[Wikimedia-l] New website for the New England Wikimedians user group

[Wikimedia-l] New website for the New England Wikimedians user group

Kevin Rutherford
Hello Fellow Wikimedians,

I am pleased to announce that New England Wikimedians’ user group website has officially launched, and is located at ne-wikimedians.org/. I would also like to extend a huge thanks to Wikimedia DC's Technical Infrastructure Committee for helping make this site a possibility, as they were quite instrumental in ensuring that everything worked out in the end.

As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free to e-mail me.

Kevin Rutherford
Co-Chair, New England Wikimedians

Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaNewEngland
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WikimediaNE

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New website for the New England Wikimedians user group

Jon Davies
Great photo - hope to see lots of you in London at Wikimania.

On 14 July 2014 05:32, Kevin Rutherford <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Fellow Wikimedians,
>
> I am pleased to announce that New England Wikimedians’ user group website
> has officially launched, and is located at ne-wikimedians.org/. I would
> also like to extend a huge thanks to Wikimedia DC's Technical
> Infrastructure Committee for helping make this site a possibility, as they
> were quite instrumental in ensuring that everything worked out in the end.
>
> As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free to
> e-mail me.
>
> Kevin Rutherford
> Co-Chair, New England Wikimedians
>
> Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaNewEngland
> Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WikimediaNE

*Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
tweet @jonatreesdavies

Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.

Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New website for the New England Wikimedians user group

Alex Wang
Great to see the website and read about upcoming events!

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Jon Davies <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Great photo - hope to see lots of you in London at Wikimania.
>

> On 14 July 2014 05:32, Kevin Rutherford <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Fellow Wikimedians,
> >
> > I am pleased to announce that New England Wikimedians’ user group website
> > has officially launched, and is located at ne-wikimedians.org/. I would
> > also like to extend a huge thanks to Wikimedia DC's Technical
> > Infrastructure Committee for helping make this site a possibility, as
> they
> > were quite instrumental in ensuring that everything worked out in the
> end.
> >
> > As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free
> > e-mail me.
> >
> > Kevin Rutherford
> > Co-Chair, New England Wikimedians
> >
> > Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaNewEngland
> > Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WikimediaNE

> *Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
> tweet @jonatreesdavies

> movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who
> operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
> Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
>
> Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

Alex Wang
Program Officer
Project & Event Grants
Wikimedia Foundation <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>
+1 415-839-6885
Skype: alexvwang

Re: [Wikimedia-l] New website for the New England Wikimedians user group

Salvador A
Congratulations Kevin and all New England Wikimedians.

We will pendant of your activities and news.

> Great to see the website and read about upcoming events!
>

> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 2:17 AM, Jon Davies <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Great photo - hope to see lots of you in London at Wikimania.
> >

> > On 14 July 2014 05:32, Kevin Rutherford <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Fellow Wikimedians,
> > >
> > > I am pleased to announce that New England Wikimedians’ user group
> website
> > > has officially launched, and is located at ne-wikimedians.org/. I
> would
> > > also like to extend a huge thanks to Wikimedia DC's Technical
> > > Infrastructure Committee for helping make this site a possibility, as
> > they
> > > were quite instrumental in ensuring that everything worked out in the
> > end.
> > >
> > > As always, if anyone has any questions or suggestions, please feel free
> > > e-mail me.
> > >
> > > Kevin Rutherford
> > > Co-Chair, New England Wikimedians
> > >
> > > Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WikimediaNewEngland
> > > Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WikimediaNE

> > *Jon Davies - Chief Executive Wikimedia UK*.  Mobile (0044) 7803 505 169
> > tweet @jonatreesdavies
> >
> > Wikimedia UK is a Company Limited by Guarantee registered in England and
> > Wales, Registered No. 6741827. Registered Charity No.1144513. Registered
> > Office 4th Floor, Development House, 56-64 Leonard Street, London EC2A
> 4LT.
> > United Kingdom. Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia
> > movement. The Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who
> > operate Wikipedia, amongst other projects).
> > Telephone (0044) 207 065 0990.
> >
> > Visit http://www.wikimedia.org.uk/ and @wikimediauk

> Alex Wang
> Program Officer