[Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

[Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Bence Damokos
Hi all,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.

I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.

Best regards,
Bence Damokos
Member, Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Nicole Ebber
Bence! Thank you very much for all the valuable work that you did for
the AffCom and for the movement as a whole in your role as a chair.
And also for being such a helpful mentor and reliable friend when it
comes to all those questions, ideas and discussions around all things
Wikimedia. I am glad that you remain on the committee!

Congratulations to Carlos and Cynthia, I am looking forward to seeing
you all tomorrow. :)

Warmest regards,
Nicole

On 10 April 2014 23:20, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>
> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos
> Member, Affiliations Committee

Nicole Ebber
Leiterin Internationales
Head of International Affairs

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Fæ
Congratulations to Carlos and Cynthia. :-)

Bence, the decisions made by Affcom are not always easy or happy ones
for volunteers, and I am grateful for the care you take bearing this
responsibility.

Fae

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Santiago Navarro
Congratulations Carlos and Cynthia, and thank you Bence for your work.

El 2014-04-10 23:20, Bence Damokos escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the
> Affiliations
> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously
> served
> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>
> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos
> and
> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos
> Member, Affiliations Committee

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Wikimedia España
http://www.wikimedia.org.es/

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Gregory Varnum-2
I have been incredibly impressed with Bence's leadership of AffCom (and I don't offer that praise lightly). It was not an easy year to be chair, and he handled it with a level of grace and wisdom which I envy. I appreciate everything you continue to do for our movement.

Carlos and Cynthia have the complete support of AffCom - I am very confident they will not disappoint us. I look forward to helping execute AffCom's plans for this year and excited to see our new officers in action. :)

-Greg aka varnent
AffIliations Committee Member

_______________
Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.

> On Apr 10, 2014, at 11:20 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>
> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos
> Member, Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Patricio Lorente
Thanks, Bence, for your work! And congrats Carlos and Cinthia! Looking
forward to work with you.

                                                         Patricio

> I have been incredibly impressed with Bence's leadership of AffCom (and I
> don't offer that praise lightly). It was not an easy year to be chair, and
> he handled it with a level of grace and wisdom which I envy. I appreciate
> everything you continue to do for our movement.
>
> Carlos and Cynthia have the complete support of AffCom - I am very
> confident they will not disappoint us. I look forward to helping execute
> AffCom's plans for this year and excited to see our new officers in action.
> :)
>
> -Greg aka varnent
> AffIliations Committee Member
>
> _______________
> Sent from my iPhone - a more detailed response may be sent later.
>
> > On Apr 10, 2014, at 11:20 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
> > Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
> > as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> > committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
> >
> > I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
> > Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bence Damokos
> > Member, Affiliations Committee

Patricio Lorente
Blog: http://www.patriciolorente.com.ar
Identi.ca // Twitter: @patriciolorente

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Ryu Cheol
Thank you, Bence! And I am also glad you will remain in the AffCom.

Congratulations, Carlos and Cythia. I really need to keep in touch with you for Korean Wikimedia user group.

Kind regards,
Cheol, Chair of Korean Wikimedia Chapter Preparation Committee

2014. 4. 11., 오전 6:20, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> 작성:

> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>
> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos
> Member, Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Cristian Consonni
> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>
> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.

Congratulations to Carlos and Cynthia and thank you Bence and also to
all the other committee members for your work.

Cristian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Itzik Edri
Congratulation Carlos! WMIL are proud of you!

And thank you Bence for your long commitment till now!

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>
> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
>
> Best regards,
> Bence Damokos
> Member, Affiliations Committee

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Carlos M. Colina
Thank you very much for your good vibes, really appreciated! It's going
to be quite a challenge to do as well as Bence did during his tenure as
Chair of the AffCom; but I will do my best, with the help and support of
the rest of the team, of whom I am really proud of.

Oh, and for those who need to get in touch, feel free to just shoot an
e-mail whenever you find it convenient. We're here to help :)

M.

El 11/04/2014 03:35 p.m., Itzik Edri escribió:

> Congratulation Carlos! WMIL are proud of you!
>
> And thank you Bence for your long commitment till now!
>

> On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 11:20 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> It is with great pleasure that I can announce today that the Affiliations
>> Committee has appointed Carlos Colina as the chair (who previously served
>> as the vice-chair), and Cynthia Ashley-Nelson as the vice-chair of the
>> committee for a one year term ending in April 2015.
>>
>> I am happy to leave the committee in the very capable hands of Carlos and
>> Cynthia, and will remain an ordinary member of AffCom going forward.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bence Damokos
>> Member, Affiliations Committee

"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos Manuel Colina
Vicepresidente
A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela
RIF J-40129321-2
+972-52-4869915
www.wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Affiliations Committee leadership

Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive
Congratulations to Carlos and Cynthia..

Nurunnaby Chwodhury
Sysop, Bengali Wikipedia