[Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

[Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

Oscar Costero
Dear Wikimedians,

At our seventh general assembly on November 24, the members of Wikimedia
Venezuela elected its new board, whose members are the following:

* Oscar Costero (re-elected)
* Ybsen Lucero (re-elected)
* Marianny Contreras
* Lourdes Herrera
* Samuel Cirilo

Ybsen and Samuel have been in previous boards, while Marianny and Lourdes
are new to our board, please join me in welcoming them. I also would like
to thank Kevin Dels, Jin Kadaba and Tomas Guardia for their work as now
former board members.

During our assembly we proposed a new set bylaws to tackle the current
outflow of volunteers and members that migrated the country in past years.
We decided to have a new volunteer role in communication with the board
that oversight our activities and engage with members, volunteers and
expats in wiki activities around the globe. Jin Kadaba (Perú) and Santiago
de Viana (Spain) were elected to this new post.

I am delighted to be able to work with these people in favor of the mission
and vision of our movement.

Kind regards,

Oscar Costero
Presidente | Wikimedia Venezuela
J-40129321-2
http://wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

Frans Grijzenhout
Hi Oscar, congratulations with your reelection and with the new board. It
is good to read that you continue your work in Venezuela and abroad,
despite the difficult economic and social situation. Kind regards, Frans

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499
--
*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
Mariaplaats 3  -  3511 LH Utrecht

Op ma 10 dec. 2018 om 09:41 schreef Oscar Costero <[hidden email]>:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> At our seventh general assembly on November 24, the members of Wikimedia
> Venezuela elected its new board, whose members are the following:
>
> * Oscar Costero (re-elected)
> * Ybsen Lucero (re-elected)
> * Marianny Contreras
> * Lourdes Herrera
> * Samuel Cirilo
>
> Ybsen and Samuel have been in previous boards, while Marianny and Lourdes
> are new to our board, please join me in welcoming them. I also would like
> to thank Kevin Dels, Jin Kadaba and Tomas Guardia for their work as now
> former board members.
>
> During our assembly we proposed a new set bylaws to tackle the current
> outflow of volunteers and members that migrated the country in past years.
> We decided to have a new volunteer role in communication with the board
> that oversight our activities and engage with members, volunteers and
> expats in wiki activities around the globe. Jin Kadaba (Perú) and Santiago
> de Viana (Spain) were elected to this new post.
>
> I am delighted to be able to work with these people in favor of the mission
> and vision of our movement.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Oscar Costero
> Presidente | Wikimedia Venezuela
> J-40129321-2
> http://wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

camelia boban
Hi Oscar, good to hear this.
Congratulations to all the board, elected for the first time or re-elected.

Camelia
on behalf of WikiDonne User Group

--
*Camelia Boban*
*Affiliations Committee Treasurer - **Wikimedia *Foundation

Il giorno lun 10 dic 2018 alle ore 15:21 Frans Grijzenhout <
[hidden email]> ha scritto:

> Hi Oscar, congratulations with your reelection and with the new board. It
> is good to read that you continue your work in Venezuela and abroad,
> despite the difficult economic and social situation. Kind regards, Frans
>
> *Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
> +31 6 5333 9499
> --
> *Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
> Mariaplaats 3  -  3511 LH Utrecht
> Kamer van Koophandel 17189036
> http://www.wikimedia.nl/
>

> Op ma 10 dec. 2018 om 09:41 schreef Oscar Costero <[hidden email]
> >:
>
> > Dear Wikimedians,
> >
> > At our seventh general assembly on November 24, the members of Wikimedia
> > Venezuela elected its new board, whose members are the following:
> >
> > * Oscar Costero (re-elected)
> > * Ybsen Lucero (re-elected)
> > * Marianny Contreras
> > * Lourdes Herrera
> > * Samuel Cirilo
> >
> > Ybsen and Samuel have been in previous boards, while Marianny and Lourdes
> > are new to our board, please join me in welcoming them. I also would like
> > to thank Kevin Dels, Jin Kadaba and Tomas Guardia for their work as now
> > former board members.
> >
> > During our assembly we proposed a new set bylaws to tackle the current
> > outflow of volunteers and members that migrated the country in past
> years.
> > We decided to have a new volunteer role in communication with the board
> > that oversight our activities and engage with members, volunteers and
> > expats in wiki activities around the globe. Jin Kadaba (Perú) and
> Santiago
> > de Viana (Spain) were elected to this new post.
> >
> > I am delighted to be able to work with these people in favor of the
> mission
> > and vision of our movement.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Oscar Costero
> > Presidente | Wikimedia Venezuela
> > J-40129321-2
> > http://wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

