[Wikimedia-l] Meet with the Affiliations Committee at Wikimania

[Wikimedia-l] Meet with the Affiliations Committee at Wikimania

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

The Affiliations Committee will be available for face-to-face meetings with
attendees at the upcoming Wikimania conference.  We are happy to meet with
representatives of Wikimedia affiliates, groups interested in becoming
affiliates, and anyone else with an interest in the Wikimedia affiliate
ecosystem.

To make it easier to schedule a meeting with us, we've created a sign-up
form (https://bit.ly/2Ym86u3).  If you are attending Wikimania and would
like to meet with us, please fill out the form, and we will do our best to
accommodate your request.

We look forward to seeing you in Stockholm!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee