[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedians of Colorado User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedians of Colorado User Group

Carlos M. Colina
Dear all,

On behalf of the Afffiliations Committee, I am glad to announce the
recognition of a new Wikimedia User Group in the United States:
Wikimedians of Colorado User Group [1]

Among their objectives are organizing meetups of wikimedians in
Colorado, plus organizing events to promote our projects in the state,
especially in educational institutions and libraries.

Let's give our colleagues a warm welcome! :-)

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Colorado_User_Group
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedians of Colorado User Group

Richard Symonds-3
Fantastic! Great to see communities spreading over the mid-US. Can't wait
to see a MO group!

Richard Symonds
Wikimedia UK
0207 065 0992

On 6 March 2016 at 21:57, Carlos M. Colina <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of the Afffiliations Committee, I am glad to announce the
> recognition of a new Wikimedia User Group in the United States: Wikimedians
> of Colorado User Group [1]
>
> Among their objectives are organizing meetups of wikimedians in Colorado,
> plus organizing events to promote our projects in the state, especially in
> educational institutions and libraries.
>
> Let's give our colleagues a warm welcome! :-)
>
> 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Colorado_User_Group
> --
> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos M. Colina
> Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 | www.wikimedia.org.ve
> <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> Member, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> Phone: +972-52-4869915
> Twitter: @maor_x

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedians of Colorado User Group

Sydney Poore
Congratulations!! Look forward to hearing more about your projects.

Warm regards,
Sydney
On Mar 6, 2016 4:57 PM, "Carlos M. Colina" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> On behalf of the Afffiliations Committee, I am glad to announce the
> recognition of a new Wikimedia User Group in the United States: Wikimedians
> of Colorado User Group [1]
>
> Among their objectives are organizing meetups of wikimedians in Colorado,
> plus organizing events to promote our projects in the state, especially in
> educational institutions and libraries.
>
> Let's give our colleagues a warm welcome! :-)
>
> 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Colorado_User_Group
> --
> "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> Carlos M. Colina
> Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 | www.wikimedia.org.ve
> <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> Member, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> Phone: +972-52-4869915
> Twitter: @maor_x

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedians of Colorado User Group

Alex Wang
Congrats! Excited to learn more about your activities.

Cheers,

Alex

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Sydney Poore <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Congratulations!! Look forward to hearing more about your projects.
>
> Warm regards,
> Sydney
> On Mar 6, 2016 4:57 PM, "Carlos M. Colina" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Dear all,
> >
> > On behalf of the Afffiliations Committee, I am glad to announce the
> > recognition of a new Wikimedia User Group in the United States:
> Wikimedians
> > of Colorado User Group [1]
> >
> > Among their objectives are organizing meetups of wikimedians in Colorado,
> > plus organizing events to promote our projects in the state, especially
> in
> > educational institutions and libraries.
> >
> > Let's give our colleagues a warm welcome! :-)
> >
> > 1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_Colorado_User_Group
> > --
> > "*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua
> > junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
> > Carlos M. Colina
> > Socio, A.C. Wikimedia Venezuela | RIF J-40129321-2 |
> www.wikimedia.org.ve
> > <http://wikimedia.org.ve>
> > Member, Wikimedia Foundation Affiliations Committee
> > Phone: +972-52-4869915
> > Twitter: @maor_x

Alexandra Wang
Program Officer
Project & Event Grants
Wikimedia Foundation <http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Home>
+1 415-839-6885
Skype: alexvwang

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of Wikimedians of Colorado User Group

Isarra Yos
Oh, so we should actually start doing stuff? Oh dear.

I mean, we do stuff. Of course we do stuff.

And thanks everyone!