[Wikimedia-l] Initial eligibility for 2016-2017 Round 1 of the Annual Plan Grants / FDC process
We are pleased to announce initial eligibility of applicants submitting a
Letter of Intent for 2016-2017 Round 1 of the Annual Plan Grants / FDC
process. Only applicants confirmed as eligible by 15 September 2016 may
submit proposals to the Funds Dissemination Committee by the 1 October 2016
proposal deadline. We have published the initial eligibility checklist
here, so that applicants may review eligibility before it is confirmed on
15 September 2016:
Of the eleven organizations submitting a Letter of Intent, all are already
considered eligible provided they continue to meet eligibility requirements
throughout the duration of the FDC process. During the next two months, FDC
staff will work with all potential applicants to make sure eligibility
requirements are maintained.
Please expect another update once eligibility is finally confirmed on 15
September 2016, leading up to the 1 October 2016 proposal deadline.
Proposal forms will be available by 1 October 2016.
* Eligibility confirmed: 15 September 2016
* Proposals due: by 1 October 2016
* Community review: 1 October 2016 - 31 October 2016
* Staff assessments published: by 8 November 2016
* FDC deliberations: middle of November 2016
* FDC recommendation published: by 1 December 2016
* Board decision: by 1 January 2017
* Start of new grant terms: 1 January 2017 (for most grantees)