[Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

[Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

sailesh patnaik
Hello Everyone,

I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community with
the Government of Odisha.

After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-athletics-championships/
) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth of
Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
accounts under CC-BY 4.0.

Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it took
only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0 license.

As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha are
under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share, and
build upon their work.
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-media-free-license/

The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

jmh649
Amazing and exciting changes. Congrats :-)

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community with
> the Government of Odisha.
>
> After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-athletics-championships/
> ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth of
> Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
>
> Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it took
> only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0 license.
>
> As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha are
> under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share, and
> build upon their work.
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-media-free-license/
>
> The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.

James Heilman
MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Tito Dutta
Awesome news. :)

Thanks
Tito Dutta
Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
me over email or phone call.

On 19 September 2017 at 21:00, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Amazing and exciting changes. Congrats :-)

> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community
> with
> > the Government of Odisha.
> >
> > After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-
> athletics-championships/
> > ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth of
> > Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> > accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
> >
> > Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> > regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it
> took
> > only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0 license.
> >
> > As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha are
> > under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share, and
> > build upon their work.
> > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-media-free-license/
> >
> > The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> > relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.

> James Heilman
> MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Isaac Olatunde
This is a great news. Congratulations to Odia Wikipedia community.

Regards,

Isaac

On Sep 19, 2017 4:36 PM, "Tito Dutta" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Awesome news. :)
>

> Thanks
> Tito Dutta
> Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
> me over email or phone call.
>
> On 19 September 2017 at 21:00, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Amazing and exciting changes. Congrats :-)

> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> > >
> > > I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community
> > with
> > > the Government of Odisha.
> > >
> > > After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> > > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-
> > athletics-championships/
> > > ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth
> of
> > > Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> > > accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
> > >
> > > Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> > > regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it
> > took
> > > only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0
> license.
> > >
> > > As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha
> are
> > > under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share,
> and
> > > build upon their work.
> > > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-
> media-free-license/
> > >
> > > The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> > > relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.
> > > --

> > James Heilman
> > MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Lane Rasberry
This is really progressive and unusual.

Years ago when The Centre for Internet & Society began focused outreach to
the Odia community I did not expect great progress and precedents. This is
a big deal beyond what I imagined could happen so quickly. Everyone
involved should be proud.

This is good for all of India even though it is for a regional language,
because it will make it for other organizations and government offices to
follow the model.

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Awesome news. :)
>

> Thanks
> Tito Dutta
> Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to remind
> me over email or phone call.
>
> On 19 September 2017 at 21:00, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Amazing and exciting changes. Congrats :-)

> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> > >
> > > I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community
> > with
> > > the Government of Odisha.
> > >
> > > After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> > > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-
> > athletics-championships/
> > > ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth
> of
> > > Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> > > accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
> > >
> > > Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> > > regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it
> > took
> > > only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0
> license.
> > >
> > > As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha
> are
> > > under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share,
> and
> > > build upon their work.
> > > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-
> media-free-license/
> > >
> > > The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> > > relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.
> > > --

> > James Heilman
> > MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

Lane Rasberry
user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
206.801.0814

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Anna Stillwell
Wonderful news. Thank you for all of your work.
/a

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:55 AM, Lane Rasberry <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> This is really progressive and unusual.
>
> Years ago when The Centre for Internet & Society began focused outreach to
> the Odia community I did not expect great progress and precedents. This is
> a big deal beyond what I imagined could happen so quickly. Everyone
> involved should be proud.
>
> This is good for all of India even though it is for a regional language,
> because it will make it for other organizations and government offices to
> follow the model.
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Awesome news. :)
> >

> > Thanks
> > Tito Dutta
> > Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to
> remind
> > me over email or phone call.
> >
> > On 19 September 2017 at 21:00, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Amazing and exciting changes. Congrats :-)

> > > with

> > > athletics-championships/
> > of

> > > took
> > license.

> > are
> > and
> > media-free-license/

> > > --
> > > James Heilman
> > > MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

> Lane Rasberry
> user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
> 206.801.0814

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

sailesh patnaik
Hi Lane,

Thank you so much for your kind words,

It is all because of the active participation of the community members in
such initiative and also their effort in making these collaborations
successful.

l also believe that the WikiTungi program by the Odia community has helped
in making the  presence of the movement in the state and spread awareness
of the movement in Odisha. The community members in WikiTungi meetups are
very active and is a good platform for the community to learn and share
about the movement.
https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/03/01/digest-wikitungi/

On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 at 9:26 PM, Lane Rasberry <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This is really progressive and unusual.
>
> Years ago when The Centre for Internet & Society began focused outreach to
> the Odia community I did not expect great progress and precedents. This is
> a big deal beyond what I imagined could happen so quickly. Everyone
> involved should be proud.
>
> This is good for all of India even though it is for a regional language,
> because it will make it for other organizations and government offices to
> follow the model.
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:35 AM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Awesome news. :)
> >

> > Thanks
> > Tito Dutta
> > Note: If I don't reply to your email in 2 days, please feel free to
> remind
> > me over email or phone call.
> >
> > On 19 September 2017 at 21:00, James Heilman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Amazing and exciting changes. Congrats :-)

> > > with

> > > athletics-championships/
> > of

> > > took
> > license.

