[Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

[Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Erlend Bjørtvedt
Dear friends in the Wikimedia movement,

With much gratitude and anticipation, the Board of WMNO this week named
Astrid Carlsen, Executive Director of Wikimedia Norway!

Many of you already know Astrid as a dedicated, energetic, and knowledgable
colleague, and we are pleased that Astrid excepted to take the challenge of
more direct responsibility and leadership in the organisation. Astrid has
been our GLAM officer during the last 1,5 years. She has already performed
several executive functions, and this codification of that experience is a
natural next step for all of us.

We are thrilled to have Astrid with us in the future, as we are entering
a breaking point with new challenges for funding, professionalization, and
clarifying further the divisions of labour between ED, Board, staff, and
volunteers. The upcoming general assembly in April will further lay those
foundations. We are fully convinced that Astrid will assist and pilot our
chapter through these challenges in an excellent way

All the best from Wikimedia Norway

Erlend Bjørtvedt

--
*Erlend Bjørtvedt*
Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Pine W
Thank you for the announcement, Erlend.

Congratulations, Astrid. I hope that we can connect at the Wikimedia
Conference in Berlin.

Pine
(Executive Director for Cascadia Wikimedians User Group)
On Feb 23, 2015 12:28 AM, "Erlend Bjørtvedt" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear friends in the Wikimedia movement,
>
> With much gratitude and anticipation, the Board of WMNO this week named
> Astrid Carlsen, Executive Director of Wikimedia Norway!
>
> Many of you already know Astrid as a dedicated, energetic, and knowledgable
> colleague, and we are pleased that Astrid excepted to take the challenge of
> more direct responsibility and leadership in the organisation. Astrid has
> been our GLAM officer during the last 1,5 years. She has already performed
> several executive functions, and this codification of that experience is a
> natural next step for all of us.
>
> We are thrilled to have Astrid with us in the future, as we are entering
> a breaking point with new challenges for funding, professionalization, and
> clarifying further the divisions of labour between ED, Board, staff, and
> volunteers. The upcoming general assembly in April will further lay those
> foundations. We are fully convinced that Astrid will assist and pilot our
> chapter through these challenges in an excellent way
>
> All the best from Wikimedia Norway
>
> Erlend Bjørtvedt
>

> --
> *Erlend Bjørtvedt*
> Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
> Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway
> Mob: +47 - 9225 9227
>  http://no.wikimedia.org <http://no.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Christophe Henner-2
Hi Erlend and Astrid,

On behalf of Wikimedia France, congratulations Astrid for your new role in
the movement.

I hope we'll see you in Berlin in May!

All the best,

Christophe HENNER | Président
› Mail : [hidden email]
› Mobile : +33(0)6 50 66 47 39
› Tel : +33(0)5 62 89 12 01
› Twitter : @schiste
Wikimédia France | Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance |
Visitez notre blog http://blog.wikimedia.fr

On 23 February 2015 at 09:27, Erlend Bjørtvedt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear friends in the Wikimedia movement,
>
> With much gratitude and anticipation, the Board of WMNO this week named
> Astrid Carlsen, Executive Director of Wikimedia Norway!
>
> Many of you already know Astrid as a dedicated, energetic, and knowledgable
> colleague, and we are pleased that Astrid excepted to take the challenge of
> more direct responsibility and leadership in the organisation. Astrid has
> been our GLAM officer during the last 1,5 years. She has already performed
> several executive functions, and this codification of that experience is a
> natural next step for all of us.
>
> We are thrilled to have Astrid with us in the future, as we are entering
> a breaking point with new challenges for funding, professionalization, and
> clarifying further the divisions of labour between ED, Board, staff, and
> volunteers. The upcoming general assembly in April will further lay those
> foundations. We are fully convinced that Astrid will assist and pilot our
> chapter through these challenges in an excellent way
>
> All the best from Wikimedia Norway
>
> Erlend Bjørtvedt
>

> --
> *Erlend Bjørtvedt*
> Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
> Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway
> Mob: +47 - 9225 9227
>  http://no.wikimedia.org <http://no.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Nicole Ebber
Dear Astrid and Erlend,

On behalf of Wikimedia Deutschland, congratulations Astrid for your
new role in our movement. :)

I hope we will be welcoming you in Berlin in May.

