[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] I'm leaving the Wikimedia Foundation

[Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] I'm leaving the Wikimedia Foundation

Lodewijk
Forwarding this here, as Sumana's role seems relevant to a wider audience
than just wikitech-l :)

Thanks Sumana for all your work!

Lodewijk

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] I'm leaving the Wikimedia Foundation

Markus Glaser-2
As I've written elsewhere: This is a big loss for the Wikimedia
universe. Thank you so much, Sumana, for all you did for us! You
virtually re-defined the role of a communtiy manager :)

All the best for you future,

Markus

P.S.: I recommend reading Sumanas blog post about her reasoning.

Am 24.09.2014 22:42, schrieb Lodewijk:

> Forwarding this here, as Sumana's role seems relevant to a wider audience
> than just wikitech-l :)
>
> Thanks Sumana for all your work!
>
> Lodewijk

Markus Glaser
Präsidium
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] I'm leaving the Wikimedia Foundation

metasj
Likewise, thank you for your wonderful contributions and insights.  You
will be missed here, though we will likely be appreciating your work
elsewhere soon in new incarnations!

> P.S.: I recommend reading Sumanas blog post about her reasoning.

And for that matter her previous blog posts.

Sam