[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the March 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, March 28, 18:00 UTC

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the March 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, March 28, 18:00 UTC

Sasha Redkina-2
Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Monthly Activities meeting will take place on Thursday,
March 28th, 2019 at 18:00  UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel is
#wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ>
We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

*Agenda:*

Facilitator: Adora Svitak, Communications Fellow, Wikimedia Foundation

   - Welcome and introduction to agenda - 2 minutes
   - Movement update - 3 minutes
   - New Communications committee and Movement communications group - 5
   minutes
   - EU Copyright reform update - 10 minutes
   - Movement strategy update - 15 minutes
   - Questions and discussion - 10 minutes
   - Wikilove - 5 minutes

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting and how to participate:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings

The April 2019 monthly activities meeting will take place on Thursday,
April 25, starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time). To sign up
to participate, please visit:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

Thank you!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the March 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, March 28, 18:00 UTC

Sasha Redkina
This meeting will start in 20 minutes

Sasha Redkina
Front Office Coordinator