[Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

[Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Maggie Dennis
Hello, all.

I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.

We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
grants program in the weeks ahead.

Best regards,

Maggie

P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources

--
Maggie Dennis
Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Philippe Beaudette-4
Congrats to Katy. She will be an excellent person for this role.

On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> Director, Support and Safety
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Philippe Beaudette

[hidden email]
415-275-1424

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Risker
Congratulations, Katy!  It's been a pleasure working with you on the FDC
for the last two years, and I will look forward to continuing to work with
you in your new role.

Risker/Anne

On 25 February 2016 at 18:04, Philippe Beaudette <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats to Katy. She will be an excellent person for this role.
>
> On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, all.
> >
> > I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the
> role
> > of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking
> up
> > the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> > the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first
> program
> > officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m
> grateful
> > to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> > with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
> >
> > We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> > grants program in the weeks ahead.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Maggie
> >
> > P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
> >
> > --
> > Maggie Dennis
> > Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> > Director, Support and Safety
> > Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

> Philippe Beaudette
>
> [hidden email]
> 415-275-1424

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

James Alexander-4
Congrats Katy, the perfect choice :)

James Alexander
Manager
Trust & Safety
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 839-6885 x6716 @jamesofur

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Philippe Beaudette <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congrats to Katy. She will be an excellent person for this role.
>
> On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, all.
> >
> > I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the
> role
> > of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking
> up
> > the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> > the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first
> program
> > officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m
> grateful
> > to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> > with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
> >
> > We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> > grants program in the weeks ahead.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Maggie
> >
> > P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
> >
> > --
> > Maggie Dennis
> > Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> > Director, Support and Safety
> > Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

> Philippe Beaudette
>
> [hidden email]
> 415-275-1424

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Sydney Poore
Congratulations, Katie!

Looking forward to continuing to work with you in your new role.

The FDC will miss you.!
Warm regards,
Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Wikipedian in Residence
at Cochrane Collaboration

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> Director, Support and Safety
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

attolippip
Congratulations! :)
To us all :)

Best regards,
antanana
Wikimedia Ukraine

> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> Director, Support and Safety
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Itzik - Wikimedia Israel
As behalf of the FDC, we demand Katy will continue to hold the FDC role in
additional to the new rule :))

Good luck Katy! indeed the right and greatest person to take this important
role!

*Regards,Itzik Edri*
Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
+972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> Director, Support and Safety
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Dan Andreescu
Congratulations Katy!  So great :)

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Itzik - Wikimedia Israel <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> As behalf of the FDC, we demand Katy will continue to hold the FDC role in
> additional to the new rule :))
>
> Good luck Katy! indeed the right and greatest person to take this important
> role!
>

> *Regards,Itzik Edri*
> Chairperson, Wikimedia Israel
> +972-(0)-54-5878078 | http://www.wikimedia.org.il
> sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment!
>

> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 1:02 AM, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, all.
> >
> > I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the
> role
> > of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking
> up
> > the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> > the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first
> program
> > officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m
> grateful
> > to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> > with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
> >
> > We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> > grants program in the weeks ahead.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Maggie
> >
> > P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
> >
> > --
> > Maggie Dennis
> > Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> > Director, Support and Safety
> > Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

ido ivri

> On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello, all.
> >
> > I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the
> role
> > of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking
> up
> > the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> > the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first
> program
> > officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m
> grateful
> > to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> > with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
> >
> > We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> > grants program in the weeks ahead.
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Maggie

Katy - lots of congratulations! You're going to do amazing things. Trust
me, I know...
It's been a privilege working with you on our APGs and in between - our
staff might be shy (or asleep, it's waaay past bedtime here) so I'll take
this opportunity to say that we at Wikimedia Israel have come a long way
and learned a lot as an organization under your guidance and with your good
counsel.

It's been tremendous so far, looking forward for the next round :)

Fondly,

Ido

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Galileo Vidoni
Congrats, Katy! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job.

