[Wikimedia-l] Next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 22 February

[Wikimedia-l] Next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 22 February

Gregory Varnum-4
Greetings,

Our next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 22 February 2019.
More information will be available on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings

But wait?!? What about January? Good catch! We are cancelling this month's
meeting due to scheduling issues. In short, there is a lot going on this
month for the Wikimedia Foundation and other planned presenters. As a
result, we did not feel we could put on an effective meeting.

If you are interested in presenting at a future meeting, we want to hear
from you! Please visit the sign-up page on Meta-Wiki:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

-greg

--

Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)

Communications Strategist

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 22 February

Fæ
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019 at 01:00, Gregory Varnum <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> Our next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 22 February 2019.
> More information will be available on Meta-Wiki:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings
>
> But wait?!? What about January? Good catch! We are cancelling this month's
> meeting due to scheduling issues. In short, there is a lot going on this
> month for the Wikimedia Foundation and other planned presenters. As a
> result, we did not feel we could put on an effective meeting.

Congratulations on the good news.

Thanks for updating this list with meeting scheduling announcements.
Is there a shared general calendar somewhere on-wiki that can be kept
updated for microcoordination, the same way we do for wikimeets?[1]

Links
1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup

Fae

> If you are interested in presenting at a future meeting, we want to hear
> from you! Please visit the sign-up page on Meta-Wiki:
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up
>
> -greg
>
> --
>
> Gregory Varnum (pronouns - he/his/him)
>
> Communications Strategist

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Next Wikimedia monthly activities meeting will be on 28 February

Gregory Varnum-4
So this was a typo on my part. :) The next meeting is actually 28 February.
Apologies for that confusion.

Also, we still have one more slot open for this month if you are
interested:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_monthly_activities_meetings/Sign_up

-greg