[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the March 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, March 28, 18:00 UTC / Call for future proposals

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the March 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, March 28, 18:00 UTC / Call for future proposals

Gregory Varnum-4
Hello,

As you perhaps noticed, the email for this month's meeting is coming out
late. We had some last minute cancellations, are forging ahead, but need
your help with this and future meetings.

*Next meeting*

For tomorrow's meeting, we are going to try a small experiment. We are
asking people in the audience to share 1-2 activities you are working on
and excited about, as well as 2-3 activities others are working on and you
are excited about.

You do not need to share details on the activities, it can be as simple as
the name of the activity or a quick one sentence description. We will
collect these via IRC, attempt to do so from the YouTube chat, and from
people attending in person. You may also email them directly to us if none
of these options work for you: [hidden email]

The next Wikimedia Monthly Activities meeting will take place on Thursday
25 April 2019 at 18:00 UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel is
#wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZMZWX0bvnw

*Future meetings*

For future meetings, a reminder that the agenda of this meeting is meant to
belong to all of us, and we need your help to do that! If you (yes you!)
have a 3-15 minute presentation or update you would like to share with the
movement, please sign up on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

*Agenda:*

Facilitator: Gregory Varnum, Communications Strategist, Wikimedia Foundation

   - Welcome and introduction to agenda - 2 minutes
   - Movement update - 3 minutes
   - Call for proposals for future meetings - 5 minutes
   - Movement strategy update - 15 minutes
   - Experiment activity (see above) - 15 minutes
   - Questions and discussion - 10 minutes
   - Wikilove - 5 minutes

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting and how to participate:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings

The May 2019 monthly activities meeting will take place on Thursday
23 May starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time). To sign up
to participate, please visit:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

Thank you!

--

Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)

Communications Strategist

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the April 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday 25 April, 18:00 UTC / Call for future proposals

Gregory Varnum-4
Apologies for outdated subject line. :)

-greg