[Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

[Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
chapter.

Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.

It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
development across northern South America and Central America.

I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
accomplishment!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Anna Torres-2
Congrats!!! Felicidades queridos/as!!!!

El mié., 31 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 13:02, Kirill Lokshin (
[hidden email]) escribió:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> chapter.
>
> Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
> promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
>
> It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
> will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
> communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> development across northern South America and Central America.
>
> I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
> me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> accomplishment!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Jorge Vargas
¡¡Felicitaciones!! 🇨🇴🇨🇴🇨🇴

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 9:12 AM Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats!!! Felicidades queridos/as!!!!
>
> El mié., 31 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 13:02, Kirill Lokshin (
> [hidden email]) escribió:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
> Trustees
> > has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> > chapter.
> >
> > Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> > executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> > attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local
> institutions,
> > promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> > demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
> >
> > It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> > Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> > in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> > entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia
> Colombia
> > will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging
> Wikimedia
> > communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> > development across northern South America and Central America.
> >
> > I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> > chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> > years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please
> join
> > me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> > accomplishment!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

> Anna Torres Adell
> Directora Ejecutiva
> *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Jorge Vargas
Senior Manager - Partnerships and Global Reach
+1 415.310.5922

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

camelia boban
Tanti auguri al nuovo capitolo!
Los mejores deseos para el nuevo capítulo
Best wishes to the new chapter! 🎉🍾

Camelia

--
*Camelia Boban*

*| Java EE Developer |*

*Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*

*Diversity Space @ Wikimania 2019 Co-Lead*
WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member

M. +39 3383385545
[hidden email]
*Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cameliaboban> *|* *LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-boban-31319122>*
*Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **| **WikiDonne
UG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne Project
<https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne> *

Il giorno mer 31 lug 2019 alle ore 18:13 Jorge Vargas <[hidden email]>
ha scritto:

> ¡¡Felicitaciones!! 🇨🇴🇨🇴🇨🇴
>
> On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 9:12 AM Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congrats!!! Felicidades queridos/as!!!!
> >
> > El mié., 31 de jul. de 2019 a la(s) 13:02, Kirill Lokshin (
> > [hidden email]) escribió:
> >
> > > Hi everyone!
> > >
> > > I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
> > Trustees
> > > has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> > > chapter.
> > >
> > > Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned
> and
> > > executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> > > attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local
> > institutions,
> > > promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia,
> and
> > > demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
> > >
> > > It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> > > Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia
> movement
> > > in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> > > entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia
> > Colombia
> > > will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging
> > Wikimedia
> > > communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> > > development across northern South America and Central America.
> > >
> > > I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> > > chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> > > years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please
> > join
> > > me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> > > accomplishment!
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Kirill Lokshin
> > > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> > >
> > > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

> > Anna Torres Adell
> > Directora Ejecutiva
> > *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

> Jorge Vargas
> Senior Manager - Partnerships and Global Reach
> Wikimedia Foundation
> [hidden email]
> +1 415.310.5922

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Santiago Navarro-2
Congratulations! ¡Enhorabuena!

El 2019-07-31 18:21, camelia boban escribió:

> Tanti auguri al nuovo capitolo!
> Los mejores deseos para el nuevo capítulo
> Best wishes to the new chapter! 🎉🍾
>
> Camelia
>

> --
> *Camelia Boban*
>
> *| Java EE Developer |*
>
> *Affiliations Committee - **Wikimedia *Foundation
> Coordinator - Diversity Working Group for Wikimedia Strategy 2030
> Chair & co-founder - WikiDonne User Group *| WikiDonne Project ideator*
>
> *Diversity Space @ Wikimania 2019 Co-Lead*
> WMIT - WMSE - WMCH - WMAR Member
>
> M. +39 3383385545
> [hidden email]
> *Aissa Technologies* <http://aissatechnologies.eu/>* | *Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/cameliaboban> *|* *LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-boban-31319122>*
> *Wikipedia <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:Camelia.boban> **|
> **WikiDonne
> UG <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WikiDonne>* | *WikiDonne Project
> <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:WikiDonne> *
>

> Il giorno mer 31 lug 2019 alle ore 18:13 Jorge Vargas
> <[hidden email]>
> ha scritto:
>
>> ¡¡Felicitaciones!! 🇨🇴🇨🇴🇨🇴
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 9:12 AM Anna Torres <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Congrats!!! Felicidades queridos/as!!!!

>> > Trustees

>> and
>> > institutions,
>> and

>> movement
>> > Colombia
>> > Wikimedia

>> > join

>> > --
>> > Anna Torres Adell
>> > Directora Ejecutiva
>> > *A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*
>>
>> --
>> Jorge Vargas
>> Senior Manager - Partnerships and Global Reach
>> Wikimedia Foundation
>> [hidden email]
>> +1 415.310.5922

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Presidente
Wikimedia España
www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Asaf Bartov-2
Congratulations!

  A.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 7:02 PM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> chapter.
>
> Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
> promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
>
> It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
> will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
> communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> development across northern South America and Central America.
>
> I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
> me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> accomplishment!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
 Good luck!

wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> chapter.
>
> Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
> promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
>
> It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
> will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
> communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> development across northern South America and Central America.
>
> I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
> me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> accomplishment!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Rajeeb Dutta
Great news and many many congratulations to all the members involved and
make this happen.
Thanks Kirill for the update.

