[Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Ginevra Sanvitale
Dear all,
I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:

Board of Directors
*President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
*Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
*Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
*Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
*Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]

Ombudspersons:
*Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
*Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
*Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
*Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
*Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)

We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.

Best,
(and sorry for the double posting!)

Ginevra

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Anna Torres-2
Congrats Wikimedia Italia!

> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
>
> Board of Directors
> *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
>
> Ombudspersons:
> *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
>
> We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.
>
> Best,
> (and sorry for the double posting!)
>

> Ginevra

Anna Torres Adell
Directora Ejecutiva
*A.C. Wikimedia Argentina*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

attolippip
Welcome :)

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Wikimedia Ukraine

> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
>
> Board of Directors
> *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
>
> Ombudspersons:
> *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
>
> We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.
>
> Best,
> (and sorry for the double posting!)
>

> Ginevra

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Nabin K. Sapkota
Congratulations!!!

Cheers,
Nabin Sapkota
Wikimedians of Nepal
On Apr 13, 2016 8:49 PM, "attolippip" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Welcome :)

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
Wikimedia Ukraine

> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
>
> Board of Directors
> *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
>
> Ombudspersons:
> *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
>
> We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.
>
> Best,
> (and sorry for the double posting!)
>

> Ginevra

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Katy Love
Congratulations to all!

Katy

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Ginevra Sanvitale <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
>
> Board of Directors
> *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
>
> Ombudspersons:
> *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
>
> We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.
>
> Best,
> (and sorry for the double posting!)
>

> Ginevra

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Rahmanuddin
Congratulations all.

Sent from my Cyanogen phone

On 13 ఏప్రి, 2016 20:28, Ginevra Sanvitale <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Mounir Touzri
Congratulations مبروك 😊
Le 13 avr. 2016 15:59, "Ginevra Sanvitale" <[hidden email]> a
écrit :

> Dear all,
> I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
>
> Board of Directors
> *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
>
> Ombudspersons:
> *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
>
> We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.
>
> Best,
> (and sorry for the double posting!)
>

> Ginevra

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Tito Dutta
Congratulations and all the best :)

On 13 April 2016 at 22:23, Mounir Touzri <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations مبروك 😊
> Le 13 avr. 2016 15:59, "Ginevra Sanvitale" <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > Dear all,
> > I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
> >
> > Board of Directors
> > *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> > *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> > *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> > *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> > *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
> >
> > Ombudspersons:
> > *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> > *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> > *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> > *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> > *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
> >
> > We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> > Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his candidacy.
> >
> > Best,
> > (and sorry for the double posting!)
> >

> > Ginevra

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

sailesh patnaik
Congratulations all ☺️

On Wednesday 13 April 2016, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations and all the best :)
>
> On 13 April 2016 at 22:23, Mounir Touzri <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations مبروك 😊
> > Le 13 avr. 2016 15:59, "Ginevra Sanvitale" <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>> a
> > écrit :
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > > I'm glad to announce the new composition of Wikimedia Italy board:
> > >
> > > Board of Directors
> > > *President: Lorenzo Losa [[User:Laurentius]]
> > > *Vice-President: Cristian Consonni [[User:CristianCantoro]]
> > > *Secretary: Ginevra Sanvitale [[User:Atropine]]
> > > *Treasurer: Simone Cortesi [[User:Cortesi]]
> > > *Programme Coordinator: Luca Martinelli [[User:Sannita]]
> > >
> > > Ombudspersons:
> > > *Maurizio Codogno [[User:.mau.]]
> > > *Roberto Corda [[User:DracoRoboter]]
> > > *Iolanda Pensa [[User:Iopensa]]
> > > *Francesco Carbonara [[User:Fcarbonara]] (stand-in)
> > > *Giovanni Augulino [[User:Triquetra]] (stand-in)
> > >
> > > We would also like to thank the former ombudspersons Marina Milella and
> > > Federico Cantoni, as well as Saverio Giulio Malatesta for his
> candidacy.
> > >
> > > Best,
> > > (and sorry for the double posting!)
> > >

> > > Ginevra

-----------
*Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
Centre for Internet and Society
Phone: +91-7537097770
*LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
*Twitter* : @saileshpat

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Biplab Anand
Congratulation to all.

With best Ragrds
Biplab Anand

On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:04 PM, sailesh patnaik <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations all ☺️
>
> On Wednesday 13 April 2016, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations and all the best :)
> >
> > On 13 April 2016 at 22:23, Mounir Touzri <[hidden email]
> > <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations مبروك 😊
> > > Le 13 avr. 2016 15:59, "Ginevra Sanvitale" <[hidden email]
> > <javascript:;>> a

> and
> > candidacy.

> -----------
> *Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
> Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
> Centre for Internet and Society
> Phone: +91-7537097770
> *LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
> *Twitter* : @saileshpat
>
> "Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the
> sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Moheen Reeyad
Congrats Wikimedia Italia! And welcome!

Best,
Moheen

---
*Moheen Reeyad*
Global user *|* Moheen Reeyad
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Moheen_Reeyad> on all Wikimedia
Foundation <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation>'s public
wikis
Executive Member
<http://wikimedia.org.bd/about-us/executive-committee> of Wikimedia
Bangladesh <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Bangladesh>
Administrator of Bengali Wikipedia
<https://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/প্রধান_পাতা>
http://wikimedia.org.bd

My blog <http://moheenreeyad.wordpress.com/> *| *@moheenreeyad
<https://twitter.com/moheenreeyad> *|* f/MoheenReeyad
<https://www.facebook.com/MoheenReeyad> *|* in/moheenreeyad
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/moheenreeyad>

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 1:23 PM, Biplab Anand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulation to all.
>

> With best Ragrds
> Biplab Anand
>
> On Wed, Apr 13, 2016 at 11:04 PM, sailesh patnaik <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations all ☺️
> >
> > On Wednesday 13 April 2016, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations and all the best :)

> > > <javascript:;>> a

> > and
> > > candidacy.

> > -----------
> > *Sailesh Patnaik* "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ*"
> > Programme Associate, Access To Knowledge
> > Centre for Internet and Society
> > Phone: +91-7537097770
> > *LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
> > *Twitter* : @saileshpat
> >
> > "Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in
> the
> > sum of all knowledge. Help us make it a reality"

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia Italy Board

Erica Litrenta
Congrats, WMIT.

Buon lavoro,

Elitre (WMF)