[Wikimedia-l] Minutes of 11 July Board meeting, Agenda of 26-27 Oct Board meeting

[Wikimedia-l] Minutes of 11 July Board meeting, Agenda of 26-27 Oct Board meeting

Bishakha Datta
Dear all,

The minutes of our board meeting of 11 July 2012 were ratified yesterday,
and have been published at:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Minutes/2012-07-11

The agenda of our board meeting of 26-27 October 2012 (ongoing) has now
been published at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Board_meetings#October_26-27.2C_2012

Questions and comments, as always, are welcome.

Best
Bishakha

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Minutes of 11 July Board meeting, Agenda of 26-27 Oct Board meeting

Abbas Mahmood
Dear Bishakha,

Thanks for sharing the minutes. Is Sue's presentation (slides?), which has been referred to in the minutes, publicly available?

Thanks,
Abbas.

On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 8:29 AM, Abbas Mahmood <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Bishakha,
>
> Thanks for sharing the minutes. Is Sue's presentation (slides?), which has
> been referred to in the minutes, publicly available?
>
> Thanks,
> Abbas.

Dear Abbas,

It will be made available.