> > are
> > and
> > media-free-license/

> > > --
> > > James Heilman
> > > MD, CCFP-EM, Wikipedian

> Lane Rasberry
> user:bluerasberry on Wikipedia
> 206.801.0814

Sailesh

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Asaf Bartov-2
On Sep 19, 2017 21:26, "Lane Rasberry" <[hidden email]> wrote:

This is good for all of India even though it is for a regional language,
because it will make it for other organizations and government offices to
follow the model.

Yes, but it is also good for absolutely all of us. We need rare photographs
from Odisha (and of all the notable people Odisha state officials meet
with) illustrating Wikipedia (and Wikidata, Wikivoyage etc.) in *all*
languages.

Some photos already on Commons are already used on wikis in languages other
than the languages of India (which includes English, of course).

Kudos to the entire passionate Odia community for this precedent-setting
achievement.

   A.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Katy Love
Hi Sailesh,

What great news!! What a remarkable achievement! Thanks for sharing this
with us. I really like the blog post, too. Congratulations!!

Katy

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community with
> the Government of Odisha.
>
> After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-athletics-championships/
> ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth of
> Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
>
> Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it took
> only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0 license.
>
> As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha are
> under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share, and
> build upon their work.
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-media-free-license/
>
> The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

sailesh patnaik
Thank you, Katy!!

On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 at 12:27 AM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Sailesh,
>
> What great news!! What a remarkable achievement! Thanks for sharing this
> with us. I really like the blog post, too. Congratulations!!
>
> Katy
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello Everyone,
> >
> > I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community
> with
> > the Government of Odisha.
> >
> > After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> >
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-athletics-championships/
> > ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth of
> > Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> > accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
> >
> > Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> > regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it
> took
> > only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0 license.
> >
> > As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha are
> > under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share, and
> > build upon their work.
> > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-media-free-license/
> >
> > The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> > relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.

Sailesh

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Zachary McCune
Very exciting news Sailesh! Congrats on this wide-reaching collaboration.

On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, Katy!!
>
> On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 at 12:27 AM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Sailesh,
> >
> > What great news!! What a remarkable achievement! Thanks for sharing this
> > with us. I really like the blog post, too. Congratulations!!
> >
> > Katy
> >
> > On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 8:09 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello Everyone,
> > >
> > > I am glad to share a recent collaboration of Odia Wikipedia community
> > with
> > > the Government of Odisha.
> > >
> > > After releasing the content of 2017 Asian Athletics Championships (
> > >
> > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-
> athletics-championships/
> > > ) another initiative by the Government of Odisha to bridge the dearth
> of
> > > Information about Odisha on Wikipedia by releasing its social media
> > > accounts under CC-BY 4.0.
> > >
> > > Earlier this week, the community members met the Government officials
> > > regarding this, and after understanding the value of Open Content, it
> > took
> > > only 24hrs to release the social media channels under CC-BY 4.0
> license.
> > >
> > > As a pilot project, 8 social media accounts from Government of Odisha
> are
> > > under CC-BY 4.0,Now, the content is free for everyone to use, share,
> and
> > > build upon their work.
> > > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/09/18/odisha-social-
> media-free-license/
> > >
> > > The community is also planning to take the collaboration further and
> > > relicense some of the websites under CC-BY 4.0.
> > > --

> Sailesh

Zachary McCune
Global Audiences

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

NC Hasive
Wow! Congratulations!

Hasive

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Zachary McCune <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Very exciting news Sailesh! Congrats on this wide-reaching collaboration.
>
> On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Thank you, Katy!!
> >
> > On Wed, 20 Sep 2017 at 12:27 AM, Katy Love <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Sailesh,
> > >
> > > What great news!! What a remarkable achievement! Thanks for sharing
> this
> > > with us. I really like the blog post, too. Congratulations!!
> > >
> > > Katy

> > > with

> > > https://blog.wikimedia.org/2017/07/28/digest-asia-
> > athletics-championships/
> > of

> > > took
> > license.

> > are
> > and
> > media-free-license/

> > Sailesh

> Zachary McCune
> Global Audiences
> Wikimedia Foundation

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Ravishankar Ayyakkannu-2
Sailesh and all Odia community members,

This is an impressive accomplishment! Congrats!

Especially, the short turn-around time to take the decision is remarkable
and it was a smart move to ask the social media account to be freely
licensed.

Ravi

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow! Congratulations!
>

> Hasive
>
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Zachary McCune <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Very exciting news Sailesh! Congrats on this wide-reaching collaboration.
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, Katy!!

