[Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

[Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and Sami
Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have been
re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
and returning members.

The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Nabin K. Sapkota
Congratulations to all newly appointed and reappointed members.

Cheers,
Nabin

On 23 January 2018 at 19:33, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and Sami
> Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have been
> re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
> and returning members.
>
> The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
> stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
> everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee

 *Nabin K. Sapkota <https://www.facebook.com/sapkotaknabin>         Nabin
K. Sapkota <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nabinsapkota>*

* Nabin K. Sapkota <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NabinSapkota5>
  Nabin K. Sapkota
<https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%A4%E0%A4%BE:Nabin_K._Sapkota>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Stuart Prior
Congratulations to those re-selected and newly appointed, and
commiserations to those unsuccessful.

I do have one question spurred on by the consistent re-selection of
existing members for the past two rounds which will might require a little
collective institutional memory to answer.
Has anyone putting themselves forward for re-selection ever not been
re-appointed by the committee?

Best

Stuart
(User:Battleofalma)

On 23 January 2018 at 13:52, Nabin K. Sapkota <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to all newly appointed and reappointed members.
>
> Cheers,
> Nabin
>
> On 23 January 2018 at 19:33, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and
> Sami
> > Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> > addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have
> been
> > re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
> > and returning members.
> >
> > The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
> > stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
> > everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> > standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee

>  *Nabin K. Sapkota <https://www.facebook.com/sapkotaknabin>         Nabin
> K. Sapkota <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nabinsapkota>*
>
> * Nabin K. Sapkota <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NabinSapkota5>
>   Nabin K. Sapkota
> <<a href="https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%">https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%
> B0%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%
> A4%A4%E0%A4%BE:Nabin_K._Sapkota>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Galileo Vidoni
Hi all,

Thanks to Kirill and to the rest of the committee for their kind words. I'm
very fond of having served AffCom and I'm always available if you think my
past experience could be useful.

As to Stu's question —yes, there have been cases of outgoing committee
members not being re-appointed.

Best,

Galileo

wrote:

> Congratulations to all newly appointed and reappointed members.
>
> Cheers,
> Nabin
>
> On 23 January 2018 at 19:33, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and
> Sami
> > Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> > addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have
> been
> > re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our
new

> > and returning members.
> >
> > The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
> > stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
> > everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> > standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee

>  *Nabin K. Sapkota <https://www.facebook.com/sapkotaknabin>         Nabin
> K. Sapkota <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nabinsapkota>*
>
> * Nabin K. Sapkota <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NabinSapkota5>
>   Nabin K. Sapkota
> <<a href="https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%">https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%
> B0%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%
> A4%A4%E0%A4%BE:Nabin_K._Sapkota>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Rémy Gerbet
Congratulations to you all !!

*Gerbet Rémy*

*Chargé de Mission Politique Territoriale**07 84 37 91 04*
*-----------------------------------**-------------------------*

*WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
*www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
*40 rue de clery, **75002 Paris*
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683>

* <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b>
<https://dons.wikimedia.fr/soutenez-nous/b>*

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to Kirill and to the rest of the committee for their kind words.
> I'm very fond of having served AffCom and I'm always available if you think
> my past experience could be useful.
>
> As to Stu's question —yes, there have been cases of outgoing committee
> members not being re-appointed.
>
> Best,
>
> Galileo
>

> El 23 ene. 2018 4:37 p. m., "Stuart Prior" <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
>
> Congratulations to those re-selected and newly appointed, and
> commiserations to those unsuccessful.
>
> I do have one question spurred on by the consistent re-selection of
> existing members for the past two rounds which will might require a little
> collective institutional memory to answer.
> Has anyone putting themselves forward for re-selection ever not been
> re-appointed by the committee?
>
> Best
>
> Stuart
> (User:Battleofalma)
>
> On 23 January 2018 at 13:52, Nabin K. Sapkota <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to all newly appointed and reappointed members.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Nabin
> >
> > On 23 January 2018 at 19:33, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and
> > Sami
> > > Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> > > addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have
> > been
> > > re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our
> new
> > > and returning members.
> > >
> > > The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
> > > stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
> > > everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> > > standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Kirill Lokshin
> > > Chair, Affiliations Committee

> >  *Nabin K. Sapkota <https://www.facebook.com/sapkotaknabin>
>  Nabin
> > K. Sapkota <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nabinsapkota>*
> >
> > * Nabin K. Sapkota <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NabinSapkota5>
> >   Nabin K. Sapkota
> > <<a href="https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%">https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%
> > B0%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%
> > A4%A4%E0%A4%BE:Nabin_K._Sapkota>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Santiago Navarro-2
Congratulations and good luck to the new and the re-elected members. And
thanks to Galio for his work during these six years.

