance volunteer
> accreditation to cover the APCE summit next week at the convention center.
>
> I am a Wikipedia editor with over seven years of experience focusing on
> sustainable energy and transportation solutions, e.g., as the primary
> author of http://en.Wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-neutral_fuel
> If you accredit me for next week I can promise to get you the latest news
> on the cost to synthesize gasoline from the carbonic acid in seawater. With
> nighttime wind, I suspect it can be less than $3/gallon.
>
> I am a five minute walk from your office. Please call me: 650-427-9625
>
> Best regards,
> James Salsman

Met vriendelijke groet,

Huib Laurens

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: Re: Asia Pacific Clean Energy Summit Media Attendance Request

James Salsman-2
Sorry about the message inadvertently sent to this list.