[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to promote the use of Wikipedia and its sister projects by the
residents of Botswana, effectively engaging people to help contribute
online content and promoting the use of the free online resources of the
Wikimedia Foundation to enhance the life of every individual.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Botswana

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Samuel Patton
Awesome! Congratulations and welcome.

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to promote the use of Wikipedia and its sister projects by the
> residents of Botswana, effectively engaging people to help contribute
> online content and promoting the use of the free online resources of the
> Wikimedia Foundation to enhance the life of every individual.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_
> Group_Botswana

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Natacha Rault
Glad to see a new user group in Africa! Welcome and all the best! Nattes à chat

> Le 15 déc. 2017 à 15:52, Samuel Patton <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> Awesome! Congratulations and welcome.
>
> On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone!
>>
>> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
>> Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [1] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
>> group aims to promote the use of Wikipedia and its sister projects by the
>> residents of Botswana, effectively engaging people to help contribute
>> online content and promoting the use of the free online resources of the
>> Wikimedia Foundation to enhance the life of every individual.
>>
>> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Kirill Lokshin
>> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>>
>> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_
>> Group_Botswana

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Tito Dutta
Great. Congratulations and good wishes.
On Dec 15, 2017 8:27 PM, "Natacha Rault" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Glad to see a new user group in Africa! Welcome and all the best! Nattes à
> chat
> > Le 15 déc. 2017 à 15:52, Samuel Patton <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > Awesome! Congratulations and welcome.
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Kirill Lokshin <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi everyone!
> >>
> >> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has
> recognized
> >> Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> The
> >> group aims to promote the use of Wikipedia and its sister projects by
> the
> >> residents of Botswana, effectively engaging people to help contribute
> >> online content and promoting the use of the free online resources of the
> >> Wikimedia Foundation to enhance the life of every individual.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Kirill Lokshin
> >> Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >>
> >> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_
> >> Group_Botswana

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Isaac Olatunde
I am happy to hear about this.

 Good luck to the founding members.

Regards,

Isaac.

On Dec 15, 2017 3:57 PM, "Natacha Rault" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Glad to see a new user group in Africa! Welcome and all the best! Nattes à
> chat
> > Le 15 déc. 2017 à 15:52, Samuel Patton <[hidden email]> a écrit :
> >
> > Awesome! Congratulations and welcome.
> >
> > On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Kirill Lokshin <
> [hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi everyone!
> >>
> >> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has
> recognized
> >> Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [1] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> The
> >> group aims to promote the use of Wikipedia and its sister projects by
> the
> >> residents of Botswana, effectively engaging people to help contribute
> >> online content and promoting the use of the free online resources of the
> >> Wikimedia Foundation to enhance the life of every individual.
> >>
> >> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Kirill Lokshin
> >> Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >>
> >> [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_
> >> Group_Botswana

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Jnanaranjan Sahu
Great to hear that. Congratulations.

Regards,
*Jnanaranjan Sahu || user:Jnanaranjan_sahu || @gyana111*
*Odia Wikimedia User Group*

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great. Congratulations and good wishes.
> On Dec 15, 2017 8:27 PM, "Natacha Rault" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Glad to see a new user group in Africa! Welcome and all the best! Nattes
> > chat
> > > Le 15 déc. 2017 à 15:52, Samuel Patton <[hidden email]> a
> écrit :
> > >
> > > Awesome! Congratulations and welcome.
> > >
> > > On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 9:34 PM, Kirill Lokshin <
> > [hidden email]>

> > recognized
> > The
> > the
> the

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Santiago Navarro-2
Congratulations!

El 2017-12-15 03:34, Kirill Lokshin escribió:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has
> recognized
> Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana [1] as a Wikimedia User
> Group. The
> group aims to promote the use of Wikipedia and its sister projects by
> the
> residents of Botswana, effectively engaging people to help contribute
> online content and promoting the use of the free online resources of
> the
> Wikimedia Foundation to enhance the life of every individual.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Botswana

Santiago Navarro Sanz
Presidente
Wikimedia España
www.wikimedia.es

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Sam Oyeyele
Big congratulations to the Botswana community! This is long overdue :).

Sam.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Alessandro Marchetti via Wikimedia-l
I am so glad with this news.
Congratulations to Mompati and the team at Bostwana.

Kayode Yussuf

    On Saturday, December 16, 2017, 9:34:55 AM GMT+1, Sam Oyeyele <[hidden email]> wrote:

 Big congratulations to the Botswana community! This is long overdue :).

Sam.

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Katherine Maher
Wonderful to see another African user group! Welcome!

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 1:08 PM, Jnanaranjan Sahu <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Great to hear that. Congratulations.
>
> Regards,
> *Jnanaranjan Sahu || user:Jnanaranjan_sahu || @gyana111*
> *Odia Wikimedia User Group*
>
> On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:32 PM, Tito Dutta <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Great. Congratulations and good wishes.
> > On Dec 15, 2017 8:27 PM, "Natacha Rault" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > Glad to see a new user group in Africa! Welcome and all the best!
> Nattes
> > > chat

> > > [hidden email]>

> > > recognized
> Group.
> > > The
> by
> > > the
> contribute
> > the

> > ,
> unsubscribe>

Katherine Maher

Executive Director
Wikimedia Foundation

1 Montgomery Street, Suite 1600
San Francisco, CA 94104

+1 (415) 839-6885 ext. 6635
+1 (415) 712 4873
[hidden email]
https://annual.wikimedia.org

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Botswana

Mathieu Stumpf Guntz
Great, congratulations to Community User Group Botswana, and all my wish
of many successes for you coming projects.

Kind regards