> > this

> community

> > > athletics-championships/
> dearth
> > > of

> officials
> it
> > > license.

> Odisha
> > > are
> share,
> > > and
> > > media-free-license/

> and
> unsubscribe>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sailesh

> > Zachary McCune
> > Global Audiences
> > Wikimedia Foundation

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> user:Hasive>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe
Wikimedia Foundation

Mobile: +91-9986993336
Skype: [hidden email]

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Tanweer Morshed
Great news indeed. Thank you Sailesh and other members of the Odia
community who worked on this!

On Thursday, September 21, 2017, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow! Congratulations!
>

> Hasive
>
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Zachary McCune <[hidden email]
> <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>
> > Very exciting news Sailesh! Congrats on this wide-reaching collaboration.
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 11:35 AM, Sailesh Patnaik <
> > [hidden email] <javascript:;>> wrote:
> >
> > > Thank you, Katy!!

> > this

> community

> > > athletics-championships/
> dearth
> > > of

> officials
> it
> > > license.

> Odisha
> > > are
> share,
> > > and
> > > media-free-license/

> and
> ?subject=unsubscribe>
> > >
> > > --
> > > Sailesh

> > Zachary McCune
> > Global Audiences
> > Wikimedia Foundation
> >
> > [hidden email] <javascript:;>

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> ​
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> user:Hasive>
> Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

sailesh patnaik
Thank you, Zach, Hasive, Tanweer and others :)

I would like to thank the entire Odia community and also Asaf for playing a
major role in this initiative :)

-----------
*Sailesh Patnaik*  "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ "*
Community Advocate, Access To Knowledge Program
Centre for Internet and Society
Phone: +91-7537097770
*LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
*Twitter*: @saileshpat

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 12:02 PM, Tanweer Morshed <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Great news indeed. Thank you Sailesh and other members of the Odia
> community who worked on this!
>
> On Thursday, September 21, 2017, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Wow! Congratulations!
> >

> > Hasive
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Zachary McCune <[hidden email]
> > <javascript:;>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Very exciting news Sailesh! Congrats on this wide-reaching
> collaboration.

> > > this

> > community

> Championships (

> > dearth
> media

> > officials
> Content,
> > it

> > Odisha
> > share,

> > and
> sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
> > ?subject=unsubscribe>

> > > --
> > > Zachary McCune
> > > Global Audiences
> > > Wikimedia Foundation
> > >
> > > [hidden email] <javascript:;>

> > *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> > User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> > GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> > ​
> > Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> > user:Hasive>
> > Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> > fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> > <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

> Regards,
> Tanweer

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

sailesh patnaik
Thank you, Ravi and Isaac!|

I'm happy to share that, continuing the collaboration with the Odia
community, Today, the Government of Odisha has announced to release the
content of two major departments;  Information and Public Relations and ST
& SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare Dept.  under
Creative Commons license. Both the department has a huge collection of
content and will help in improving a lot of Wikipedia articles.
It was announced by the I&PR dept. and also by the Chief Minister's Office,
https://twitter.com/CMO_Odisha/status/947838684874792960. The required
changes will be made in the upcoming week.

-----------
*Sailesh Patnaik*  "*ଶୈଳେଶ ପଟ୍ଟନାୟକ "*
Community Advocate, Access To Knowledge Program
Centre for Internet and Society
Phone: +91-7537097770
*LinkedIn* : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
*Twitter*: @saileshpat

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 8:42 PM, Ravishankar Ayyakkannu <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sailesh and all Odia community members,
>
> This is an impressive accomplishment! Congrats!
>
> Especially, the short turn-around time to take the decision is remarkable
> and it was a smart move to ask the social media account to be freely
> licensed.
>
> Ravi
>
> On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 6:04 PM, Nurunnaby Hasive <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Wow! Congratulations!
> >

> > Hasive
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Zachary McCune <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Very exciting news Sailesh! Congrats on this wide-reaching
> collaboration.

> > > this

> > community

> Championships (

> > dearth
> media

> > officials
> Content,
> > it

> > Odisha
> > share,

> > and
> sailesh-patnaik-551a10b4
> > unsubscribe>

> > > --
> > > Zachary McCune
> > > Global Audiences
> > > Wikimedia Foundation
> > >
> > > [hidden email]

> > *Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
> > User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
> > GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752
> > ​
> > Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/
> > user:Hasive>
> > Board Member | Wikimedia Bangladesh <http://www.wikimedia.org.bd/>
> > fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
> > <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | www.nhasive.com

> Regional Manager, Strategic Partnerships, Asia & Eastern Europe
> Wikimedia Foundation
>
> Mobile: +91-9986993336
> Skype: [hidden email]

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Odisha Government's Social media accounts are now under CC-BY 4.0

Isaac Olatunde
I am happy to begin this year with a good news like this.

Once again, congratulations!

Regards,

Isaac