[Wikimedia-l] General Assembly: board + annual reports

[Wikimedia-l] General Assembly: board + annual reports

Romaine Wiki-2
Dear all,

Today Wikimedia Belgium had the annual General Assembly
<https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/2017-01-28_General_Assembly>.

At 1 January 2017 the board had five board members. Every board member is
elected for a two years term, besides the president who is elected every
year. From these five board members, the two year term of two of them ended
(Romaine + Afernand74), as well as the term of the president ended
(Geertivp).

With no new applications for board members and the General Assembly and
board happy with how the past period has been dealt and how stable the
board has become, the General Assembly voted to give the three board
members a new term. Meaning that the board stays the same and as stable
team can move forward with our chapter.

The board is composed out of Geertivp (president), Romaine (treasurer),
SPQRobin (secretary), Afernand74 (National Liaison) and Lfurter (Gender and
Diversity Liaison).
See also: https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board

Before the voting, the reporting from the past year was discussed, and the
board has been cleared responsibility.

The financial report from Wikimedia Belgium about 2016 can be found at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports/
Wikimedia_Belgium/Financial/2016

The activity report from Wikimedia Belgium about 2016 can be found at:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports/
Wikimedia_Belgium/Activity/2016

Kind regards,
Romaine

Re: [Wikimedia-l] General Assembly: board + annual reports

Delphine Ménard -2
Thank you Romaine for this info and thorough report. :)

Welcome back to all board members and here is to a great new year!

Best,

Delphine

> Dear all,
>
> Today Wikimedia Belgium had the annual General Assembly
> <https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/2017-01-28_General_Assembly>.
>
> At 1 January 2017 the board had five board members. Every board member is
> elected for a two years term, besides the president who is elected every
> year. From these five board members, the two year term of two of them ended
> (Romaine + Afernand74), as well as the term of the president ended
> (Geertivp).
>
> With no new applications for board members and the General Assembly and
> board happy with how the past period has been dealt and how stable the
> board has become, the General Assembly voted to give the three board
> members a new term. Meaning that the board stays the same and as stable
> team can move forward with our chapter.
>
> The board is composed out of Geertivp (president), Romaine (treasurer),
> SPQRobin (secretary), Afernand74 (National Liaison) and Lfurter (Gender and
> Diversity Liaison).
> See also: https://be.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board
>

> Before the voting, the reporting from the past year was discussed, and the
> board has been cleared responsibility.
>
> The financial report from Wikimedia Belgium about 2016 can be found at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports/
> Wikimedia_Belgium/Financial/2016
>
> The activity report from Wikimedia Belgium about 2016 can be found at:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports/
> Wikimedia_Belgium/Activity/2016
>

> Kind regards,
> Romaine