[Wikimedia-l] Introducing WMIL's Community Coordinator

[Wikimedia-l] Introducing WMIL's Community Coordinator

Michal Lester
I'm pleased to introduce Chen Spector who started to work at WMIL as
Community Coordinator at April 1st. Chen is an active Wikipedia editor,
especially in the fields of psychology and education. Username: chenspec.

Chen has a BA in psychology and sociology from Bar - Ilan University and a
master's degree in learning disabilities from the Faculty of Education at
the University of Haifa. Chen holds a teaching certificate in Special
Education from Oranim College and certification for coaching by the Israeli
Coaching Association. Chen has extensive experience in remedial teaching
and the use of assistive technology for children and adults with learning
disabilities and attention deficit disorder.

Plaese welcome Chen to Wikimedia World!

Michal

Michal Lester

Executive Director

Wikimedia Israel

http://www.wikimedia.org.il/         972-50-8996046 ; 972-77-751-6032

sum of all knowledge. **That's our commitment.*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing WMIL's Community Coordinator

Amir E. Aharoni
Welcome!

[ FYI: And the "ch" in "Chen" is pronounced as in "Bach" and "Loch", not as
in "Chess". :) ]

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