[Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

[Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Fæ
Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.

The election results is available at
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes>,
with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
talk page.

Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
public debate so well.

I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.

Cheers,
Fae
--
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Kirill Lokshin
Congratulations to Markus!  I look forward to working with everyone to make
the WCA a success in the coming year!

Cheers,
Kirill

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>
> The election results is available at
> <
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes
> >,
> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
> talk page.
>
> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
> public debate so well.
>
> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>
> Cheers,
> Fae
> --
> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Markus Glaser-2
Hi,

thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can
meet your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done
so far. I assume I can continue to count on your experience :)

In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support
of the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and
affiliate organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations
to WMF and their organisations.

In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all
comments, criticism and suggestions!

There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the
Milan conference.

Cheers,
Markus

Am 18.03.2013 01:12, schrieb Kirill Lokshin:

> Congratulations to Markus!  I look forward to working with everyone to make
> the WCA a success in the coming year!
>
> Cheers,
> Kirill
>

> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>>
>> The election results is available at
>> <
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes
>>> ,
>> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
>> talk page.
>>
>> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
>> public debate so well.
>>
>> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
>> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Fae
>> --
>> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
>> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
>> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

Markus Glaser
WCA Council Member (WMDE)
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Craig Franklin-2
Congratulations Markus, I suspect that you have a difficult road ahead of
you but I'm confident that with the support of chapters you will do us all
proud.  Thanks also to Fae for his work as Chair until this point; while he
has operated under difficult conditions he's done quite well considering,
and I hope he'll continue to support Markus throughout 2013.

Cheers,
Craig

On 18 March 2013 18:46, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 01:58:20 +0100
> From: Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>
> Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the
>         Wikimedia Chapters Association Council
>
> Hi,
>
> thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can
> meet your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done
> so far. I assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
>
> In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support
> of the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and
> affiliate organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations
> to WMF and their organisations.
>
> In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all
> comments, criticism and suggestions!
>
> There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the
> Milan conference.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Hi

Congratulations! I look forward to a continuation of the more "practical and transparent" approach that the Chapters Association has been taking in the past month (and thanks Fae and the rest for starting that). I enjoyed exchanging some ideas with you in London!

I hope to see that the Association will soon be able to benefit all the chapters (member or not) :)

Jan-Bart

On Mar 18, 2013, at 1:58 AM, Markus Glaser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can meet your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done so far. I assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
>
> In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support of the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and affiliate organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations to WMF and their organisations.
>
> In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all comments, criticism and suggestions!
>
> There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the Milan conference.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus
>
> Am 18.03.2013 01:12, schrieb Kirill Lokshin:
>> Congratulations to Markus!  I look forward to working with everyone to make
>> the WCA a success in the coming year!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kirill
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>>>
>>> The election results is available at
>>> <
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes
>>> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
>>> talk page.
>>>
>>> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
>>> public debate so well.
>>>
>>> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
>>> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Fae
>>> --
>>> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
>>> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
>>> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

> Markus Glaser
> WCA Council Member (WMDE)
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive
Congrtz Markus..

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Craig Franklin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Markus, I suspect that you have a difficult road ahead of
> you but I'm confident that with the support of chapters you will do us all
> proud.  Thanks also to Fae for his work as Chair until this point; while he
> has operated under difficult conditions he's done quite well considering,
> and I hope he'll continue to support Markus throughout 2013.
>
> Cheers,
> Craig
>
> On 18 March 2013 18:46, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 01:58:20 +0100
> > From: Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>
> > Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the
> >         Wikimedia Chapters Association Council
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can
> > meet your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done
> > so far. I assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
> >
> > In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support
> > of the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and
> > affiliate organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations
> > to WMF and their organisations.
> >
> > In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all
> > comments, criticism and suggestions!
> >
> > There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the
> > Milan conference.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Markus

*
​​
Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
*     *   (নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী হাছিব)
     Facebook Fan Page: NCH <http://www.facebook.com/itsNCH>
    Auto-confirmed, Reviewer
& Roll backer Editor: bn.nhasive <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Nhasive>
FB <http://www.facebook.com/nhasive> :: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>
 :: Skype <http://www.skype.com/nhasive>: nhasive
     http://www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Alice Wiegand-4
Congratulations to Markus, thanks to Fae!

whenever possible we should pursue the kind of exchange we started
with the London meeting to make the best of it for chapters,
affiliates and our mission.

Alice.

