[Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia-l administrator/moderator

[Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia-l administrator/moderator

J Alexandr Ledbury-Romanov
Please join me in welcoming our new Wikimedia-l list
administrator/moderator, Richard Ames. Richard is a retired electronics
technician and computer scientist living in Sydney, Australia. He started
using the 'Internet' in 1981 to read USENET FAQs and communicate by email.
He has been a Wikipedia editor since 2004 as User:Ariconte. He is a member
of the FDC advisory group.

I will remain on as administrator/moderator for a short transition period.

Alex

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New Wikimedia-l administrator/moderator

Dan Rosenthal
Congratulations Richard (for taking up the task) and also thank you to Alex
for your work on the list as well.

Best,
Dan

Dan Rosenthal