El 2018-01-23 17:00, Galileo Vidoni escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> Thanks to Kirill and to the rest of the committee for their kind words.
> I'm
> very fond of having served AffCom and I'm always available if you think
> my
> past experience could be useful.
>
> As to Stu's question —yes, there have been cases of outgoing committee
> members not being re-appointed.
>
> Best,
>
> Galileo
>

> El 23 ene. 2018 4:37 p. m., "Stuart Prior"
> <[hidden email]>
> escribió:
>
> Congratulations to those re-selected and newly appointed, and
> commiserations to those unsuccessful.
>
> I do have one question spurred on by the consistent re-selection of
> existing members for the past two rounds which will might require a
> little
> collective institutional memory to answer.
> Has anyone putting themselves forward for re-selection ever not been
> re-appointed by the committee?
>
> Best
>
> Stuart
> (User:Battleofalma)
>
> On 23 January 2018 at 13:52, Nabin K. Sapkota
> <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations to all newly appointed and reappointed members.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nabin
>>
>> On 23 January 2018 at 19:33, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > I'm pleased to announce that Derick Ndimnain Alangi, Biplab Anand, and
>> Sami
>> > Mlouhi have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
>> > addition, two incumbent members -- Maor Malul and Emna Mizouni -- have
>> been
>> > re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our
> new
>> > and returning members.
>> >
>> > The committee extends its profound gratitude to Galileo Vidoni, who is
>> > stepping down after having served six years on the committee, and to
>> > everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
>> > standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Kirill Lokshin
>> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
>>

>> --
>>  *Nabin K. Sapkota <https://www.facebook.com/sapkotaknabin>
>> Nabin
>> K. Sapkota <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nabinsapkota>*
>>
>> * Nabin K. Sapkota <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NabinSapkota5>
>>   Nabin K. Sapkota
>> <<a href="https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%">https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%
>> B0%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%
>> A4%A4%E0%A4%BE:Nabin_K._Sapkota>*

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Presidente
Wikimedia España
www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Bijay chaurasia
Congratulations.
Regards
Bijay

On 24 Jan 2018 8:59 a.m., "Rémy Gerbet" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to you all !!
>

> *Gerbet Rémy*
>
> *Chargé de Mission Politique Territoriale**07 84 37 91 04*
> *-----------------------------------**-------------------------*
>
> *WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
> *www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
> *40 rue de clery, **75002 Paris*
> <http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683>
>

> * <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b>
> <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/soutenez-nous/b>*

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Thanks to Kirill and to the rest of the committee for their kind words.
> > I'm very fond of having served AffCom and I'm always available if you
> think
> > my past experience could be useful.
> >
> > As to Stu's question —yes, there have been cases of outgoing committee
> > members not being re-appointed.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Galileo
> >

> > El 23 ene. 2018 4:37 p. m., "Stuart Prior" <
> [hidden email]>
> > escribió:
> >
> > Congratulations to those re-selected and newly appointed, and
> > commiserations to those unsuccessful.
> >
> > I do have one question spurred on by the consistent re-selection of
> > existing members for the past two rounds which will might require a
> little
> > collective institutional memory to answer.
> > Has anyone putting themselves forward for re-selection ever not been
> > re-appointed by the committee?
> >
> > Best
> >
> > Stuart
> > (User:Battleofalma)
> >
> > On 23 January 2018 at 13:52, Nabin K. Sapkota <
> [hidden email]
> > >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to all newly appointed and reappointed members.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Nabin

> and
> > > Sami
> In
> have
> > > been
> > new

> is

> > > --
> > >  *Nabin K. Sapkota <https://www.facebook.com/sapkotaknabin>
> >  Nabin
> > > K. Sapkota <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nabinsapkota>*
> > >
> > > * Nabin K. Sapkota <https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NabinSapkota5>
> > >   Nabin K. Sapkota
> > > <<a href="https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%">https://ne.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%
> > > B0%E0%A4%AF%E0%A5%8B%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%8D%E0%
> > > A4%A4%E0%A4%BE:Nabin_K._Sapkota>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Lucas Teles-2
Congratulations to the approved ones and thanks Galio for so many years of
work!