Best Regards,
Rajeeb Dutta.
(U: Marajozkee)

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 21:32, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> chapter.
>
> Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
> promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
>
> It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
> will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
> communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> development across northern South America and Central America.
>
> I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
> me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> accomplishment!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Leinonen Teemu
Great! Felicidades! -Teemu

> On 31 Jul 2019, at 19.02, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees
> has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> chapter.
>
> Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local institutions,
> promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
>
> It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia Colombia
> will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging Wikimedia
> communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> development across northern South America and Central America.
>
> I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please join
> me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> accomplishment!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Toni Hermoso Pulido-4
¡Enhorabuena y mucha suerte en esta nueva etapa!

Congrats and good luck in this new stage of your organization!

El 7/31/19 a les 6:02 PM, Kirill Lokshin ha escrit:

--
Toni Hermoso Pulido

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

metasj
Superfantástico.  And what a blog <https://wikimediacolombia.org/>!

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 8:08 AM Leinonen Teemu <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Great! Felicidades! -Teemu
>
> > On 31 Jul 2019, at 19.02, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
> Trustees
> > has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> > chapter.
> >
> > Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> > executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> > attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local
> institutions,
> > promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> > demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
> >
> > It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> > Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> > in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> > entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia
> Colombia
> > will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging
> Wikimedia
> > communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> > development across northern South America and Central America.
> >
> > I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> > chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> > years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please
> join
> > me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> > accomplishment!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Rocio Consales
Nuestras más sinceras felicitaciones al equipo de Colombia :)

Atentamente,
Rocío

El jue., 1 ago. 2019 a las 8:08, Leinonen Teemu (<[hidden email]>)
escribió:

> Great! Felicidades! -Teemu
>
> > On 31 Jul 2019, at 19.02, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
> Trustees
> > has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> > chapter.
> >
> > Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> > executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> > attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local
> institutions,
> > promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> > demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
> >
> > It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> > Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> > in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> > entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia
> Colombia
> > will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging
> Wikimedia
> > communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> > development across northern South America and Central America.
> >
> > I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> > chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> > years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please
> join
> > me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> > accomplishment!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Shani Evenstein
Great news! Congrats!

Shani.

*Shani Evenstein Sigalov*
* Lecturer, Tel Aviv University.
* EdTech Innovation Strategist, NY/American Medical Program, Sackler School
of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
* PhD Candidate, School of Education, Tel Aviv University.
* OER & Emerging Technologies Coordinator, UNESCO Chair
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495> on Technology, Internationalization
and Education, School of Education, Tel Aviv University
<https://education.tau.ac.il/node/3495>.
* Chairperson, Wikimedia Medicine
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wiki_Project_Med>.
* Chairperson, Wikipedia & Education User Group
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_%26_Education_User_Group>.
* Chairperson, The Hebrew Literature Digitization Society
<http://www.israelgives.org/amuta/580428621>.
* Chief Editor, Project Ben-Yehuda <http://bybe.benyehuda.org>.
+972-525640648

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 4:53 PM Rocio Consales <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nuestras más sinceras felicitaciones al equipo de Colombia :)
>
> Atentamente,
> Rocío
>

> El jue., 1 ago. 2019 a las 8:08, Leinonen Teemu (<[hidden email]
> >)
> escribió:
>
> > Great! Felicidades! -Teemu
> >
> > > On 31 Jul 2019, at 19.02, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi everyone!
> > >
> > > I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
> > Trustees
> > > has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> > > chapter.
> > >
> > > Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned
> and
> > > executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> > > attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local
> > institutions,
> > > promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia,
> and
> > > demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
> > >
> > > It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> > > Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia
> movement
> > > in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> > > entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia
> > Colombia
> > > will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging
> > Wikimedia
> > > communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> > > development across northern South America and Central America.
> > >
> > > I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> > > chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> > > years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please
> > join
> > > me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> > > accomplishment!
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Kirill Lokshin
> > > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> > >
> > > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

Joy Agyepong
Congratulations!!! Good luck!!

Best,
Joy

On Thu, Aug 1, 2019 at 4:12 AM Rajeeb Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great news and many many congratulations to all the members involved and
> make this happen.
> Thanks Kirill for the update.
>
> Best Regards,
> Rajeeb Dutta.
> (U: Marajozkee)
>
> On Wed, 31 Jul 2019 at 21:32, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Wikimedia Foundation Board of
> Trustees
> > has approved the recognition of Wikimedia Colombia [1] as a Wikimedia
> > chapter.
> >
> > Over the past five years, Wikimedia Colombia has successfully planned and
> > executed a significant portfolio of innovative and effective programs,
> > attracting new contributors, forming partnerships with local
> institutions,
> > promoting the Wikimedia movement throughout the Republic of Colombia, and
> > demonstrating a substantial record of programmatic impact.
> >
> > It is our hope that recognition as a Wikimedia chapter will empower the
> > Wikimedia Colombia community to continue fostering the Wikimedia movement
> > in Colombia and enable them to more effectively engage with government
> > entities and other partners.  We additionally hope that Wikimedia
> Colombia
> > will prove to be a source of inspiration and support for emerging
> Wikimedia
> > communities in the surrounding geographic areas, furthering affiliate
> > development across northern South America and Central America.
> >
> > I want to thank everyone who has been involved with setting up the new
> > chapter, and recognize their commitment and patience over the past two
> > years as we've worked through the chapter recognition process.  Please
> join
> > me in congratulating the entire Wikimedia Colombia team for their
> > accomplishment!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Colombia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Introducing our newest chapter, Wikimedia Colombia

KuboF Hromoslav
Grandajn gratulon kaj dankon al la aktivuloj de (nun jam oficiale)
Vikimedio Kolombio! Kaj plusukceson al via plua laboro!
Congratulation!

KuboF Hromoslav

Dňa st, 31. júl 2019 18:02 Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
napísal(a):