Galileo Vidoni
Presidente
A. C. Wikimedia Argentina

On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:30 PM, ido ivri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > On Thursday, February 25, 2016, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello, all.
> > >
> > > I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the
> > role
> > > of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department,
> picking
> > up
> > > the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been
> with
> > > the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first
> > program
> > > officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m
> > grateful
> > > to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to
> collaborating
> > > with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
> > >
> > > We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> > > grants program in the weeks ahead.
> > >
> > > Best regards,
> > >
> > > Maggie
> > >

> Katy - lots of congratulations! You're going to do amazing things. Trust
> me, I know...
> It's been a privilege working with you on our APGs and in between - our
> staff might be shy (or asleep, it's waaay past bedtime here) so I'll take
> this opportunity to say that we at Wikimedia Israel have come a long way
> and learned a lot as an organization under your guidance and with your good
> counsel.
>
> It's been tremendous so far, looking forward for the next round :)
>
> Fondly,
>
> Ido

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

cro0016
Perfect choice. Can't think of anyone better to fill the role :)
On Fri, 26 Feb 2016 at 10:45 AM Galileo Vidoni <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats, Katy! I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job.
>
> Galileo Vidoni
> Presidente
> A. C. Wikimedia Argentina
>
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2016 at 8:30 PM, ido ivri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > > role
> > picking
> > > up
> > with
> > > program
> > > grateful
> > collaborating

> > Katy - lots of congratulations! You're going to do amazing things. Trust
> > me, I know...
> > It's been a privilege working with you on our APGs and in between - our
> > staff might be shy (or asleep, it's waaay past bedtime here) so I'll take
> > this opportunity to say that we at Wikimedia Israel have come a long way
> > and learned a lot as an organization under your guidance and with your
> good
> > counsel.
> >
> > It's been tremendous so far, looking forward for the next round :)
> >
> > Fondly,
> >
> > Ido

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Cristian Consonni
Congrats Katy!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Anna Torres-2
Congrats Katy! You are the best and the right person!!

So happy for you!
El feb 25, 2016 9:27 PM, "Cristian Consonni" <[hidden email]>
escribió:

> Congrats Katy!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Tito Dutta
Congratulations and all the best.

On 26 February 2016 at 06:14, Anna Torres <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Katy! You are the best and the right person!!
>
> So happy for you!
> El feb 25, 2016 9:27 PM, "Cristian Consonni" <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
>
> > Congrats Katy!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

sailesh patnaik
Congratulations Katy :)

On Friday 26 February 2016, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> Director, Support and Safety
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

-----------
*Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
Centre for Internet and Society
Phone: +91-7537097770
*LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
*Twitter* : @saileshpat

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

metasj
Fantastic.
On Feb 25, 2016 7:44 PM, "Anna Torres" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congrats Katy! You are the best and the right person!!
>
> So happy for you!
> El feb 25, 2016 9:27 PM, "Cristian Consonni" <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
>
> > Congrats Katy!

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Michael Maggs
This is really excellent news. Congratulations Katy!

Michael

> On 26 Feb 2016, at 00:02, Maggie Dennis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources
>
> --
> Maggie Dennis
> Interim Sr. Director of Community Engagement
> Director, Support and Safety
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Anders Wennersten-2
Very glad to see this. Congrats to you Katy, you are already doing a
excellent and impressive job and you will do even more of this in this
new posititon

I am happy also to read of some genuine good news coming out of the
challanging times that we just have been through

Anders

Den 2016-02-26 kl. 00:02, skrev Maggie Dennis:

> Hello, all.
>
> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>
> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Maggie
>
> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Àlex Hinojo
Best choice and Best luck Katy!

Àlex Hinojo / @Kippelboy
Amical Wikimedia Programme Manager / Director de projectes a Amical Wikimedia
www.wikimedia.cat

Enviat des d'un dispositiu mòbil

El 26 febr 2016, a les 6:54, Anders Wennersten <[hidden email]> va escriure:

> Very glad to see this. Congrats to you Katy, you are already doing a excellent and impressive job and you will do even more of this in this new posititon
>
> I am happy also to read of some genuine good news coming out of the challanging times that we just have been through
>
> Anders
>

>> Den 2016-02-26 kl. 00:02, skrev Maggie Dennis:
>> Hello, all.
>>
>> I am delighted to announce that Katy Love has agreed to step into the role
>> of Director of Resources in the Community Engagement department, picking up
>> the baton so ably carried by Siko Bouterse before her. Katy has been with
>> the Wikimedia Foundation since January 2013, beginning as the first program
>> officer to work with the Funds Dissemination Committee (FDC). I’m grateful
>> to her for moving into this role and am looking forward to collaborating
>> with her closely in WMF’s Community Engagement department.
>>
>> We will be hiring her replacement to oversee the FDC/full annual plan
>> grants program in the weeks ahead.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Maggie
>>
>> P.S. Their page! https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Resources

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Katy Love to direct WMF Resources team

Carlos M. Colina
Congrats, Katy!!!

Sent from my HTC