[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Carlos M. Colina
Dear all,

On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I am honoured to announce the
recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.

They are a group of wikimedians who are working together in different
projects related to the Punjabi language and culture. They have already
organized a few events and activities, like the edit-a-thon on occasion
of the 13th anniversary of the Punjabi Wikipedia, another on the
International Women's day and several Wikipedia Workshops and meetups.

Welcome!!!

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Wikimedians
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Tito Dutta
That's amazing. Congrats Satdeep, Gaurav, Parveer, Gill sir and others. :)

On 18 November 2015 at 02:18, Carlos M. Colina <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I am honoured to announce the
> recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>
> They are a group of wikimedians who are working together in different
> projects related to the Punjabi language and culture. They have already
> organized a few events and activities, like the edit-a-thon on occasion of
> the 13th anniversary of the Punjabi Wikipedia, another on the International
> Women's day and several Wikipedia Workshops and meetups.
>
> Welcome!!!
>
> 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Wikimedians
> --
> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos M. Colina
> Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 | www.wikimedia.org.ve
> <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> Phone: +972-52-4869915
> Twitter: @maor_x

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Nurunnaby Hasive-3
Congratulations Panjabi Wikimedians User Group!

~Hasive
WMBD

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> That's amazing. Congrats Satdeep, Gaurav, Parveer, Gill sir and others. :)
>
> On 18 November 2015 at 02:18, Carlos M. Colina <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I am honoured to announce the
> > recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> >
> > They are a group of wikimedians who are working together in different
> > projects related to the Punjabi language and culture. They have already
> > organized a few events and activities, like the edit-a-thon on occasion
> of
> > the 13th anniversary of the Punjabi Wikipedia, another on the
> International
> > Women's day and several Wikipedia Workshops and meetups.
> >
> > Welcome!!!
> >
> > 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Wikimedians
> > --
> > "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> > junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> > Carlos M. Colina
> > Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 |
> www.wikimedia.org.ve
> > <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> > Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> > Phone: +972-52-4869915
> > Twitter: @maor_x

*Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) **:: **নুরুন্নবী চৌধুরী (হাছিব)*
User: Hasive <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Hasive> |
GSM/WhatsApp/Viber: +8801712754752

Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:Hasive>
Member | GAC Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG/Grant_Advisory_Committee>
Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
Director | Wikimedia Bangladesh Operations Committee
<http://www.wikimedia.org.bd>
fb.com/Hasive <http://fb.com/NCHasive> | @nhasive
<http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive | www.nhasive.com

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Satdeep Gill
Thanks a lot everyone for the warm wishes. We are glad to be the first Indic language user group. More language communities are expected to follow soon.

Thanks Affiliations Committee for this great news

Regards
Satdeep Gill
Punjabi Wikimedians

> On 18-Nov-2015, at 12:24 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
>
> Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Subhashish Panigrahi-4
Congratulations all of you for making this possible!

best,
Subha

On 11/18/2015 12:08 PM, Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) wrote:

> Congratulations Panjabi Wikimedians User Group!
>

> ~Hasive
> WMBD
>
> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> That's amazing. Congrats Satdeep, Gaurav, Parveer, Gill sir and others. :)
>>
>> On 18 November 2015 at 02:18, Carlos M. Colina <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I am honoured to announce the
>>> recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
>>>
>>> They are a group of wikimedians who are working together in different
>>> projects related to the Punjabi language and culture. They have already
>>> organized a few events and activities, like the edit-a-thon on occasion
>> of
>>> the 13th anniversary of the Punjabi Wikipedia, another on the
>> International
>>> Women's day and several Wikipedia Workshops and meetups.
>>>
>>> Welcome!!!
>>>
>>> 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Punjabi_Wikimedians
>>> --
>>> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
>>> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
>>> Carlos M. Colina
>>> Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 |
>> www.wikimedia.org.ve
>>> <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
>>> Chair, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
>>> Phone: +972-52-4869915
>>> Twitter: @maor_x

Best!
Subhashish Panigrahi
Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
Centre for Internet and Society
@subhapa / https://cis-india.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Redon Skikuli
Panjabi Wikimedians User Group! I'll visit Pakistan probably in January and
would be great to have a meeting between the Panjabi and the Albanian
speaking user group.
All the best in your activities.

*---*

*Redon Skikuli*
*e-mail: **[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
*web: **www.skikuli.com <http://www.skikuli.com>*

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:44 AM, Subhashish Panigrahi <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations all of you for making this possible!
>
> best,
> Subha
>
> On 11/18/2015 12:08 PM, Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) wrote:
> > Congratulations Panjabi Wikimedians User Group!
> >

> > ~Hasive
> > WMBD
> >
> > On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> That's amazing. Congrats Satdeep, Gaurav, Parveer, Gill sir and others.
> :)

> >> of
> >> International

> wayuukanairua
> junain."
> >> www.wikimedia.org.ve

> Best!
> Subhashish Panigrahi
> Programme Officer, Access To Knowledge
> Centre for Internet and Society
> @subhapa / https://cis-india.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Punjabi Wikimedians User Group

Victor Grigas
This is wonderful news!

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 6:24 AM, Redon Skikuli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Panjabi Wikimedians User Group! I'll visit Pakistan probably in January and
> would be great to have a meeting between the Panjabi and the Albanian
> speaking user group.
> All the best in your activities.
>
> *---*
>
> *Redon Skikuli*
> *e-mail: **[hidden email] <[hidden email]>*
> *web: **www.skikuli.com <http://www.skikuli.com>*
>

> On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 8:44 AM, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Congratulations all of you for making this possible!
> >
> > best,
> > Subha
> >
> > On 11/18/2015 12:08 PM, Nurunnaby Chowdhury (Hasive) wrote:
> > > Congratulations Panjabi Wikimedians User Group!
> > >

> > > ~Hasive
> > > WMBD

> others.
> > :)