[Wikimedia-l] Howdy from Wil

Wil Sinclair
I'm Wil Sinclair, Lila Tretikov's significant other.

I've always wanted a good excuse to get involved in the Wikipedia
project and the Wikipedia community. Lila's appointment would be about
as good as it gets. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and understanding more
about what makes the community and the Foundation tick. Feel free to contact
me directly at wllm(at)wllm(dot)com anytime about anything.

Best.
,Wil

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Howdy from Wil

Martijn Hoekstra
On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Wil Sinclair <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm Wil Sinclair, Lila Tretikov's significant other.
>
> I've always wanted a good excuse to get involved in the Wikipedia
> project and the Wikipedia community. Lila's appointment would be about
> as good as it gets. :)

Conflict of interest! Burn him!

> I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and understanding more
> about what makes the community and the Foundation tick.

Drama, mostly

> Feel free to contact
> me directly at wllm(at)wllm(dot)com anytime about anything.

> Best.
> ,Wil

Welcome, and good luck, you brave man.

--Martijn

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Howdy from Wil

James Forrester-4
On 5 May 2014 11:30, Wil Sinclair <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm Wil Sinclair, Lila Tretikov's significant other.
>
> I've always wanted a good excuse to get involved in the Wikipedia
> project and the Wikipedia community. Lila's appointment would be about
> as good as it gets. :)

​Welcome! :-)​

​J.
--
James D. Forrester
Product Manager, VisualEditor

[hidden email] | @jdforrester

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Howdy from Wil

Srikanth Ramakrishnan-3
Agree with Martijn, plenty of drama here.

Oh, and it's just a CoI, no need to burn him, just ban him. :)

Welcome Wil, hope you find this place fun.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM, Martijn Hoekstra <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:30 PM, Wil Sinclair <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I'm Wil Sinclair, Lila Tretikov's significant other.
> >
> > I've always wanted a good excuse to get involved in the Wikipedia
> > project and the Wikipedia community. Lila's appointment would be about
> > as good as it gets. :)
> >

> Conflict of interest! Burn him!
>

> > I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and understanding more
> > about what makes the community and the Foundation tick.
>

> Drama, mostly
>

> > Feel free to contact
> > me directly at wllm(at)wllm(dot)com anytime about anything.
>

> > Best.
> > ,Wil
> >

> Welcome, and good luck, you brave man.
>
> --Martijn

Srikanth Ramakrishnan
Treasurer,
Wikimedia Chapter [India]

Donate to the Wikimedia India Chapter today<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/Donations>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Howdy from Wil

rupert THURNER-2
Could we ask you to edit wikipedia as well or to write some software
*griiin*

Rupert
Am 05.05.2014 20:30 schrieb "Wil Sinclair" <[hidden email]>:

> I'm Wil Sinclair, Lila Tretikov's significant other.
>
> I've always wanted a good excuse to get involved in the Wikipedia
> project and the Wikipedia community. Lila's appointment would be about
> as good as it gets. :)
>
> I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and understanding more
> about what makes the community and the Foundation tick. Feel free to
> contact
> me directly at wllm(at)wllm(dot)com anytime about anything.
>
> Best.
> ,Wil

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Howdy from Wil

Keegan Peterzell