[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the AfroCROWD User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the AfroCROWD User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the AfroCROWD User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User Group. The group aims
to promote participation of people of African descent in the Wikimedia
community, and to increase content about people and events in Africa and
the African Diaspora.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_AfroCROWD_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/AfroCROWD_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the AfroCROWD User Group

Derick Alangi
Hello Everyone,

Congratulations to AfroCROWD User Group for their official recognition.
Feel the gaps :) 📣📣📣📣📣

*--*
*Regards, Derick .N.,*
*V. Developer {at} Wikimedia*