[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: URGENT call for geographical diversity in Wikimedia @ GSoC

Quim Gil-2
Dear Wikimedia contributors, please help spreading this call for Google
Summer of Code candidates in your projects, chapters, and surroundings.
Thank you!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: URGENT call for geographical diversity in Wikimedia @ GSoC

David Cuenca Tudela
I would suggest blogging about GsoC and maybe posting about it on the wp
discussion pages. There is only one week left!

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Quim Gil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Wikimedia contributors, please help spreading this call for Google
> Summer of Code candidates in your projects, chapters, and surroundings.
> Thank you!

Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: URGENT call for geographical diversity in Wikimedia @ GSoC

Harsh Kothari
I guess we should share on Facebook as well as Twitter. (MediaWiki /
Wikimedia Foundation)

Thanks
Harsh

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM, David Cuenca <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would suggest blogging about GsoC and maybe posting about it on the wp
> discussion pages. There is only one week left!
>

> On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Quim Gil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear Wikimedia contributors, please help spreading this call for Google
> > Summer of Code candidates in your projects, chapters, and surroundings.
> > Thank you!

Harsh Kothari
Intern at Google Summer of Code,
Wikimedia Foundation
Follow Me : harshkothari410 <https://twitter.com/harshkothari410/>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: URGENT call for geographical diversity in Wikimedia @ GSoC

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-3
I have shared this with several fellow coders and have asked them to pass
it on.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM, Harsh Kothari <[hidden email]>wrote:

> I guess we should share on Facebook as well as Twitter. (MediaWiki /
> Wikimedia Foundation)
>
> Thanks
> Harsh
>

> On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:19 AM, David Cuenca <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I would suggest blogging about GsoC and maybe posting about it on the wp
> > discussion pages. There is only one week left!
> >

> > On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM, Quim Gil <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Wikimedia contributors, please help spreading this call for Google
> > > Summer of Code candidates in your projects, chapters, and surroundings.
> > > Thank you!

Treasurer,
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] URGENT call for geographical diversity in Wikimedia @ GSoC

Quim Gil-2
On Thursday, March 13, 2014, Harsh Kothari <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I guess we should share on Facebook as well as Twitter. (MediaWiki /
> Wikimedia Foundation)

Yes, you were faster than me.  :)

https://www.facebook.com/MediaWikiProject/posts/264324327074526?stream_ref=5

https://twitter.com/mediawiki/status/444215890104434688

https://plus.google.com/b/103470172168784626509/103470172168784626509/posts/6ERaAtT8oev

(I hope FB and G+ URLs work for you as well)