[Wikimedia-l] GLAM-Wiki 2018 session videos

[Wikimedia-l] GLAM-Wiki 2018 session videos

Asaf Bartov
Hello.

The GLAM-Wiki 2018 conference organizers did not provide video recording,
but Andrew Lih saved the day and recorded the whole conference himself,
with cellphones and tripods.

It took some time to edit the videos, but they are now up on Commons:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:GLAM_WIKI_Tel_Aviv_2018_videos

Consult the program for the session names and descriptions:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAMTLV2018/Program

Cheers,

   A.
--
Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] GLAM-Wiki 2018 session videos

Cornelius Kibelka
Thank you very much, Asaf! I really want to appreciate your efforts to cut
& edit the videos that you have done in your volunteer time.

Cheers
Cornelius

On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 12:57, Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> The GLAM-Wiki 2018 conference organizers did not provide video recording,
> but Andrew Lih saved the day and recorded the whole conference himself,
> with cellphones and tripods.
>
> It took some time to edit the videos, but they are now up on Commons:
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:GLAM_WIKI_Tel_Aviv_2018_videos
>
> Consult the program for the session names and descriptions:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAMTLV2018/Program
>
> Cheers,
>
>    A.
> --
> Asaf Bartov <[hidden email]>

Cornelius Kibelka
Internationale Beziehungen | International Relations
Vorstandsteam | Office of the ED

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0
http://wikimedia.de

http://spenden.wikimedia.de/

Körperschaften I Berlin, Steuernummer 27/029/42207

Re: [Wikimedia-l] GLAM-Wiki 2018 session videos

Shani Evenstein
This is *so* great! Thanks for taking the time to do this. You and Andrew
rock.

Would be great if each speaker can link the right  video to their
submission in the program,
including the PP itself.

Best,
Shani.

Shani Evenstein Sigalov
EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
Chairperson, WikiProject Medicine Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
+972-525640648