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 3:57 PM, Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrtz Markus..
>

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 4:31 PM, Craig Franklin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Markus, I suspect that you have a difficult road ahead of
>> you but I'm confident that with the support of chapters you will do us all
>> proud.  Thanks also to Fae for his work as Chair until this point; while he
>> has operated under difficult conditions he's done quite well considering,
>> and I hope he'll continue to support Markus throughout 2013.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Craig
>>
>> On 18 March 2013 18:46, <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>

>> > Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 01:58:20 +0100
>> > From: Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>
>> > Subject: Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the
>> >         Wikimedia Chapters Association Council
>> >
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can
>> > meet your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done
>> > so far. I assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
>> >
>> > In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support
>> > of the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and
>> > affiliate organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations
>> > to WMF and their organisations.
>> >
>> > In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all
>> > comments, criticism and suggestions!
>> >
>> > There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the
>> > Milan conference.
>> >
>> > Cheers,
>> > Markus

> *
>
> Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
> *     *   (নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী হাছিব)
>      Facebook Fan Page: NCH <http://www.facebook.com/itsNCH>
>     Auto-confirmed, Reviewer
> & Roll backer Editor: bn.nhasive <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Nhasive>
> FB <http://www.facebook.com/nhasive> :: Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive>
>  :: Skype <http://www.skype.com/nhasive>: nhasive
>      http://www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

metasj
Markus,

Congratulations.  I looking forward to seeing you in Milan.
And thank you, Fae for your work so far and leadership of the election
process.

Regards,
SJ

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Markus Glaser
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can meet
> your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done so far. I
> assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
>
> In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support of
> the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and affiliate
> organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations to WMF and
> their organisations.
>
> In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all
> comments, criticism and suggestions!
>
> There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the Milan
> conference.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus
>
> Am 18.03.2013 01:12, schrieb Kirill Lokshin:
>
>> Congratulations to Markus!  I look forward to working with everyone to
>> make
>> the WCA a success in the coming year!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kirill
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>>>
>>> The election results is available at
>>> <
>>>
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes

>>> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
>>> talk page.
>>>
>>> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
>>> public debate so well.
>>>
>>> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
>>> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Fae
>>> --
>>> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
>>> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
>>> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

> Markus Glaser
> WCA Council Member (WMDE)
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Florence Devouard-3
Congrats Markus
Now, everyone is looking for future results ;)

I'd like to also thank Fae for the good work he has done so far, in an
environment which was not always easy. I appreciated your goodwill and
ability to keep calm in all circonstances ;)

Florence

  On 3/18/13 6:53 PM, Samuel Klein wrote:

> Markus,
>
> Congratulations.  I looking forward to seeing you in Milan.
> And thank you, Fae for your work so far and leadership of the election
> process.
>
> Regards,
> SJ
>
> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:58 PM, Markus Glaser
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can meet
>> your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done so far. I
>> assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
>>
>> In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support of
>> the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and affiliate
>> organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations to WMF and
>> their organisations.
>>
>> In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all
>> comments, criticism and suggestions!
>>
>> There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the Milan
>> conference.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Markus
>>
>> Am 18.03.2013 01:12, schrieb Kirill Lokshin:
>>
>>> Congratulations to Markus!  I look forward to working with everyone to
>>> make
>>> the WCA a success in the coming year!
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Kirill

>> --
>> Markus Glaser
>> WCA Council Member (WMDE)
>> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

> Samuel Klein          @metasj           w:user:sj          +1 617 529 4266

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Charles Andrès-2
Congratulations Markus,

We hope you will find the way to free the WCA from all the bureaucracy and create a fresh restart, the future of the WCA is in the understanding of why so few chapters are really participating in the association life.

We assure you and the WCA of our support, we are really looking forward for a rebuilding of the WCA, starting from the basis : what the chapters needs, and what they can offer.

Charles

Charles ANDRES, Chairman
"Wikimedia CH" – Association for the advancement of free knowledge –
www.wikimedia.ch
Skype: charles.andres.wmch
IRC://irc.freenode.net/wikimedia-ch

Le 18 mars 2013 à 01:58, Markus Glaser <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> thanks for voting and thank you for your trust. Time will show if I can meet your expectations. Thank you, Fae, for all the work you have done so far. I assume I can continue to count on your experience :)
>
> In order to get things going, I totally depend on the help and support of the Council members. We also need to involve all chapters and affiliate organisations. Furthermore, I hope for very friendly relations to WMF and their organisations.
>
> In order to shape the future of the WCA, please approach me with all comments, criticism and suggestions!
>
> There's quite some work ahead of us! Our next milestone will be the Milan conference.
>
> Cheers,
> Markus
>
> Am 18.03.2013 01:12, schrieb Kirill Lokshin:
>> Congratulations to Markus!  I look forward to working with everyone to make
>> the WCA a success in the coming year!
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kirill
>>

>> On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>>>
>>> The election results is available at
>>> <
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes
>>> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
>>> talk page.
>>>
>>> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
>>> public debate so well.
>>>
>>> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
>>> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Fae
>>> --
>>> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
>>> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
>>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
>>> Guide to email tags: http://j.mp/mfae

> Markus Glaser
> WCA Council Member (WMDE)
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Delphine Ménard
Hi Fae,

Wikimedia Deutschland is thankful for Markus' election, and we will
support him as best as we can in his future endeavours.

