[Wikimedia-l] Inisghts from a meeting with NGO representatives

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Inisghts from a meeting with NGO representatives

David Cuenca Tudela
On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 9:52 AM Amir E. Aharoni <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Do the people to whom you speak have the same understanding of what our
> definition of knowledge is?

I guess I can make them aware of it from now on :-)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Inisghts from a meeting with NGO representatives

David Cuenca Tudela
Hi Peter,

Could you please give an example of the instances that it wouldn't predict
well?

Regards,
Micru

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019, 10:44 Peter Southwood, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> That would be a fair operational definition in our context, but it does
> not predict well for all instances.
> Cheers
> Peter

Peter Southwood
Those instances where we don’t know yet whether the information would be acceptable in any of our projects, as the decision is generally made by consensus, and consensus can change and can vary between projects. Edge cases are not easily predictable. Also it is possible that new projects may accept information unsuitable for existing projects.