[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to strengthen Haiti's presence across the Wikimedia projects by
developing Wikipedia in Haitian Creole, training contributors throughout
the country, and working to raise awareness among stakeholders and
institutions in Haiti.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Haiti
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wikimedia_User_Group_Haïti

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti

bobby shabangu
Congratulations to Haiti Wikimedia UG. Looking forward to seeing great
work from that part of the world.

Kind regards,
Bobby Shabangu

On 20/10/2019, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to strengthen Haiti's presence across the Wikimedia projects by
> developing Wikipedia in Haitian Creole, training contributors throughout
> the country, and working to raise awareness among stakeholders and
> institutions in Haiti.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Haiti
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wikimedia_User_Group_Haïti

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti

Diane Ranville
Congratulations Haiti! Félicitations ;)

I wish you all the best and I hope we can get in touch soon!

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 12:43 AM Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to strengthen Haiti's presence across the Wikimedia projects by
> developing Wikipedia in Haitian Creole, training contributors throughout
> the country, and working to raise awareness among stakeholders and
> institutions in Haiti.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Haiti
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wikimedia_User_Group_Haïti

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti

Jean-Philippe Béland
Félicitations au groupe d'utilisateurs de Haïti !

Jean-Philippe Béland
Wikimédia Canada

On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM Bobby Shabangu <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Congratulations to Haiti Wikimedia UG. Looking forward to seeing great
> work from that part of the world.
>
> Kind regards,
> Bobby Shabangu
>
> On 20/10/2019, Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti [2] as a Wikimedia User Group.
> The
> > group aims to strengthen Haiti's presence across the Wikimedia projects
> by
> > developing Wikipedia in Haitian Creole, training contributors throughout
> > the country, and working to raise awareness among stakeholders and
> > institutions in Haiti.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Haiti
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wikimedia_User_Group_Haïti

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Haiti

Aboubacar Keïta
Bienvenue dans la famille et bonne chance à vous