But this email is more to you Fae. I wanted to thank you for the work
done on the WCA so far. I know it hasn't been easy on you.
Nevertheless you kept going forward, pushing and prodding and making
sure things would happen, with sometimes great critic, other times
hopefully great support. For this I am thankful. Sometimes politics is
ungrateful to the hard working, and I am sorry it came to this, but I
applaud how you managed all possible situations, and especially how
you made sure that the WCA and the spirit of chapters working together
live on. I strongly believe that Wikimedia's diversity is one of its
biggest strengths, and I am convinced that working towards
sustainability of chapters definitely is one way to make sure this
diversity lives on.

I look forward to working with you on all the tasks still to
accomplish, within or outside the WCA.

Best,

Delphine
----
Delphine Ménard
Vice-president
Wikimedia Deutschland

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>
> The election results is available at
> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes>,
> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
> talk page.
>
> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
> public debate so well.
>
> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>
> Cheers,
> Fae
> --
> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA

Heh. ;)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Patricio Lorente
Congratulations and thanks for your commitment with the movement,
Markus and Fae! I don't want to repeat what has been said, hope to see
you in Milan next month.

                                                  Patricio

2013/3/19 Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Fae,
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland is thankful for Markus' election, and we will
> support him as best as we can in his future endeavours.
>
> But this email is more to you Fae. I wanted to thank you for the work
> done on the WCA so far. I know it hasn't been easy on you.
> Nevertheless you kept going forward, pushing and prodding and making
> sure things would happen, with sometimes great critic, other times
> hopefully great support. For this I am thankful. Sometimes politics is
> ungrateful to the hard working, and I am sorry it came to this, but I
> applaud how you managed all possible situations, and especially how
> you made sure that the WCA and the spirit of chapters working together
> live on. I strongly believe that Wikimedia's diversity is one of its
> biggest strengths, and I am convinced that working towards
> sustainability of chapters definitely is one way to make sure this
> diversity lives on.
>
> I look forward to working with you on all the tasks still to
> accomplish, within or outside the WCA.
>
> Best,
>
> Delphine
> ----
> Delphine Ménard
> Vice-president
> Wikimedia Deutschland
>
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
>>
>> The election results is available at
>> <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes>,
>> with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
>> talk page.
>>
>> Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
>> public debate so well.
>>
>> I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
>> discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Fae
>> --
>> Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
>> Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
>
> Heh. ;)

Patricio Lorente
Blog: http://www.patriciolorente.com.ar
Identi.ca // Twitter: @patriciolorente

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Lodewijk
Thanks Fae indeed for the hard work. It is a pity that things went as they
went - and that you had to work under tough circumstances. Of course it is
the council as a whole that bears responsibility, but when things go wrong,
you get the heat of it...

Best,
Lodewijk

2013/3/19 Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]>

> Hi Fae,
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland is thankful for Markus' election, and we will
> support him as best as we can in his future endeavours.
>
> But this email is more to you Fae. I wanted to thank you for the work
> done on the WCA so far. I know it hasn't been easy on you.
> Nevertheless you kept going forward, pushing and prodding and making
> sure things would happen, with sometimes great critic, other times
> hopefully great support. For this I am thankful. Sometimes politics is
> ungrateful to the hard working, and I am sorry it came to this, but I
> applaud how you managed all possible situations, and especially how
> you made sure that the WCA and the spirit of chapters working together
> live on. I strongly believe that Wikimedia's diversity is one of its
> biggest strengths, and I am convinced that working towards
> sustainability of chapters definitely is one way to make sure this
> diversity lives on.
>
> I look forward to working with you on all the tasks still to
> accomplish, within or outside the WCA.
>
> Best,
>
> Delphine
> ----
> Delphine Ménard
> Vice-president
> Wikimedia Deutschland
>
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
> >
> > The election results is available at
> > <
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes
> >,
> > with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
> > talk page.
> >
> > Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
> > public debate so well.
> >
> > I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
> > discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Fae
> > --
> > Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
> > Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
>
> Heh. ;)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Tonmoy Khan
Congratulations to Marcus!