Teles

Em qua, 24 de jan de 2018 às 13:04, Bijay chaurasia <
[hidden email]> escreveu:

> Congratulations.
> Regards
> Bijay
>
> On 24 Jan 2018 8:59 a.m., "Rémy Gerbet" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to you all !!
> >

> > *Gerbet Rémy*
> >
> > *Chargé de Mission Politique Territoriale**07 84 37 91 04*
> > *-----------------------------------**-------------------------*
> >
> > *WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
> > *www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
> > *40 rue de clery, **75002 Paris*
> > <http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683>
> >

> > * <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b>
> > <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/soutenez-nous/b>*

> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > Thanks to Kirill and to the rest of the committee for their kind words.
> > > I'm very fond of having served AffCom and I'm always available if you
> > think
> > > my past experience could be useful.
> > >
> > > As to Stu's question —yes, there have been cases of outgoing committee
> > > members not being re-appointed.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > Galileo
> > >

> > > El 23 ene. 2018 4:37 p. m., "Stuart Prior" <
> > [hidden email]>
> > > escribió:
> > >
> > > Congratulations to those re-selected and newly appointed, and
> > > commiserations to those unsuccessful.
> > >
> > > I do have one question spurred on by the consistent re-selection of
> > > existing members for the past two rounds which will might require a
> > little
> > > collective institutional memory to answer.
> > > Has anyone putting themselves forward for re-selection ever not been
> > > re-appointed by the committee?
> > >
> > > Best
> > >
> > > Stuart
> > > (User:Battleofalma)
> > >
> > > On 23 January 2018 at 13:52, Nabin K. Sapkota <
> > [hidden email]

> [hidden email]>

> > and
> > In
> > have
> our
> > > new

> > is
> by
> applications.

> ?subject=unsubscribe>

> > >  Nabin

Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
Wikimedia Commons.
Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.

+55 (71) 99707 6409

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Katherine Maher
Congratulations to Sami, Derick, and Biplab on your new appointments, Emna
and Maor on your reappointments, and thank you Galileo for your many years
of service!

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:18 AM, Lucas Teles <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to the approved ones and thanks Galio for so many years of
> work!
>
> Teles
>
> Em qua, 24 de jan de 2018 às 13:04, Bijay chaurasia <
> [hidden email]> escreveu:
>
> > Congratulations.
> > Regards
> > Bijay
> >
> > On 24 Jan 2018 8:59 a.m., "Rémy Gerbet" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to you all !!
> > >

> > > *Gerbet Rémy*
> > >
> > > *Chargé de Mission Politique Territoriale**07 84 37 91 04*
> > > *-----------------------------------**-------------------------*
> > >
> > > *WIKIMEDIA FRANCE*Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance
> > > *www.wikimedia.fr <http://www.wikimedia.fr/> *
> > > *40 rue de clery, **75002 Paris*
> > > <http://www.openstreetmap.org/node/691082430#map=19/48.86814/2.34683>
> > >

> > > * <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/adhesion/b>
> > > <https://dons.wikimedia.fr/soutenez-nous/b>*

> words.
> > > think

> committee

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > little

> > > [hidden email]

> > [hidden email]>

> Anand,
> > > and
> members.
> > > In
> > > have
> > our

> who
> > > is
> whether
> > by
> > applications.

> > ?subject=unsubscribe>

> bscribe>

> Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
> Wikimedia Commons.
> Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.
>
> +55 (71) 99707 6409

Katherine Maher

Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation

1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
San Francisco, CA 94104

+1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635 <(415)%20839-6885>
+1 (415) 712 4873 <(415)%20712-4873>
[hidden email]
https://annual.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Congratulations to all!

