[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the May 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 30th, 18:00 UTC

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the May 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 30th, 18:00 UTC

Sasha Redkina-2
Hello everyone,
The next Wikimedia Monthly Activities meeting will take place on Thursday,
May 30th, 2019 at 18:00  UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel is
#wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will be
broadcast as a live YouTube stream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ>
We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.

Agenda
Facilitator: Samantha Lien, Wikimedia Foundation Communications Manager

   - Welcome and introduction to agenda - 2 minutes
   - Movement update - 3 minutes
   - Structured Data on Commons: the first GLAM pilot projects! - 10 minutes
   - The Wikidata Infobox on Commons - 10 minutes
   - Wikimedia 2030 status update and opportunities to participate - 15
   minutes
   - Questions and discussion - 10 minutes
   - Wikilove - 5 minutes

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting and how to participate:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings

The June 2019 monthly activities meeting will take place on Thursday, June
27, starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time). To sign up to
participate, please visit:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

Thank you!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the May 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 30th, 18:00 UTC

Sasha Redkina
Hello everyone,

This meeting will start in approximately 20 minutes.

Sasha Redkina
Front Office Coordinator
*The Wikimedia Foundation*
www.wikimediafoundation.org

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 5:44 PM Sasha Redkina <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> The next Wikimedia Monthly Activities meeting will take place on Thursday,
> May 30th, 2019 at 18:00  UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel is
> #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will
> be broadcast as a live YouTube stream:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ>
> We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.
>
> Agenda
> Facilitator: Samantha Lien, Wikimedia Foundation Communications Manager
>

>    - Welcome and introduction to agenda - 2 minutes
>    - Movement update - 3 minutes
>    - Structured Data on Commons: the first GLAM pilot projects! - 10
>    minutes
>    - The Wikidata Infobox on Commons - 10 minutes
>    - Wikimedia 2030 status update and opportunities to participate - 15
>    minutes
>    - Questions and discussion - 10 minutes
>    - Wikilove - 5 minutes
>
> Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
> the meeting and how to participate:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings
>
> The June 2019 monthly activities meeting will take place on Thursday, June
> 27, starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time). To sign up to
> participate, please visit:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up
>
> Thank you!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the May 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 30th, 18:00 UTC

Ziko van Dijk-3
Hello,
Thanks for the information. The Meeting is indeed usually a very
interesting broadbast, and I am looking forward to e.g. hearing about the
Data project on Commons.
By the way, do you actually read the comments in Youtube?
Kind regards
Ziko

Sasha Redkina <[hidden email]> schrieb am Do. 30. Mai 2019 um 19:38:

> Hello everyone,
>
> This meeting will start in approximately 20 minutes.
>
> Sasha Redkina
> Front Office Coordinator
> *The Wikimedia Foundation*
> www.wikimediafoundation.org
>

> On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 5:44 PM Sasha Redkina <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> > The next Wikimedia Monthly Activities meeting will take place on
> Thursday,
> > May 30th, 2019 at 18:00  UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel is
> > #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will
> > be broadcast as a live YouTube stream:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxCFzA3PEaQ>
> > We’ll post the video recording publicly after the meeting.
> >
> > Agenda
> > Facilitator: Samantha Lien, Wikimedia Foundation Communications Manager
> >

> >    - Welcome and introduction to agenda - 2 minutes
> >    - Movement update - 3 minutes
> >    - Structured Data on Commons: the first GLAM pilot projects! - 10
> >    minutes
> >    - The Wikidata Infobox on Commons - 10 minutes
> >    - Wikimedia 2030 status update and opportunities to participate - 15
> >    minutes
> >    - Questions and discussion - 10 minutes
> >    - Wikilove - 5 minutes
> >
> > Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
> > the meeting and how to participate:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings
> >
> > The June 2019 monthly activities meeting will take place on Thursday,
> June
> > 27, starting at 18:00 UTC (11:00 Pacific Daylight Time). To sign up to
> > participate, please visit:
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up
> >
> > Thank you!

[Wikimedia Announcements] Invitation to the May 2019 Wikimedia Monthly Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 30th, 18:00 UTC

Gregory Varnum-4
Correct link for live broadcast (apologies): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzSfyWUIjUY

-greg

[...]

Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)