[Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Education Office hours, July 2020

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Education Office hours, July 2020

Sailesh Patnaik-2
Hi everyone,

Join us for the July education office hours on 16th July 2020 at 12:00 PM
UTC! The office hours are a dedicated time and an online space to have
conversations and discussions related to Wikimedia and education
activities, listen and learn from each other's projects and experiences.

We will be having discussion around Community communications collaborators,
get more information here: https://w.wiki/WKR  and also how to use Wikidata
in education. If you are interested, join us! You can find more details to
join the meeting here:
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Hours/July_16_2020

Looking forward to seeing you all then, Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Do you want to reach out to the education team for a 1:1 consultation?
Request for a slot for consultation for your education work (
ttps://outreach.wikimedia.
org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space
<https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/About/Office_Space> ) by
filling this google form ( http://bit.ly/EduOfficeSpace )

Dhanyabaad!
--
*Sailesh Patnaik*
Program Coordinator, Education

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation for Education Office hours, July 2020

Sailesh Patnaik-2
Hi everyone,

Sending this as a reminder email, join us today at 12:00 UTC (in 3 hours!)
for today's education office hours. Looking forward to talking to you all
soon.

Join the call via this link: https://meet.google.com/oyg-douk-bpm

Best!
Sailesh