[Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

[Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Farah Jack Mustaklem
Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that Reda Kerbouche, Manavpreet Kaur, and May
Hachem have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
addition, two incumbent members -- Kirill Lokshin and Camelia Boban -- have
been
re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
and returning members.

The committee extends its profound gratitude to Tanweer Morshed, who is
stepping down after having served three years on the committee, and to
everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.

Regards,
Farah Mustaklem
Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Paulo Santos Perneta
Satdeep & Tanvir stepped down, 2 reappointments, and 3 new appointments -
13-2+3=14 : Apparently AffCom has just expanded to 14 seats.

Paulo

Farah Jack Mustaklem <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quinta,
21/02/2019 à(s) 18:10:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce that Reda Kerbouche, Manavpreet Kaur, and May
> Hachem have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> addition, two incumbent members -- Kirill Lokshin and Camelia Boban -- have
> been
> re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
> and returning members.
>
> The committee extends its profound gratitude to Tanweer Morshed, who is
> stepping down after having served three years on the committee, and to
> everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
>
> Regards,
> Farah Mustaklem
> Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Shani Evenstein
Thanks both of you and good luck to new members! I'm hopeful that together
you can help march AffCom forward and help with the obvious workload.

Best,
Shani.

On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:26 Paulo Santos Perneta <[hidden email]
wrote:

> Satdeep & Tanvir stepped down, 2 reappointments, and 3 new appointments -
> 13-2+3=14 : Apparently AffCom has just expanded to 14 seats.
>
> Paulo
>
> Farah Jack Mustaklem <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quinta,
> 21/02/2019 à(s) 18:10:
>
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce that Reda Kerbouche, Manavpreet Kaur, and May
> > Hachem have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> > addition, two incumbent members -- Kirill Lokshin and Camelia Boban --
> have
> > been
> > re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our new
> > and returning members.
> >
> > The committee extends its profound gratitude to Tanweer Morshed, who is
> > stepping down after having served three years on the committee, and to
> > everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> > standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Farah Mustaklem
> > Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Aboubacar Keïta
Félicitations à vous
Un chapeau particulier à mon champion Reda
Pour le futur du comité

Aboubacar keita

Le jeu. 21 févr. 2019 à 19:12, Shani Evenstein <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Thanks both of you and good luck to new members! I'm hopeful that together
> you can help march AffCom forward and help with the obvious workload.
>
> Best,
> Shani.
>
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 20:26 Paulo Santos Perneta <[hidden email]
> wrote:
>
> > Satdeep & Tanvir stepped down, 2 reappointments, and 3 new appointments -
> > 13-2+3=14 : Apparently AffCom has just expanded to 14 seats.
> >
> > Paulo
> >
> > Farah Jack Mustaklem <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia quinta,
> > 21/02/2019 à(s) 18:10:
> >
> > > Hi everyone,
> > >
> > > I'm pleased to announce that Reda Kerbouche, Manavpreet Kaur, and May
> > > Hachem have appointed to the Affiliations Committee as new members.  In
> > > addition, two incumbent members -- Kirill Lokshin and Camelia Boban --
> > have
> > > been
> > > re-appointed for an additional term.  Please join me in welcoming our
> new
> > > and returning members.
> > >
> > > The committee extends its profound gratitude to Tanweer Morshed, who is
> > > stepping down after having served three years on the committee, and to
> > > everyone who participated in the recent selection process, whether by
> > > standing as a candidate or by providing feedback on the applications.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > Farah Mustaklem
> > > Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee appointments

Mardetanha-2
congratulations to both of you
Mardetanha