[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation May 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 31, 18:00 UTC

[Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation May 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 31, 18:00 UTC

Lena Traer
Hello everyone,

The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
place on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel
is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will
be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1] We’ll post the video recording
publicly after the meeting.

During the May 2018 meeting, we will hear about languages across the
Wikimedia projects.

Meeting agenda:

* Welcome and introduction
* Movement update
* The Compact Language Links project
* Executive update
* Questions and discussion
* Wikilove

Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
the meeting and how to participate:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings

You can also sign up to participate in future meetings on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings/Future_meetings

June 2018 Metrics & Activities meeting will take place on Thursday, 28
June, starting at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM Pacific Daylight Time).

Thank you,
Lena

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaiU-v7PbE

Lena Traer
Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation May 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 31, 18:00 UTC

L3X1 en
What is the YouTube link, or is it not yet available? Thanks

> On May 24, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Lena Traer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
> place on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel
> is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will
> be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1] We’ll post the video recording
> publicly after the meeting.
>
> During the May 2018 meeting, we will hear about languages across the
> Wikimedia projects.
>
> Meeting agenda:
>
> * Welcome and introduction
> * Movement update
> * The Compact Language Links project
> * Executive update
> * Questions and discussion
> * Wikilove
>
> Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
> the meeting and how to participate:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
>
> You can also sign up to participate in future meetings on Meta-Wiki:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings/Future_meetings
>
> June 2018 Metrics & Activities meeting will take place on Thursday, 28
> June, starting at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM Pacific Daylight Time).
>
> Thank you,
> Lena
>
> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaiU-v7PbE
>
> Lena Traer
> Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement
> Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation May 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 31, 18:00 UTC

Leila Zia
On Fri, May 25, 2018 at 5:08 AM, L3X1 en <[hidden email]> wrote:
> What is the YouTube link, or is it not yet available? Thanks

I'm looking at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
and I see this YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaiU-v7PbE

Best,
Leila

--
Leila Zia
Senior Research Scientist, Lead

>> On May 24, 2018, at 6:15 PM, Lena Traer <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> The next Wikimedia Foundation metrics and activities meeting will take
>> place on Thursday, May 31, 2018 at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM PDT). The IRC channel
>> is #wikimedia-office on https://webchat.freenode.net, and the meeting will
>> be broadcast as a live YouTube stream.[1] We’ll post the video recording
>> publicly after the meeting.
>>
>> During the May 2018 meeting, we will hear about languages across the
>> Wikimedia projects.
>>
>> Meeting agenda:
>>
>> * Welcome and introduction
>> * Movement update
>> * The Compact Language Links project
>> * Executive update
>> * Questions and discussion
>> * Wikilove
>>
>> Please review the meeting's Meta-Wiki page for further information about
>> the meeting and how to participate:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings
>>
>> You can also sign up to participate in future meetings on Meta-Wiki:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_metrics_and_activities_meetings/Future_meetings
>>
>> June 2018 Metrics & Activities meeting will take place on Thursday, 28
>> June, starting at 6:00 PM UTC (11 AM Pacific Daylight Time).
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Lena
>>
>> [1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaiU-v7PbE
>>
>> Lena Traer
>> Project Coordinator // Communications // Advancement
>> Wikimedia Foundation

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Invitation to the Wikimedia Foundation May 2018 Metrics & Activities Meeting: Thursday, May 31, 18:00 UTC

Lena Traer
REMINDER: This meeting starts in 30 minutes.