[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
group aims to promote use of the Wikimedia projects by people in Chad, to
act as a hub for Chadian Wikimedians and as a voice for the Chadian
Wikimedia community, and to organize conferences, meetings, in workshops in
Chad.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_group_Tchad
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Tchad

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad

KuboF Hromoslav
Great to have you here, Chadians!

KuboF Hromoslav
Esperanto and Free Knowledge

Dňa so, 18. máj 2019 17:46 Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]>
napísal(a):

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The
> group aims to promote use of the Wikimedia projects by people in Chad, to
> act as a hub for Chadian Wikimedians and as a voice for the Chadian
> Wikimedia community, and to organize conferences, meetings, in workshops in
> Chad.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Wikimedia_Community_User_group_Tchad
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_User_Group_Tchad

Re: [Wikimedia-l] [Affiliates] Recognition of Wikimedia Community User Group Tchad

Paulo Santos Perneta
Welcome on board, Chade! :D

Paulo

KuboF Hromoslav <[hidden email]> escreveu no dia domingo,
19/05/2019 à(s) 15:33: