[Wikimedia-l] HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's National Guideline Clearinghouse

[Wikimedia-l] HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's National Guideline Clearinghouse

James Salsman-2
Can we move the Department of Health and Human Services' National
Guideline Clearinghouse to Wikisource? Do we have contacts in HHS to
help?

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hhs-plans-to-delete-20-years-of-critical-medical-guidelines-next-week

"The Trump Administration is planning to eliminate a vast trove of
medical guidelines that for nearly 20 years has been a critical
resource for doctors, researchers and others in the medical community.

"Maintained by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality [AHRQ],
part of the Department of Health and Human Services, the database is
known as the National Guideline Clearinghouse [NGC], and it’s
scheduled to “go dark,” in the words of an official there, on July
16.\\

https://www.ahrq.gov/gam/about/index.html

https://www.ahrq.gov/gam/updates/index.html

Re: [Wikimedia-l] HHS Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's National Guideline Clearinghouse

James Hare-5
For what it’s worth, the Internet Archive is hard at work preserving the guidelines, so at minimum we will have that.