Best regards,
Nicole

(Sorry, Christophe, for copying your text. I suppose it was freely
licensed anyway, right? :D)

On 23 February 2015 at 09:48, Christophe Henner
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Erlend and Astrid,
>
> On behalf of Wikimedia France, congratulations Astrid for your new role in
> the movement.
>
> I hope we'll see you in Berlin in May!
>
> All the best,
>
> Christophe HENNER | Président
> › Mail : [hidden email]
> › Mobile : +33(0)6 50 66 47 39
> › Tel : +33(0)5 62 89 12 01
> › Twitter : @schiste
> Wikimédia France | Association pour le libre partage de la connaissance |
> Visitez notre blog http://blog.wikimedia.fr
>
> On 23 February 2015 at 09:27, Erlend Bjørtvedt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Dear friends in the Wikimedia movement,
>>
>> With much gratitude and anticipation, the Board of WMNO this week named
>> Astrid Carlsen, Executive Director of Wikimedia Norway!
>>
>> Many of you already know Astrid as a dedicated, energetic, and knowledgable
>> colleague, and we are pleased that Astrid excepted to take the challenge of
>> more direct responsibility and leadership in the organisation. Astrid has
>> been our GLAM officer during the last 1,5 years. She has already performed
>> several executive functions, and this codification of that experience is a
>> natural next step for all of us.
>>
>> We are thrilled to have Astrid with us in the future, as we are entering
>> a breaking point with new challenges for funding, professionalization, and
>> clarifying further the divisions of labour between ED, Board, staff, and
>> volunteers. The upcoming general assembly in April will further lay those
>> foundations. We are fully convinced that Astrid will assist and pilot our
>> chapter through these challenges in an excellent way
>>
>> All the best from Wikimedia Norway
>>
>> Erlend Bjørtvedt
>>

>> --
>> *Erlend Bjørtvedt*
>> Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
>> Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway
>> Mob: +47 - 9225 9227
>>  http://no.wikimedia.org <http://no.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us>

Nicole Ebber
Referentin Internationale Beziehungen
Advisor International Relations

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de

Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Shlomi Fish
On Mon, 23 Feb 2015 09:27:43 +0100
Erlend Bjørtvedt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear friends in the Wikimedia movement,
>
> With much gratitude and anticipation, the Board of WMNO this week named
> Astrid Carlsen, Executive Director of Wikimedia Norway!

congratulations to Astrid and good luck!

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Christophe Henner
Nope, it was not.

Sadly you'll have to buy me some drinks in Berlin... schade.

--
Christophe

On 23 February 2015 at 10:58, Nicole Ebber <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> [...]
> >>

> >> --
> >> *Erlend Bjørtvedt*
> >> Nestleder, Wikimedia Norge
> >> Vice chairman, Wikimedia Norway
> >> Mob: +47 - 9225 9227
> >>  http://no.wikimedia.org <http://no.wikimedia.org/wiki/About_us>

> Nicole Ebber
> Referentin Internationale Beziehungen
> Advisor International Relations

> Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0 | http://wikimedia.de
>
> Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch an der Menge allen
> Wissens frei teilhaben kann. Helfen Sie uns dabei!
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland - Gesellschaft zur Förderung Freien Wissens e.
> V. Eingetragen im Vereinsregister des Amtsgerichts
> Berlin-Charlottenburg unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig
> anerkannt durch das Finanzamt für Körperschaften I Berlin,
> Steuernummer 27/681/51985.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Tanweer Morshed
Congratulations Astrid! Wish you and WMNO a prosperous future ahead.

