[Wikimedia-l] New Board WMNL

Frans Grijzenhout
Dear all,

Wikimedia Netherlands had its AGM on April 22. During this meeting the
annual Report 2016 was approved and a new Board was elected.
On May 13 the new Board held its first official meeting and the different
portfolios were reassigned.

Frans Grijzenhout - chair
Justus de Bruijn - secretary
Marike van Roon - education program
Harriet de Man - institutional relations
Bart Nieuwenhuis - treasurer
Mike Nicolaye (new board member) - community liaison
Michel Wesseling (new board member) - sponsoring and outreach

Mike is an active, long-time Wikipedian and Michel Wesseling is an
information professional. We are very happy that these new board members
are willing to share their experience with WMNL. We also want to thank Jan
Anton Brouwer who did an exellent job as our treasurer over the past 3
years.

Kind regards, Frans

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/

--
*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
*Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Board WMNL

Delphine Ménard -2
Welcome to the new members and congrats to the not so new!

Best,

Delphine

> Dear all,
>
> Wikimedia Netherlands had its AGM on April 22. During this meeting the
> annual Report 2016 was approved and a new Board was elected.
> On May 13 the new Board held its first official meeting and the different
> portfolios were reassigned.
>
> Frans Grijzenhout - chair
> Justus de Bruijn - secretary
> Marike van Roon - education program
> Harriet de Man - institutional relations
> Bart Nieuwenhuis - treasurer
> Mike Nicolaye (new board member) - community liaison
> Michel Wesseling (new board member) - sponsoring and outreach
>
> Mike is an active, long-time Wikipedian and Michel Wesseling is an
> information professional. We are very happy that these new board members
> are willing to share their experience with WMNL. We also want to thank Jan
> Anton Brouwer who did an exellent job as our treasurer over the past 3
> years.
>
> Kind regards, Frans
>

> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> +31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>
> --
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
> Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

Delphine Ménard
Program Officer
Wikimedia Foundation
User:Delphine_(WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Delphine_(WMF)>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Board WMNL

Tim Moritz Hector-2
Congratulations to the re-elected and new board-members! I wish you all the
best for the term ahead.

Warm regards
Tim

--
Tim Moritz Hector
Chair of the Board

> Welcome to the new members and congrats to the not so new!
>
> Best,
>
> Delphine

> > Dear all,
> >
> > Wikimedia Netherlands had its AGM on April 22. During this meeting the
> > annual Report 2016 was approved and a new Board was elected.
> > On May 13 the new Board held its first official meeting and the different
> > portfolios were reassigned.
> >
> > Frans Grijzenhout - chair
> > Justus de Bruijn - secretary
> > Marike van Roon - education program
> > Harriet de Man - institutional relations
> > Bart Nieuwenhuis - treasurer
> > Mike Nicolaye (new board member) - community liaison
> > Michel Wesseling (new board member) - sponsoring and outreach
> >
> > Mike is an active, long-time Wikipedian and Michel Wesseling is an
> > information professional. We are very happy that these new board members
> > are willing to share their experience with WMNL. We also want to thank
> Jan
> > Anton Brouwer who did an exellent job as our treasurer over the past 3
> > years.
> >
> > Kind regards, Frans
> >

> > *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> > +31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/
> >
> > --
> > *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> > *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> > Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> > 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
> > Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

> Delphine Ménard
> Program Officer
> Wikimedia Foundation
> User:Delphine_(WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Delphine_(WMF)>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Board WMNL

Pierre-Selim
Congratulation to the new board (reelected members and new ones).

Sincerely,

Le 16 mai 2017 23:48, "Tim Moritz Hector" <[hidden email]>
a écrit :

> Congratulations to the re-elected and new board-members! I wish you all the
> best for the term ahead.
>
> Warm regards
> Tim
>

> --
> Tim Moritz Hector
> Chair of the Board
> Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

> > Welcome to the new members and congrats to the not so new!
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Delphine

> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > Wikimedia Netherlands had its AGM on April 22. During this meeting the
> > > annual Report 2016 was approved and a new Board was elected.
> > > On May 13 the new Board held its first official meeting and the
> different
> > > portfolios were reassigned.
> > >
> > > Frans Grijzenhout - chair
> > > Justus de Bruijn - secretary
> > > Marike van Roon - education program
> > > Harriet de Man - institutional relations
> > > Bart Nieuwenhuis - treasurer
> > > Mike Nicolaye (new board member) - community liaison
> > > Michel Wesseling (new board member) - sponsoring and outreach
> > >
> > > Mike is an active, long-time Wikipedian and Michel Wesseling is an
> > > information professional. We are very happy that these new board
> members
> > > are willing to share their experience with WMNL. We also want to thank
> > Jan
> > > Anton Brouwer who did an exellent job as our treasurer over the past 3
> > > years.
> > >
> > > Kind regards, Frans
> > >

> > > *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> > > +31 6 5333 9499  -  http://www.wikimedia.nl/
> > >
> > > --
> > > *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> > > *Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
> > > Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
> > > 3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
> > > Kamer van Koophandel 17189036

> > Delphine Ménard
> > Program Officer
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> > User:Delphine_(WMF) <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Delphine_(WMF)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Board WMNL

NC Hasive
Congratulations to the new board.

Hasive
WMBD

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 3:54 AM, Pierre-Selim <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulation to the new board (reelected members and new ones).
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Le 16 mai 2017 23:48, "Tim Moritz Hector" <[hidden email]>
> a écrit :
>
> > Congratulations to the re-elected and new board-members! I wish you all
> the
> > best for the term ahead.
> >
> > Warm regards
> > Tim
> >

> > --
> > Tim Moritz Hector
> > Chair of the Board
> > Wikimedia Deutschland e. V.

> > > Welcome to the new members and congrats to the not so new!
> > >
> > > Best,
> > >
> > > Delphine

> the
> > different