[Wikimedia-l] My nomination for the Internet Society Board of Trustees

[Wikimedia-l] My nomination for the Internet Society Board of Trustees

Mike Godwin-2
Hi, folks.

I'm just writing to let you know that I've been nominated for election
to the Internet Society Board of Trustees.

I stressed in my submissions to the nominating committee that I
believe responding to growing demands for more content regulation by
infrastructure providers, as well as the need to preserve free and
open-source information and other resources, should be central
priorities for the Internet Society going forward. I hope most (or
all!) of you agree!

The nominees are listed below:
https://www.internetsociety.org/board-of-trustees/elections/2019/nominees/?fbclid=IwAR1qozU-R5KlhH7By4pSijOqB24wVJtPVqjSQKjuzno3vLPALzPSJUrtGHA

Best regards!