[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation June 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, June 28, 18:00 UTC

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation June 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, June 28, 18:00 UTC

Lena Traer
Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC
channel is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the
meeting will be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1] We’ll post the video
recording publicly after the meeting.

During the June 2018 meeting, we will hear about new improvements to maps
on Wikimedia projects and different paths of contribution as an editor on
Wikipedia.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcome and introduction
* Movement update
* Map improvements 2018
* Understanding workflows for editors
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting and how to participate:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings

You can also sign up to participate in future meetings on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings/Future_meetings

Due to Wikimania, information about the next metrics & activities meeting
will be coming soon.

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAX58IZ6KA

Lena Traer
Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation June 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, June 28, 18:00 UTC

Samantha Lien
REMINDER: This meeting starts in 30 minutes.

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 3:54 PM, Lena Traer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
> place on Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC
> channel is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the
> meeting will be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1] We’ll post the video
> recording publicly after the meeting.
>
> During the June 2018 meeting, we will hear about new improvements to maps
> on Wikimedia projects and different paths of contribution as an editor on
> Wikipedia.
>
> Meeting agenda:
>
> * Welcome and introduction
> * Movement update
> * Map improvements 2018
> * Understanding workflows for editors
> * Questions and discussion
> * Wikilove
>
> Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
> the meeting and how to participate:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_
> metrics_and_activities_meetings
>
> You can also sign up to participate in future meetings on Meta-Wiki:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_
> metrics_and_activities_meetings/Future_meetings
>
> Due to Wikimania, information about the next metrics & activities meeting
> will be coming soon.
>
> Thank you,
> Lena
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otAX58IZ6KA
>
> Lena Traer
> Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement
> Wikimedia Foundation

*Samantha Lien*
Communications Manager
Wikimedia Foundation