[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group

[Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group

Kirill Lokshin
Hi everyone!

I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
[1] the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User
Group. The group aims to promote Urdu-language Wikimedia projects in India.

Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Regards,
Kirill Lokshin
Chair, Affiliations Committee

[1]
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Dehalvi_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group
[2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dehalvi_Wikimedia_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group

Bodhisattwa Mandal
Hi,

It's so great to see another user group emerging in India, bringing forward
another diverse community representation and voice. Hope the UGs in India,
together, will further strengthen the open knowledge movement.

Best of luck and congratulations, Dehlavi Wikimedia Community UG.

Bodhisattwa,
on behalf of
West Bengal Wikimedians UG

On Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 04:25 Kirill Lokshin, <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User
> Group. The group aims to promote Urdu-language Wikimedia projects in India.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
>
> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Dehalvi_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dehalvi_Wikimedia_User_Group

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group

Gopala Krishna A
Hello,

This is great news. Congratulations to all who worked hard behind this. All
the best.

On Thu, Jul 18, 2019 at 11:47 AM Bodhisattwa Mandal <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It's so great to see another user group emerging in India, bringing forward
> another diverse community representation and voice. Hope the UGs in India,
> together, will further strengthen the open knowledge movement.
>
> Best of luck and congratulations, Dehlavi Wikimedia Community UG.
>

> Bodhisattwa,
> on behalf of
> West Bengal Wikimedians UG
>
> On Thu, 18 Jul 2019, 04:25 Kirill Lokshin, <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi everyone!
> >
> > I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> > [1] the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User
> > Group. The group aims to promote Urdu-language Wikimedia projects in
> India.
> >
> > Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!
> >
> > Regards,
> > Kirill Lokshin
> > Chair, Affiliations Committee
> >
> > [1]
> >

> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Dehalvi_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group
> > [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dehalvi_Wikimedia_User_Group

Gopala Krishna A
Community Advocate, CIS-A2K
Contact : +918884244408

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group

Shlomi Fish
On Wed, 17 Jul 2019 18:54:28 -0400
Kirill Lokshin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> I'm very happy to announce that the Affiliations Committee has recognized
> [1] the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group [2] as a Wikimedia User
> Group. The group aims to promote Urdu-language Wikimedia projects in India.
>
> Please join me in congratulating the members of this new user group!

Congratulations.

> Regards,
> Kirill Lokshin
> Chair, Affiliations Committee
>
> [1]
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Recognition_of_Dehalvi_Wikimedia_Community_User_Group
> [2] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dehalvi_Wikimedia_User_Group

http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/ways_to_do_it.html

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build
bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning.
    — https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Rick_Cook  (via Oron Peled)

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Recognition of the Dehalvi Wikimedia Community User Group

Dr. Manavpreet Kaur
Congratulations to the team. All the best.