[Wikimedia-l] Picture of the Day / Wikipedias in the languages of Russia

[Wikimedia-l] Picture of the Day / Wikipedias in the languages of Russia

Фархад Фаткуллин / Farkhad Fatkullin
Hello everyone,

This is to let community know that I've successfully completed creating
"Picture of the Day" templates for Mainpages of various Wikipedias in the
languages of Russia
See this project description @ https://meta.wikimedia.org/
wiki/Wikipedias_in_the_languages_of_Russia/ActionPlan/Potd

regards,
farhad

P.S. Reposting it here per Amir's recommendation in the email below.

-------- Пересылаемое сообщение  --------
27.08.2017, 11:17, "Amir E. Aharoni" <[hidden email]>:

Nice!

Recommendation: Post it to the Wikimedia-L list. Wikipedia-L is not really
active. Besides, this is something that goes beyond just Wikipedia.

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