[Wikimedia-l] GLAMWiki Conference 2018: Content submissions are now open!

[Wikimedia-l] GLAMWiki Conference 2018: Content submissions are now open!

Shani Evenstein
[[Sorry for x-posting]]

Dear all,

I'm happy to report that the content submission process
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAMTLV2018/Program/Submit> for the
GLAMWiki Conference 2018 is now open! Submissions will be accepted *till
April 30th*, so feel free to start drafting your proposals.

Please note that submissions for scholarships
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/GLAM_TLV_2018/Scholarships> will open
tomorrow via a different process and the actual registration will take
place later on in June. We'll notify you every step of the way. :)

Looking forward to reading your submissions,
Shani (on behalf of the organizing team and the program committee).

Re: [Wikimedia-l] GLAMWiki Conference 2018: Content submissions are now open!

Shani Evenstein
 [[Sorry for x-posting]]
Dear all,

This is a gentle reminder that you have 1 week left (till April 30th) to
submit your proposals for the GLAM-Wiki global conference, which will take
place in November in Tel Aviv.

Cheers,
Shani.