[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Kentucky Wikimedians

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Kentucky Wikimedians

Carlos M. Colina
Dear all,

It is my pleasure to announce the recognition of a new Wikimedia User
Group in the United States: Kentucky Wikimedians [1]

Their efforts are focused on providing support to those in Kentucky who
are interested in creating and expanding content in the different
Wikimedia projects. They have already organized some meetups and plan to
expand their activities in the state.

Welcome!

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Wikimedians_User_Group

--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."

El logotipo y el nombre de Wikimedia, Wikimedia Venezuela, Wikipedia, Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Incubator, Wiktionary y otros proyectos relacionados son marcas registradas usadas bajo permiso expreso de su titular, la Fundación Wikimedia, Inc., una organización sin fines de lucro. Otros nombres y marcas pertenecen a sus respectivos propietarios.

Asociación Civil Wikimedia Venezuela (Wikimedia Venezuela) | RIF.: J-40129321-2 | Los Teques, Estado Miranda. Venezuela

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Kentucky Wikimedians

Sydney Poore
Thank you, Carlos.

Sydney
User: FloNight
On Jun 20, 2016 9:02 AM, "Carlos M. Colina" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> It is my pleasure to announce the recognition of a new Wikimedia User
> Group in the United States: Kentucky Wikimedians [1]
>
> Their efforts are focused on providing support to those in Kentucky who
> are interested in creating and expanding content in the different Wikimedia
> projects. They have already organized some meetups and plan to expand their
> activities in the state.
>
> Welcome!
>
> 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Wikimedians_User_Group
>

> --
> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos M. Colina
> Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 | www.wikimedia.org.ve
> <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> Phone: +972-52-4869915
> Twitter: @maor_x
>
> El logotipo y el nombre de Wikimedia, Wikimedia Venezuela, Wikipedia,
> Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Incubator, Wiktionary y otros proyectos
> relacionados son marcas registradas usadas bajo permiso expreso de su
> titular, la Fundación Wikimedia, Inc., una organización sin fines de lucro.
> Otros nombres y marcas pertenecen a sus respectivos propietarios.
>
> Asociación Civil Wikimedia Venezuela (Wikimedia Venezuela) | RIF.:
> J-40129321-2 | Los Teques, Estado Miranda. Venezuela

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Kentucky Wikimedians

Shani Evenstein
Congrats! :-)
On 24 Jun 2016 10:42, "Sydney Poore" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, Carlos.
>
> Sydney
> User: FloNight
> On Jun 20, 2016 9:02 AM, "Carlos M. Colina" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > It is my pleasure to announce the recognition of a new Wikimedia User
> > Group in the United States: Kentucky Wikimedians [1]
> >
> > Their efforts are focused on providing support to those in Kentucky who
> > are interested in creating and expanding content in the different
> Wikimedia
> > projects. They have already organized some meetups and plan to expand
> their
> > activities in the state.
> >
> > Welcome!
> >
> > 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Wikimedians_User_Group
> >

> > --
> > "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> > junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> > Carlos M. Colina
> > Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 |
> www.wikimedia.org.ve
> > <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> > Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> > Phone: +972-52-4869915
> > Twitter: @maor_x
> >
> > El logotipo y el nombre de Wikimedia, Wikimedia Venezuela, Wikipedia,
> > Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Incubator, Wiktionary y otros proyectos
> > relacionados son marcas registradas usadas bajo permiso expreso de su
> > titular, la Fundación Wikimedia, Inc., una organización sin fines de
> lucro.
> > Otros nombres y marcas pertenecen a sus respectivos propietarios.
> >
> > Asociación Civil Wikimedia Venezuela (Wikimedia Venezuela) | RIF.:
> > J-40129321-2 | Los Teques, Estado Miranda. Venezuela

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Kentucky Wikimedians

Isaac Olatunde
Congratulations to Kentucky Wikimedians.

All the best,

Isaac
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

On Jun 20, 2016 9:02 AM, "Carlos M. Colina" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> It is my pleasure to announce the recognition of a new Wikimedia User
> Group in the United States: Kentucky Wikimedians [1]
>
> Their efforts are focused on providing support to those in Kentucky who
> are interested in creating and expanding content in the different Wikimedia
> projects. They have already organized some meetups and plan to expand their
> activities in the state.
>
> Welcome!
>
> 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kentucky_Wikimedians_User_Group
>

> --
> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos M. Colina
> Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 | www.wikimedia.org.ve
> <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> Phone: +972-52-4869915
> Twitter: @maor_x
>
> El logotipo y el nombre de Wikimedia, Wikimedia Venezuela, Wikipedia,
> Wikimedia Commons, Wikimedia Incubator, Wiktionary y otros proyectos
> relacionados son marcas registradas usadas bajo permiso expreso de su
> titular, la Fundación Wikimedia, Inc., una organización sin fines de lucro.
> Otros nombres y marcas pertenecen a sus respectivos propietarios.
>
> Asociación Civil Wikimedia Venezuela (Wikimedia Venezuela) | RIF.:
> J-40129321-2 | Los Teques, Estado Miranda. Venezuela

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Kentucky Wikimedians

Marti Johnson
:-)  If only I lived in Kentucky!  Congrats!

*Marti JohnsonProgram Officer*
*Individual Grants*
*Wikimedia Foundation <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>*
+1 415-839-6885
Skype: Mjohnson_WMF

Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share
<http://youtu.be/ci0Pihl2zXY> in the sum of all knowledge.  Help us make it
a reality!
Support Wikimedia <https://donate.wikimedia.org/>