Tanweer Morshed

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Tanweer Morshed
Congratulations Astrid for being ED! Wish you and WMNO a prosperous
future ahead.

Tanweer
Wikimedia Bangladesh

Tanweer Morshed

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Katy Love
Congratulations, Astrid and Wikimedia Norge!

Astrid, you have been a wonderful colleague over the last year plus. I
wish you well in the new role, and I look forward to working together
more closely.

Warmly,
Katy

On Feb 23, 2015, at 3:15 AM, Tanweer Morshed <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations Astrid for being ED! Wish you and WMNO a prosperous
> future ahead.
>
> Tanweer
> Wikimedia Bangladesh
>
> --
> Regards,
> Tanweer Morshed

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Vishnu t
Many congratulations, Astrid and WMNO!

Wishing you all many more successes.

Best,
Vishnu

On 02/23/2015 10:10 PM, Katy Love wrote:

> Congratulations, Astrid and Wikimedia Norge!
>
> Astrid, you have been a wonderful colleague over the last year plus. I
> wish you well in the new role, and I look forward to working together
> more closely.
>
> Warmly,
> Katy
>

> On Feb 23, 2015, at 3:15 AM, Tanweer Morshed <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Congratulations Astrid for being ED! Wish you and WMNO a prosperous
>> future ahead.
>>
>> Tanweer
>> Wikimedia Bangladesh
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Tanweer Morshed

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Edward Galvez
Congratulations Astrid!

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:57 PM, Vishnu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Many congratulations, Astrid and WMNO!
>
> Wishing you all many more successes.
>
> Best,
> Vishnu
>

> On 02/23/2015 10:10 PM, Katy Love wrote:
>
>> Congratulations, Astrid and Wikimedia Norge!
>>
>> Astrid, you have been a wonderful colleague over the last year plus. I
>> wish you well in the new role, and I look forward to working together
>> more closely.
>>
>> Warmly,
>> Katy
>>

>> On Feb 23, 2015, at 3:15 AM, Tanweer Morshed <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>  Congratulations Astrid for being ED! Wish you and WMNO a prosperous
>>> future ahead.
>>>
>>> Tanweer
>>> Wikimedia Bangladesh
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>> Tanweer Morshed

Edward Galvez
Program Evaluation Associate

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Ivan Martínez
Congratulations and all the best!

> Congratulations Astrid!
>
> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:57 PM, Vishnu <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Many congratulations, Astrid and WMNO!
> >
> > Wishing you all many more successes.
> >
> > Best,
> > Vishnu
> >

> > On 02/23/2015 10:10 PM, Katy Love wrote:
> >
> >> Congratulations, Astrid and Wikimedia Norge!
> >>
> >> Astrid, you have been a wonderful colleague over the last year plus. I
> >> wish you well in the new role, and I look forward to working together
> >> more closely.
> >>
> >> Warmly,
> >> Katy
> >>

> >> On Feb 23, 2015, at 3:15 AM, Tanweer Morshed <[hidden email]>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >>  Congratulations Astrid for being ED! Wish you and WMNO a prosperous

> Edward Galvez
> Program Evaluation Associate
> Wikimedia Foundation

*Iván Martínez*

*Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
<http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New ED of Wikimedia Norway

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Congratulation!

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Ivan Martínez <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and all the best!

> > Congratulations Astrid!
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 11:57 PM, Vishnu <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Many congratulations, Astrid and WMNO!
> > >
> > > Wishing you all many more successes.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > Vishnu

> > Edward Galvez
> > Program Evaluation Associate
> > Wikimedia Foundation

> *Iván Martínez*
>

> *Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
> @protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
> <http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*
>
> Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
> proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
> https://donate.wikimedia.org

*Hasive :: হাছিব*
Global User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive>

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Director | Wikimedia Bangladesh Operations Committee
<http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>

fb.com/nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive