[Wikimedia-l] New members of the Affiliations Committee

[Wikimedia-l] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Maor Malul
Dear all,

On behalf of the Affiliation Committee, I would like to congratulate our following colleagues on being elected as members of the committee for the term 2017-2019. We have found their expertise and passion for the movement, as well as their skills and participation in the wider community as very valuable assets the committee needs.

The following candidates have been elected for the 2017-2019 term:

*Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban)

*Kirill Lokshin (User:Kirill Lokshin) (re-elected)

*Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill)

Many thanks also to all the wikimedians that submitted an application.

In addition to that, I would like to thank Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel, outgoing members of the committee, for their service, expertise and tireless dedication. You guys rock and will be missed dearly!

Please, welcome our new members :-)

Regards,
M.

Sent using Zoho Mail

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Tanvir Rahman
Congratulations to two new members and Kirill for getting reelected.

Many thanks to the outgoing members for their invaluable services.

T.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

bobby shabangu
Congratulations guys.

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Tanvir Rahman <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to two new members and Kirill for getting reelected.
>
> Many thanks to the outgoing members for their invaluable services.
>
> T.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Pierre-Selim
Kudos to the new comers and a warm thank you to outgoing members.

Le 16 janv. 2017 12:22, "Bobby Shabangu" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Congratulations guys.
>

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Tanvir Rahman <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to two new members and Kirill for getting reelected.
> >
> > Many thanks to the outgoing members for their invaluable services.
> >
> > T.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Gnangarra
Kaya wanju to the new comers and thank you to those moving along to other
endeavors

On 16 January 2017 at 19:25, Pierre-Selim <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kudos to the new comers and a warm thank you to outgoing members.
>
> Le 16 janv. 2017 12:22, "Bobby Shabangu" <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
>
> > Congratulations guys.
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 12:56 PM, Tanvir Rahman <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to two new members and Kirill for getting reelected.
> > >
> > > Many thanks to the outgoing members for their invaluable services.
> > >
> > > T.

GN.
President Wikimedia Australia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Bijay chaurasia
Warm Welcome to New Comers and Thanks to outgoing members of the committee
:)

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:16 PM, Gnangarra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kaya wanju to the new comers and thank you to those moving along to other
> endeavors
>
> On 16 January 2017 at 19:25, Pierre-Selim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Kudos to the new comers and a warm thank you to outgoing members.
> >
> > Le 16 janv. 2017 12:22, "Bobby Shabangu" <[hidden email]> a
> > écrit :
> >
> > > Congratulations guys.

> GN.
> President Wikimedia Australia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Biplab Anand
Congratulations👍

Biplab
On 16 Jan 2017 17:16, "Gnangarra" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Kaya wanju to the new comers and thank you to those moving along to other
> endeavors
>
> On 16 January 2017 at 19:25, Pierre-Selim <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Kudos to the new comers and a warm thank you to outgoing members.
> >
> > Le 16 janv. 2017 12:22, "Bobby Shabangu" <[hidden email]> a
> > écrit :
> >
> > > Congratulations guys.

> GN.
> President Wikimedia Australia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Kalliope Tsouroupidou
Congratulations to all new members and many thanks to the departing ones
for your service.

Κ.

On Mon, 16 Jan 2017 at 17:16, Biplab Anand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations👍
>

> Biplab
>
> On 16 Jan 2017 17:16, "Gnangarra" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> > Kaya wanju to the new comers and thank you to those moving along to other
>
> > endeavors
>

> > On 16 January 2017 at 19:25, Pierre-Selim <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> > > Kudos to the new comers and a warm thank you to outgoing members.

> [hidden email]>

> reelected.

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/

> > mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,

> ?subject=unsubscribe>

> > GN.
>
> > President Wikimedia Australia
>
> > WMAU: http://www.wikimedia.org.au/wiki/User:Gnangarra
>
> > Photo Gallery: http://gnangarra.redbubble.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Sydney Poore
Congratulations to Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban), Kirill Lokshin
(User:Kirill Lokshin), and Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill).

And thank you to Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh
Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel for their work on AffCom.

Sydney

Sydney Poore
User:FloNight
Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
Co-founder WikiConference North America
Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Maor Malul <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of the Affiliation Committee, I would like to congratulate our
> following colleagues on being elected as members of the committee for the
> term 2017-2019. We have found their expertise and passion for the movement,
> as well as their skills and participation in the wider community as very
> valuable assets the committee needs.
>
> The following candidates have been elected for the 2017-2019 term:
>
> *Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban)
> *Kirill Lokshin (User:Kirill Lokshin) (re-elected)
> *Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill)
>
> Many thanks also to all the wikimedians that submitted an application.
>
> In addition to that, I would like to thank Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel
> Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel, outgoing
> members of the committee, for their service, expertise and tireless
> dedication. You guys rock and will be missed dearly!
>
> Please, welcome our new members :-)
>
> Regards,
> M.
>

> Sent using Zoho Mail <https://www.zoho.com/mail/>

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Felix Nartey
Congratulations to the 2 new elected and the re-elected member!

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban), Kirill Lokshin
> (User:Kirill Lokshin), and Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill).
>
> And thank you to Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh
> Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel for their work on AffCom.
>
> Sydney
>
> Sydney Poore
> User:FloNight
> Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> Co-founder WikiConference North America
> Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
> Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee
>

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Maor Malul <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > On behalf of the Affiliation Committee, I would like to congratulate our
> > following colleagues on being elected as members of the committee for the
> > term 2017-2019. We have found their expertise and passion for the
> movement,
> > as well as their skills and participation in the wider community as very
> > valuable assets the committee needs.
> >
> > The following candidates have been elected for the 2017-2019 term:
> >
> > *Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban)
> > *Kirill Lokshin (User:Kirill Lokshin) (re-elected)
> > *Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill)
> >
> > Many thanks also to all the wikimedians that submitted an application.
> >
> > In addition to that, I would like to thank Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel
> > Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel, outgoing
> > members of the committee, for their service, expertise and tireless
> > dedication. You guys rock and will be missed dearly!
> >
> > Please, welcome our new members :-)
> >
> > Regards,
> > M.
> >

> > Sent using Zoho Mail <https://www.zoho.com/mail/>

*Felix Nartey | DSE CAL Bank Ltd. | Co-manager GBG TEMA
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/106882654487622047846/posts> **| Community
Manager WMGH <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ghana> | About me
<http://about.me/felix.nartey> | +233 242 844987 **| **Check out!!
<http://goo.gl/4oHJeQ>*

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

NC Hasive
Congratulations All!

-Hasive
WMBD

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Felix Nartey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations to the 2 new elected and the re-elected member!
>

> On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban), Kirill Lokshin
> > (User:Kirill Lokshin), and Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill).
> >
> > And thank you to Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh
> > Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel for their work on AffCom.
> >
> > Sydney
> >
> > Sydney Poore
> > User:FloNight
> > Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> > Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> > Co-founder WikiConference North America
> > Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
> > Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 5:50 AM, Maor Malul <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Dear all,
> > >
> > > On behalf of the Affiliation Committee, I would like to congratulate
> our
> > > following colleagues on being elected as members of the committee for
> the
> > > term 2017-2019. We have found their expertise and passion for the
> > movement,
> > > as well as their skills and participation in the wider community as
> very
> > > valuable assets the committee needs.
> > >
> > > The following candidates have been elected for the 2017-2019 term:
> > >
> > > *Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban)
> > > *Kirill Lokshin (User:Kirill Lokshin) (re-elected)
> > > *Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill)
> > >
> > > Many thanks also to all the wikimedians that submitted an application.
> > >
> > > In addition to that, I would like to thank Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel
> > > Schneider, Ting Chen, Anirudh Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel, outgoing
> > > members of the committee, for their service, expertise and tireless
> > > dedication. You guys rock and will be missed dearly!
> > >
> > > Please, welcome our new members :-)
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > > M.
> > >

> > > Sent using Zoho Mail <https://www.zoho.com/mail/>

> *Felix Nartey | DSE CAL Bank Ltd. | Co-manager GBG TEMA
> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/106882654487622047846/posts> **| Community
> Manager WMGH <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ghana> | About me
> <http://about.me/felix.nartey> | +233 242 844987 **| **Check out!!
> <http://goo.gl/4oHJeQ>*

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

keilanawiki@gmail.com
Thank you all for your well wishes, it's been a wonderful experience and I
hope to come back someday. Congratulations to the new members (and Kirill!
:P) and I can't wait to see where you take things in the next years. :)

All the best,
Emily

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:16 AM, NC Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations All!
>
> -Hasive
> WMBD
>
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Felix Nartey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations to the 2 new elected and the re-elected member!
> >

> > On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 7:00 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to Camelia Boban (User:Camelia.boban), Kirill Lokshin
> > > (User:Kirill Lokshin), and Satdeep Gill (User:Satdeep Gill).
> > >
> > > And thank you to Emily Temple-Wood, Manuel Schneider, Ting Chen,
> Anirudh
> > > Singh Bhati and Ganesh Paudel for their work on AffCom.
> > >
> > > Sydney
> > >
> > > Sydney Poore
> > > User:FloNight
> > > Co-founder Kentucky Wikimedians,
> > > Co-founder WikiWomen User Group,
> > > Co-founder WikiConference North America
> > > Board member of Wiki Project Med Foundation,
> > > Member of Simple Annual Plan Grant Committee

> > our
> > the
> > > movement,
> > very

> application.

> > *Felix Nartey | DSE CAL Bank Ltd. | Co-manager GBG TEMA
> > <https://plus.google.com/u/0/106882654487622047846/posts> **| Community
> > Manager WMGH <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ghana> | About me
> > <http://about.me/felix.nartey> | +233 242 844987 **| **Check out!!
> > <http://goo.gl/4oHJeQ>*

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> user:Hasive>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Nabin K. Sapkota
Congratulations!!

On Jan 17, 2017 8:01 PM, "Keilana" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you all for your well wishes, it's been a wonderful experience and I
> hope to come back someday. Congratulations to the new members (and Kirill!
> :P) and I can't wait to see where you take things in the next years. :)
>
> All the best,
> Emily
>
> On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:16 AM, NC Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations All!
> >
> > -Hasive
> > WMBD
> >
> > On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Felix Nartey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Congratulations to the 2 new elected and the re-elected member!

> > Anirudh

> congratulate
> > > our
> for
> > > the
> > > very

> > application.

> Manuel
> outgoing

> > > --
> > >

> > > *Felix Nartey | DSE CAL Bank Ltd. | Co-manager GBG TEMA
> > > <https://plus.google.com/u/0/106882654487622047846/posts> **|
> Community
> > > Manager WMGH <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Ghana> | About
> me
> > > <http://about.me/felix.nartey> | +233 242 844987 **| **Check out!!
> > > <http://goo.gl/4oHJeQ>*

> > *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> > User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> > GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> > ​
> > Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> > user:Hasive>
> > Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> > fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> > <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] New members of the Affiliations Committee

Risker
Thank you to all of you - those who have served AffCom so admirably, those
who are stepping up to take on these responsibilities, and those who are
continuing their dedicated service.

Risker/Anne