Hasive

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Katherine Maher <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to Sami, Derick, and Biplab on your new appointments, Emna
> and Maor on your reappointments, and thank you Galileo for your many years
> of service!
>
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:18 AM, Lucas Teles <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to the approved ones and thanks Galio for so many years
> of
> > work!
> >
> > Teles
> >
> > Em qua, 24 de jan de 2018 às 13:04, Bijay chaurasia <
> > [hidden email]> escreveu:
> >
> > > Congratulations.
> > > Regards
> > > Bijay

> connaissance

> > words.
> you

> > committee

> been

> > > [hidden email]>

> > Anand,
> > members.
> --
> welcoming
> > > our

> > who
> and
> > whether
> > > by
> > > applications.

> > > ?subject=unsubscribe>

> > bscribe>

> unsubscribe>

> > Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia and
> > Wikimedia Commons.
> > Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.
> >
> > +55 (71) 99707 6409

> Katherine Maher
>
> Executive Director
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
> San Francisco, CA 94104
>
> +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635 <(415)%20839-6885>
> +1 (415) 712 4873 <(415)%20712-4873>
> [hidden email]
> https://annual.wikimedia.org

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Alangi Derick
Hello everyone!

With due respect Katherine Maher, Narunnaby Hasive and everyone else, thank
you all very much for the warm welcome. I'm grateful to serve the Wikimedia
movement as a member of the Affiliations Committee and beyond. :)

*Kind regards,*
*Derick N. Alangi*

*V. Developer @ Wikimedia*
*Co-founder & Technical Lead, Africa Wikimedia Developers (AWMD)*

*More infos: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Alangi_Derick
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Alangi_Derick>*

*[image: https://twitter.com/AlangiDerick]
<https://twitter.com/AlangiDerick>
<https://www.facebook.com/derick.alangi>  *

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 3:33 PM, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to all!
>

> Hasive
>
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:27 PM, Katherine Maher <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to Sami, Derick, and Biplab on your new appointments,
> Emna
> > and Maor on your reappointments, and thank you Galileo for your many
> years
> > of service!
> >
> > On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:18 AM, Lucas Teles <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to the approved ones and thanks Galio for so many years
> > of
> > > work!
> > >
> > > Teles

> > connaissance
> 86814/2.34683

> > > words.
> > you

> > > committee

> of
> require a
> > been

> > > Anand,
> > > members.
> Mizouni
> > --
> > welcoming

> Vidoni,
> > > who
> > and
> > > whether

> > > bscribe>

> > unsubscribe>

> unsubscribe>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Steward for Wikimedia projects. Administrator at Portuguese Wikipedia
> and
> > > Wikimedia Commons.
> > > Sent from mobile. Please, excuse my brevity.
> > >
> > > +55 (71) 99707 6409

> > Katherine Maher
> >
> > Executive Director
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
> > San Francisco, CA 94104
> >
> > +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635 <(415)%20839-6885>
> > +1 (415) 712 4873 <(415)%20712-4873>
> > [hidden email]
> > https://annual.wikimedia.org

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> user:Hasive>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Sam Oyeyele
Congratulations to everyone who has been appointed.

Sam.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Felix Nartey
Congratulations to all appointees!

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 8:17 PM, Sam Oyeyele <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to everyone who has been appointed.
>
> Sam.

*Felix Nartey*
*Cofounder/Director Finance & Admin*
*Open Foundation West Africa <https://openfoundationwestafrica.org/>*
*+233242844987 | +447440959477*
*Skype:Flixtey*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Moheen Reeyad
 Congratulations to everyone!

*Moheen Reeyad*@moheenreeyad <https://twitter.com/moheenreeyad>
moheenreeyad.xyz

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 11:17 PM, Alangi Derick <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> > > Katherine Maher
> > >
> > > Executive Director
> > > Wikimedia Foundation
> > >
> > > 1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
> > > San Francisco, CA 94104
> > >
> > > +1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635 <(415)%20839-6885>
> > > +1 (415) 712 4873 <(415)%20712-4873>
> > > [hidden email]
> > > https://annual.wikimedia.org

> > *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> > User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> > GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> > ​
> > Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> > user:Hasive>
> > Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> > fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> > <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Natacha Rault via Wikimedia-l
Congratulations all !

Thanks,
Saroj