[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Bence Damokos
Dear all,

I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia

This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.

Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!

Best regards,
Bence
(Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Jan-Bart de Vreede-3
Congratulations!

Jan-Bart

On Mar 27, 2013, at 9:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Cornelius Kibelka-2
Congratulations! that's wonderful.

----
Cornelius Kibelka

Twitter: @jaancornelius
Mobile: +49-1520-7226062

On 27 March 2013 21:30, Jan-Bart de Vreede <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> Jan-Bart
>

> On Mar 27, 2013, at 9:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved
> > recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> >
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
> >
> > This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> > the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am
> really
> > looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
> >
> > Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bence
> > (Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Asaf Bartov-2
Welcome, Wikimedia Armenia, and congratulations to Susanna and the rest of
the team for their progress so far.

   Asaf

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

John Mark Vandenberg
Excellent news.  Congrats to WMAM!

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

John Vandenberg

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

metasj
Congrats.  Wikimedia projects in Armenia have already been inspiring
and active -- keep up the good work!

SJ

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Sarah Stierch-2
Congratulations! :)

-Sarah

On 3/27/13 1:56 PM, John Vandenberg wrote:

> Excellent news.  Congrats to WMAM!
>
> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
>> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>>
>> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
>> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
>> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>>
>> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bence
>> (Affiliations Committee)

*Sarah Stierch*
*/Museumist and open culture advocate/*
 >>Visit sarahstierch.com <http://sarahstierch.com><<

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Patricio Lorente
Congrats to Wikimedia Armenia! Hope to see you soon!

                                       Patricio

2013/3/27 Sarah Stierch <[hidden email]>:

> Congratulations! :)
>
> -Sarah
>

> On 3/27/13 1:56 PM, John Vandenberg wrote:
>>
>> Excellent news.  Congrats to WMAM!
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 7:26 AM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>
>>> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved
>>> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>>>
>>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>>>
>>> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
>>> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am
>>> really
>>> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>>>
>>> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Bence
>>> (Affiliations Committee)

> *Sarah Stierch*
> */Museumist and open culture advocate/*
>>>Visit sarahstierch.com <http://sarahstierch.com><<

Patricio Lorente
Blog: http://www.patriciolorente.com.ar
Identi.ca // Twitter: @patriciolorente

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Everton Zanella Alvarenga-3
Exciting news! Congratulations! Tom

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Oona Castro
+1!

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Exciting news! Congratulations! Tom
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Dear all,
> >
> > I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved
> > recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> >
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
> >
> > This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> > the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am
> really
> > looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
> >
> > Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Bence
> > (Affiliations Committee)

> Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
> "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
> useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Balázs Viczián
Congrats from Hungary!

cheers,
Balázs

2013/3/27 Bence Damokos <[hidden email]>

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Markus Glaser-2
Congratulations! Looking forward to meet you in Milan :)

Best,
Markus

Am 27.03.2013 21:26, schrieb Bence Damokos:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Markus Glaser
WCA Council Member (WMDE)
Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Jorge Sierra
Congratulations and welcome as a chapter!

Best regards,

2013/3/27 Markus Glaser <[hidden email]>:

> Congratulations! Looking forward to meet you in Milan :)
>
> Best,
> Markus
>
> Am 27.03.2013 21:26, schrieb Bence Damokos:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
>> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>>
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>>
>> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
>> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
>> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>>
>> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Bence
>> (Affiliations Committee)

> Markus Glaser
> WCA Council Member (WMDE)
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.

Jorge A. Sierra
Presidente
Wikimedia España
http://www.wikimedia.org.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Santiago Navarro
Congratulations from Wikimedia Spain.

Best

> +1!
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Exciting news! Congratulations! Tom
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Dear all,
>> >
>> > I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have
>> resolved
>> > recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>> >
>> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>> >
>> > This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia
>> and
>> > the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am
>> really
>> > looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>> >
>> > Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Bence
>> > (Affiliations Committee)
>>

>> --
>> Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
>> "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
>> useful than a life spent doing nothing."

Santiago Navarro
Wikimedia España
http://www.wikimedia.org.es/

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Pavel Richter-2
Great news, Welcome!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Pavel Richter
Vorstand

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
Tel.: +49 - 30 - 219 158 260
Twitter: @pavel

2013/3/27 Santi Navarro <[hidden email]>

> Congratulations from Wikimedia Spain.
>
> Best
>
> > +1!
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
> > [hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> >> Exciting news! Congratulations! Tom

> >> resolved
> >> >

> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia

> >> and
> >> really

> >> --
> >> Everton Zanella Alvarenga (also Tom)
> >> "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more
> >> useful than a life spent doing nothing."

> Santiago Navarro
> Wikimedia España
> http://www.wikimedia.org.es/

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Dennis Tobar
Well done Wikimedia Armenia... welcome! =)

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Pavel Richter
<[hidden email]>wrote:

> Great news, Welcome!
>

> Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
>
> Pavel Richter
> Vorstand
>
> Wikimedia Deutschland e.V.
> Tel.: +49 - 30 - 219 158 260
> Twitter: @pavel
>

> 2013/3/27 Santi Navarro <[hidden email]>
>
> > Congratulations from Wikimedia Spain.
> >
> > Best
> >
> > > +1!

> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia

> > Santiago Navarro
> > Wikimedia España
> > http://www.wikimedia.org.es/

Dennis Tobar Calderón
Ingeniero en Informática UTEM

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

David Richfield
Congratulations, and welcome!

--
David Richfield
[[:en:User:Slashme]]
+27718539985

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Dimce Grozdanoski
Welcome, Wikimedia Armenia.
Congratulations from Wikimedia Macedonia :)

Dimce Grozdanoski
twitter: @grozdanoski
+389 71 228765

On 27.03.2013 21:26, Bence Damokos wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Shabab Mustafa
That's wonderful! Congratz!!
---
Shabab Mustafa
Wikimedia Bangladesh

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 2:26 AM, Bence Damokos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am happy to announce that the the WMF Board of Trustees have resolved to
> recognize Wikimedia Armenia as the newest Wikimedia chapter:
>
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Resolution:Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Armenia
>
> This group has  already put a lot of effort into promoting Wikipedia and
> the other projects in Armenia on their road to recognition and I am really
> looking forward to hearing of their future endeavours.
>
> Please give a warm welcome to Wikimedia Armenia!
>
> Best regards,
> Bence
> (Affiliations Committee)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Armenia

Ting Chen-2
Hello dear Armenian friends,

it is a great joy for me to see this happen. Next time when I come to
Yerevan we need to record the traditional dances :-)

Greetings
Ting