Tonmoy
On Mar 19, 2013 4:52 PM, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Fae indeed for the hard work. It is a pity that things went as they
> went - and that you had to work under tough circumstances. Of course it is
> the council as a whole that bears responsibility, but when things go wrong,
> you get the heat of it...
>
> Best,
> Lodewijk
>
> 2013/3/19 Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]>
>
> > Hi Fae,
> >
> > Wikimedia Deutschland is thankful for Markus' election, and we will
> > support him as best as we can in his future endeavours.
> >
> > But this email is more to you Fae. I wanted to thank you for the work
> > done on the WCA so far. I know it hasn't been easy on you.
> > Nevertheless you kept going forward, pushing and prodding and making
> > sure things would happen, with sometimes great critic, other times
> > hopefully great support. For this I am thankful. Sometimes politics is
> > ungrateful to the hard working, and I am sorry it came to this, but I
> > applaud how you managed all possible situations, and especially how
> > you made sure that the WCA and the spirit of chapters working together
> > live on. I strongly believe that Wikimedia's diversity is one of its
> > biggest strengths, and I am convinced that working towards
> > sustainability of chapters definitely is one way to make sure this
> > diversity lives on.
> >
> > I look forward to working with you on all the tasks still to
> > accomplish, within or outside the WCA.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Delphine
> > ----
> > Delphine Ménard
> > Vice-president
> > Wikimedia Deutschland
> >
> > On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 1:08 AM, Fae <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > > Congratulations to Markus on becoming the Chair of the WCAC.
> > >
> > > The election results is available at
> > > <
> >
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes
> > >,
> > > with an associated detailed Q&A from the candidates on the associated
> > > talk page.
> > >
> > > Thank you to all candidates for coming forward and taking part in the
> > > public debate so well.
> > >
> > > I look forward to supporting Markus in his role as our Chair, and the
> > > discussions with everyone at the Milan conference next month.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Fae
> > > --
> > > Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) [hidden email]
> > > Chapters Association Council <s>Chair</s>
> > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
> >
> > Heh. ;)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

derfussi
Congratulations...

2013/3/20 Tonmoy Khan <[hidden email]>

> Congratulations to Marcus!
>
> Tonmoy
> On Mar 19, 2013 4:52 PM, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Fae indeed for the hard work. It is a pity that things went as
> they
> > went - and that you had to work under tough circumstances. Of course it
> is
> > the council as a whole that bears responsibility, but when things go
> wrong,
> > you get the heat of it...
> >
> > Best,
> > Lodewijk
> >
> > 2013/3/19 Delphine Ménard <[hidden email]>
> >
> > > Hi Fae,
> > >
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland is thankful for Markus' election, and we will
> > > support him as best as we can in his future endeavours.
> > >
> > > But this email is more to you Fae. I wanted to thank you for the work
> > > done on the WCA so far. I know it hasn't been easy on you.
> > > Nevertheless you kept going forward, pushing and prodding and making
> > > sure things would happen, with sometimes great critic, other times
> > > hopefully great support. For this I am thankful. Sometimes politics is
> > > ungrateful to the hard working, and I am sorry it came to this, but I
> > > applaud how you managed all possible situations, and especially how
> > > you made sure that the WCA and the spirit of chapters working together
> > > live on. I strongly believe that Wikimedia's diversity is one of its
> > > biggest strengths, and I am convinced that working towards
> > > sustainability of chapters definitely is one way to make sure this
> > > diversity lives on.
> > >
> > > I look forward to working with you on all the tasks still to
> > > accomplish, within or outside the WCA.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > Delphine
> > > ----
> > > Delphine Ménard
> > > Vice-president
> > > Wikimedia Deutschland

> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes

> > > http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WCA
> > >
> > > Heh. ;)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Info: Markus Glaser is elected Chair of the Wikimedia Chapters Association Council

Niraj Suryawanshi
Hey that's great, congratulations!

On 3/26/13, Stefan Fussan-2 [via Wikimedia]
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations...
>

> 2013/3/20 Tonmoy Khan <[hidden email]>
>
>> Congratulations to Marcus!
>>
>> Tonmoy
>> On Mar 19, 2013 4:52 PM, "Lodewijk" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks Fae indeed for the hard work. It is a pity that things went as
>> they
>> > went - and that you had to work under tough circumstances. Of course it
>> is
>> > the council as a whole that bears responsibility, but when things go
>> wrong,
>> > you get the heat of it...
>> >
>> > Best,
>> > Lodewijk

>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Chapters_Association/Elections/2013_Chair#Votes

Regards & Thanks,

Niraj N. Suryawanshi
Pune Institute of Computer Technology | Wikipedia Club Pune
+91 814 992 0120 | niraj.suryawanshi@gmail.com