[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] New guide for organizing Edit-a-thons at science conferences

[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] New guide for organizing Edit-a-thons at science conferences

Pine W
Forwarding a resource.

Pine

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] New guide for organizing Edit-a-thons at science conferences

Dario Taraborelli-3
For those of you who are not familiar with the Simons Foundation:

- they are one of the funders of the Wiki Education Foundation's Year of
Science [1], via their "Science Sandbox" program [2]
- they are also financially supporting the WikiCite event in Vienna in May
[3]
- they are among the organizations who formally endorsed the Initiative for
Open Citations we launched earlier this month [4]

Dario

[1] https://wikiedu.org/yearofscience/
[2] https://www.simonsfoundation.org/education-outreach/science-sandbox/
[3] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiCite_2017
[4] https://i4oc.org/#stakeholders

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:30 AM, Pine W <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Forwarding a resource.
>
> Pine

*Dario Taraborelli  *Director, Head of Research, Wikimedia Foundation
wikimediafoundation.org • nitens.org • @readermeter
<http://twitter.com/readermeter>