[Wikimedia-l] January Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

[Wikimedia-l] January Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

Gregory Varnum-4
Hello everyone,

The currently-scheduled January metrics and activities meeting is scheduled
to occur during the Wikimedia Foundation's annual meeting for staff and
contractors (known as All Hands). Given this, we have a need to reschedule,
and decided to use that change to experiment.

So, I am very excited to share that the January metrics and activities
meeting will be hosted by Wikimedia Deutschland on February 1 from 16:00 to
17:00 UTC (8:00-9:00 PT).

Please stay tuned for more details from Wikimedia Deutschland in the days
to come! I hope that you will turn out and support our friends in Germany
in this experiment as part of our ongoing efforts to make the monthly
metrics and activities meetings representative of our global movement.

Best,
Greg and Sam
--
Gregory Varnum
Communications Strategist

Re: [Wikimedia-l] January Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

jmh649
Excellent idea. Super cool to see.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 6:09 PM, Gregory Varnum <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> The currently-scheduled January metrics and activities meeting is scheduled
> to occur during the Wikimedia Foundation's annual meeting for staff and
> contractors (known as All Hands). Given this, we have a need to reschedule,
> and decided to use that change to experiment.
>
> So, I am very excited to share that the January metrics and activities
> meeting will be hosted by Wikimedia Deutschland on February 1 from 16:00 to
> 17:00 UTC (8:00-9:00 PT).
>
> Please stay tuned for more details from Wikimedia Deutschland in the days
> to come! I hope that you will turn out and support our friends in Germany
> in this experiment as part of our ongoing efforts to make the monthly
> metrics and activities meetings representative of our global movement.
>
> Best,
> Greg and Sam
> --
> Gregory Varnum
> Communications Strategist
> Wikimedia Foundation <http://www.wikimediafoundation.org/>

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] January Wikimedia Foundation Metrics & Activities meeting

Samuel Patton
Agree with James, this is a great idea and I'm looking forward to seeing
Wiki DE do their thing.

Sam