attolippip
Congratulations! And warm welcome to Marianny and Lourdes!

Best regards,
antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv

пн, 10 груд. 2018 о 10:40 Oscar Costero <[hidden email]> пише:

> Dear Wikimedians,
>
> At our seventh general assembly on November 24, the members of Wikimedia
> Venezuela elected its new board, whose members are the following:
>
> * Oscar Costero (re-elected)
> * Ybsen Lucero (re-elected)
> * Marianny Contreras
> * Lourdes Herrera
> * Samuel Cirilo
>
> Ybsen and Samuel have been in previous boards, while Marianny and Lourdes
> are new to our board, please join me in welcoming them. I also would like
> to thank Kevin Dels, Jin Kadaba and Tomas Guardia for their work as now
> former board members.
>
> During our assembly we proposed a new set bylaws to tackle the current
> outflow of volunteers and members that migrated the country in past years.
> We decided to have a new volunteer role in communication with the board
> that oversight our activities and engage with members, volunteers and
> expats in wiki activities around the globe. Jin Kadaba (Perú) and Santiago
> de Viana (Spain) were elected to this new post.
>
> I am delighted to be able to work with these people in favor of the mission
> and vision of our movement.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Oscar Costero
> Presidente | Wikimedia Venezuela
> J-40129321-2
> http://wikimedia.org.ve

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

Jorge Vargas
¡Muchas felicitaciones, Oscar y equipo! Me alegra mucho leer cómo están
buscando empoderar a los venezolanos y venezolanas en el exterior con estas
reformas a los bylaws.

Un abrazo y a tus órdenes en lo que sea útil. :)

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 1:35 PM attolippip <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations! And warm welcome to Marianny and Lourdes!
>
> Best regards,
> antanana / Nataliia Tymkiv
>

> пн, 10 груд. 2018 о 10:40 Oscar Costero <[hidden email]> пише:
>
> > Dear Wikimedians,
> >
> > At our seventh general assembly on November 24, the members of Wikimedia
> > Venezuela elected its new board, whose members are the following:
> >
> > * Oscar Costero (re-elected)
> > * Ybsen Lucero (re-elected)
> > * Marianny Contreras
> > * Lourdes Herrera
> > * Samuel Cirilo
> >
> > Ybsen and Samuel have been in previous boards, while Marianny and Lourdes
> > are new to our board, please join me in welcoming them. I also would like
> > to thank Kevin Dels, Jin Kadaba and Tomas Guardia for their work as now
> > former board members.
> >
> > During our assembly we proposed a new set bylaws to tackle the current
> > outflow of volunteers and members that migrated the country in past
> years.
> > We decided to have a new volunteer role in communication with the board
> > that oversight our activities and engage with members, volunteers and
> > expats in wiki activities around the globe. Jin Kadaba (Perú) and
> Santiago
> > de Viana (Spain) were elected to this new post.
> >
> > I am delighted to be able to work with these people in favor of the
> mission
> > and vision of our movement.
> >
> > Kind regards,
> >
> > Oscar Costero
> > Presidente | Wikimedia Venezuela
> > J-40129321-2
> > http://wikimedia.org.ve

Jorge Vargas
Senior Manager - Partnerships and Global Reach
+1 415.310.5922

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New board of Wikimedia Venezuela

Katherine Maher
Congratulations to all. Thank you for the important work that you do on
behalf of free knowledge, in Venezuela and abroad.

Katherine Maher

Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation
1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600